Reviews for Abducted
daianapotter chapter 2 . 1/14
jajaja very funny xD
daianapotter chapter 1 . 1/14
i really like this story _
A Battle Inside My Heart chapter 29 . 1/3
This is the best tangled fanfiction I have ever read! I seriously love the endin and of my gods it was just freaking amazing!
123hereigo456 chapter 29 . 12/23/2013
I absolutely loved it!
I'm A Fluffy Panda chapter 29 . 12/17/2013
THIS IS THE BEST STORY, I HAVE READ IN MY LIFE! IT'S AWESOME!
I'm A Fluffy Panda chapter 3 . 12/13/2013
AMAZING! :D
Spottedmask12 chapter 29 . 11/15/2013
That is so funny!
gaby chapter 29 . 11/11/2013
Omg bye ill see you in the frozen the story
xTheDarkShadowsx chapter 29 . 11/11/2013
I love this story! The ending was amazing! Good Job!
Wolfram-and-Hart-Sauron chapter 29 . 11/10/2013
Aw, that's sweet with their kids. This story's been a great ride and thanks for it! I understand going off to the Frozen and Hunger Games stories, but I'd still be thrilled if you ever decide to treat us to another Tangled story. But, who knows what the future holds? See you in the funny pages!
aquasira chapter 29 . 11/9/2013
Not only is this story wonderfully written, but you kept Eugene and Rapunzel's character throughout the fanfic. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR WRITING THIS! I was on the edge of my seat while reading this and now I can finally go to sleep. Thanks again for this Tangled fanfic...lol "abduct her [Adrian]!"
julia.rosey8839 chapter 29 . 11/9/2013
that is such a cute ending :)
MrAndersIversen chapter 29 . 11/9/2013
Thanks for a beautiful ending on a beautiful story! A true pleasure to follow this and I hope this won't be the last we'll see of each other, but I doubt that it will be the last ;)

Sincerely your Danish friend, MrAndersIversen :)
xMessrRhiax chapter 29 . 11/9/2013
I just loved this story and it was a joy to read
Brilliant ending xx
DreamGirll chapter 29 . 11/9/2013
ADRIAN! :D Aw just seeing that name again makes me smile. :D And the ending got to me deeply that I sobbed with joy. A Beautiful, Fantantic story! Just amazing that my heart is pacing so quickly that I don't know where to begin.
Another one of your wonderful fanfics has now been complete :.) But I'm looking forward for your "Until You" and another update on "Don't be afraid of the Dark". And I'll be reading you're Pocahontas story And I will be looking forward to see you in the Frozen fandom too. Oh my Gosh I can't wait to see more from you. Until Then Thank You for writing this story and I'm glad that I had read it and hope to hear from you again. :)

*Smiles and Hugs*DreamGirll :D