Reviews for Vice Collar
bearsandharleys chapter 28 . 5/29
Wow! What an amazing world you have created for these characters. I got so caught up in their emotions and feelings and I really enjoy when an author can make that happen. I found you from someone who wrote a story that was inspired by this one, and I am so glad I followed their recommendation. I am sorry sorry you went through what you did but, I am also so glad you were able to overcome the negatives and be able to enjoy life. Thank you so much for deciding to write in this world and sharing your creativity with us. I hhope you decide to finish this story and cannot wait to see how it ends.
Nano chapter 28 . 5/13
So glad you're writing again!
Can't wait for them to sleep together, it's an amazing story and you are such a talented writer!
sara chapter 28 . 5/5
So glad you're writing again!
This is by far my favourite white collar fic.
Yellow Pearl Mi chapter 28 . 4/5
I'm so glad you've started updating this story again. This was my first White Collar fanfic, and it got me into the fandom. I adore the way you write the characters. They're all very real, very intelligent, and very understandable. They have motivations and dreams, and they have regrets and self-loathing moments. I love it. I really hope you do manage to finish this story. It would be a tragedy for it to become a Dead Fic. (Don't listen to the haters and the flames, if you get any more- you're brilliant. And your stories are really hot.)
greenwings33 chapter 28 . 2/17
Incredibly disturbing, but amazing!(:
Update please...
grey chapter 28 . 2/7
You're mean...you make me addicted to your story...every morning, the first thing that I've done is checking your story, is there any update or not...so please, at least update it once a week.. Thank you..
Great story Thank you
ariana chapter 28 . 2/2
Wow, ok..let me digest.. I still can't put it in words... Woah..but why neal do that? It's too cruel..
CassandraSwan chapter 28 . 2/1
.Gosh! WHAT AN END TO A CHAPTER! I cannot wait for an update. This is so fantastic that I just... need to remember how to breathe again until the next chapter... XD
MarJan53 chapter 28 . 2/1
I'm not a violent person but I' like to torture the slavers made Neal feel like he is not of value
MarJan53 chapter 25 . 2/1
Bravo Bravo I am glad your 13 month hiatus is over its nice to see Neal get some payback El would make one hell of a con-woman Neal and El as a team Peter won't know what hit him People can be cruel my advice is in one ear out the other no stop in middle
Rodeo3 chapter 28 . 1/31
So I saw the email that this story had been updated as I was on the way to a 2 hour previous commitment. It was rough knowing it had been updated, but not being able to read it. When I got to sit down and read, I found it was worth the wait. I'm looking forward to Neal and Peter being together again. I love the way they interact. It sounds greedy so soon after this chapter, but please post another soon! :-)
Very nice! Every time a new chapter comes up I get very happy! More please! :-)
L.A.H.H chapter 27 . 1/29