Reviews for Vice Collar
I am SO happy about the new chapter! I can't wait for the next one! It is such an amazing story! Thank you!
veerle chapter 28 . 8/24
hello when can we expect a new update
veerle chapter 28 . 8/24
when is the next update coming?
Please write another chapter soon. Can't wait to see how it ends
The psychological play was so tense, you had me speed reading to see just how you crafted even a seudo-happyy ending. You left me with a cliffhanger, instead! Thank you for this incredibly intense and layered drama.
Rumo123 chapter 28 . 4/2
This is an increadble story! Thank you so much for writing it! I hope you will finish it some day. I love your idears and the way you write.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 3/14

I was insanely, unspeakably excited to see that you had updated this story. I read chapters 1-24 (I think?) in two sittings a few years ago, and then I checked back over and over for months, hoping for more. No piece of online fiction has sucked me in like this has. I came back to it today just to reread and - gasp - there were new chapters! It was awesome to read the new material. I hope that you'll finish it, and I know I'm not alone. You have a lot of fans!

I hope things are going well for you in both your online and offline worlds.
Phwick chapter 28 . 1/23
Such a great story! I've been keeping up with it for maybe a year or so, and it's my first time commenting. Thank you so much for writing this, you truly are an amazing person for doing so. I really hope you chose to continue, or if not, just send out a note saying that. I hope things in your life are working out well, know that you will always have my full support and corroboration! Thanks again! Hopefully I will see you and your works again
D10g3n3s chapter 28 . 12/2/2015
I hope you finish the story. It's very interesting. And I hope you don't breeze or skip over the parts where Neil and Peter finally get together. I'm looking forward to a very sappy, very sweet scene.
chloe chapter 28 . 10/19/2015
Omg please update soon !
Riata chapter 28 . 10/11/2015
I love this story! Any chance you're going to continue? I would love to read more soon!
ladylike90 chapter 28 . 9/11/2015
I loooove this fanfic! It's one of the best I have ever read!
Please update soon another chapter! I'm looking forward to it!
ArchangelAmvs chapter 28 . 8/17/2015
I am super excited to read more of this fanfic. Actually you helped inspire me to write my own if you like NCIS you should come check it out. I hope the next chapter is done soon.
Gnildryw chapter 28 . 8/7/2015
Ahhhhh! Please, please, please continue this - this is one of the best stories I have ever read. There is so much drama (gods, I want poor Neal to catch a break), but it's glorious and terrifying and aaaaaah!
So, I really really hope that this story continues - I need to know what happens!
Vince chapter 28 . 7/17/2015
I love it, please write more!