Reviews for King of the Ocean, Queen of the Sky
QuokkaGsming chapter 28 . 8/18
This is great you took all the things I was pissed off about in the anime and added them into your own story. But I would like to see some more love between Luffy and Nami. Just keep doing what your doing :)
A few great pirates came from the East Blue, weakest of the five seas. Strawhat Luffy, Pirate Hunter Zoro, Black Leg Sanji, Cat Burglar Nami, Sogeking, a few others and most of all...
PIRATE KING ROGER.
Ohmygosh he GOT HIS MEMORIES BACK I KNEW SOMETHING LIKE THIS WAS GONNA HAPPEN I WAS GONNA ASK WHETHER OR NOT THE MEMBERS GET THEIR MEMORIES BACK SQUEEEEE ALTHOUGH IT'S A TAD UNFORTUNATE THAT HE DIDN'T GET THEM BEFORE THE Mihawk Zoro fight...then again that scar on his chest was awesome.

I hope he's not already blind in his left eye...I'd be so sad.
VanillaMilkshake18 chapter 5 . 8/8
While the creativity for the onomatopoeias are wonderful, please in future refrain from using too many as battle scenes are always ruined by things like this. 'Bang thunk krak-boom' makes me feel like I am reading something fit for a four year old.
Update?
Jog uptown chapter 28 . 8/2
Dude need more story

please
Please make more I love this stroy
MarcosFe chapter 28 . 6/21
That's not a review you know!But i really like it, will you make more?
emygrl99 chapter 1 . 6/18
Luffy's new fruit sounds WAY too over powered to me, but I'm intrigued either way
Make more
StillReflections chapter 28 . 6/8
Please go back to updating this, it's quite the interesting story and I'd love to see it continued.
This story is so AWESOME! Continue working on it!
Animeloverq8 chapter 28 . 5/31
Awesome fic plz update soon so I can read it
I like it some and I am new to fanfic can u help me with my fic
stryboy chapter 28 . 5/25
Update soon plz. I love this story although there could be more LuNa fluff
Sam chapter 28 . 5/20
I really love the concept of the story
In the next update, I'd maybe like to see a little bit of romance between nami and luffy
Please update soon!