Reviews for The Teacher and the student
BD99 chapter 5 . 5/20/2014
Hi there. Can't be bothered logging in so I'll do it as a guest review, if you have any questions about my reasoning on my review send me a message.

The story itself is good, but it is a common highschool story with the typical troubled student and saintly teacher. Your characters do not appear at all as they are in SWTOR, which will likely be throwing serious readers off. I personally think the base is good but you really need to work on description, characters and getting us attached. Right now the characters at every two dimensional and steep type.
It appears like English isn't your first language, so perhaps have someone check your English. My last thing is in chapter 5 you change to a first person from a third. You need to decide which style of writing you want and stick to it.

Keep going, I think you can make this story awesome :D
Fasak chapter 3 . 3/22/2013
Still priceless XD
Fasak chapter 2 . 3/22/2013
lol a SW going to High School...Priceless :D Do more please
Fasak chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
I'm gonna read this tomorrow :D
George mccracken chapter 5 . 11/28/2012
I got on the laptop anyway very good story i love the characters and the plot line. All i can say is that u need to improve ur punctuation and you spelling. Apart from that good story. P.s. ipod doesnt work with fanfiction lol