Reviews for Abducted
Guest chapter 3 . 10/15/2016
Love the admiration
Guest chapter 2 . 10/15/2016
Love the bit with the smolders! I love rapunzel's feistiness!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/15/2016
except for a few grammatical errors this first chapter was perfect!
SharKohen chapter 29 . 5/28/2016
lovely story! excellent premise! Gothel's still evil, Eugene still a sweet heart and Rapunzel's a darling! pubthugs are awesome. well written!
Antha1 chapter 29 . 10/25/2015
So Edward has a daughter? Just out of sheer morbid curiosity, does he keep his wife chained to the wall in the dungeon? It sounds like Rapunzel's likely fate had she married him. And how does he explain Mommy's absence to Aurora?
Antha1 chapter 25 . 10/25/2015
Rapunzel would never pull a gown over her head. Her hair is 70 feet long.
Antha1 chapter 21 . 10/25/2015
Just a few comments on the story so far.

It's highly unusual for a prince to do spy work in a neighboring kingdom, because it would be highly unusual that no one knows what the prince looks like. ("That's not Flynn Rider! That's Prince Eugene, everyone knows that!) Which is why it seems strange that they call him Flynn Rider when every one of them should recognize Prince Eugene.

I thought Corona was losing the war? How did they march right up to the capital city and destroy it, killing almost everyone if they were losing? Doesn't sound like they needed Edwards help, unless you're trying to portray him as a brilliant military commander.

Why are the council members referring to the marriage as 'Rider's claim'? Didn't Rapunzel back him up on that claim? Why would they accept the word of a priest they don't know if they won't accept the word of their own princess?
Antha1 chapter 11 . 10/24/2015
Blameless is better than 'out from the blame'.
Antha1 chapter 10 . 10/24/2015
A desert is a hot, dry, sandy place with very little rainfall. A dessert is something sweet served at the end of a meal.
Antha1 chapter 8 . 10/24/2015
Three things:
1) Didn't she have an arranged marriage to Eugene first when she was four?

2) Didn't she blow the engagement when she threw up on him in chapter one?

3) Wouldn't this marriage end the war?
Antha1 chapter 2 . 10/24/2015
Flynn is a rogue. Rouge is a reddish color.
Lilyflower08 chapter 1 . 8/29/2015
Oh my gosh! I just finished reading your poahontas story and I just realized you have written some of my favorite Disney fanfictions!
the Oracle of Akemi chapter 29 . 2/14/2015
That was a GREAT story. Poor Aurora, (at first) happy Adrian. The cycle goes on...
Thrae Elddim chapter 29 . 6/4/2014
This had to be one of the cutest things ever while at the same time being heart-wrenching and mysterious and... Everything. Just amazing. Thanks for sharing!
Shiori Kudo chapter 26 . 5/29/2014
So, are Eugene and Edward brothers or cousins? Because you've been using both and it's kind of confusing.