Reviews for Abducted
Antha1 chapter 29 . 10/25
So Edward has a daughter? Just out of sheer morbid curiosity, does he keep his wife chained to the wall in the dungeon? It sounds like Rapunzel's likely fate had she married him. And how does he explain Mommy's absence to Aurora?
Antha1 chapter 25 . 10/25
Rapunzel would never pull a gown over her head. Her hair is 70 feet long.
Antha1 chapter 21 . 10/25
Just a few comments on the story so far.

It's highly unusual for a prince to do spy work in a neighboring kingdom, because it would be highly unusual that no one knows what the prince looks like. ("That's not Flynn Rider! That's Prince Eugene, everyone knows that!) Which is why it seems strange that they call him Flynn Rider when every one of them should recognize Prince Eugene.

I thought Corona was losing the war? How did they march right up to the capital city and destroy it, killing almost everyone if they were losing? Doesn't sound like they needed Edwards help, unless you're trying to portray him as a brilliant military commander.

Why are the council members referring to the marriage as 'Rider's claim'? Didn't Rapunzel back him up on that claim? Why would they accept the word of a priest they don't know if they won't accept the word of their own princess?
Antha1 chapter 11 . 10/24
Blameless is better than 'out from the blame'.
Antha1 chapter 10 . 10/24
A desert is a hot, dry, sandy place with very little rainfall. A dessert is something sweet served at the end of a meal.
Antha1 chapter 8 . 10/24
Three things:
1) Didn't she have an arranged marriage to Eugene first when she was four?

2) Didn't she blow the engagement when she threw up on him in chapter one?

3) Wouldn't this marriage end the war?
Antha1 chapter 2 . 10/24
Flynn is a rogue. Rouge is a reddish color.
Lilyflower08 chapter 1 . 8/29
Oh my gosh! I just finished reading your poahontas story and I just realized you have written some of my favorite Disney fanfictions!
the Oracle of Akemi chapter 29 . 2/14
That was a GREAT story. Poor Aurora, (at first) happy Adrian. The cycle goes on...
Thrae Elddim chapter 29 . 6/4/2014
This had to be one of the cutest things ever while at the same time being heart-wrenching and mysterious and... Everything. Just amazing. Thanks for sharing!
Shiori Kudo chapter 26 . 5/29/2014
So, are Eugene and Edward brothers or cousins? Because you've been using both and it's kind of confusing.
Shiori Kudo chapter 15 . 5/29/2014
I liked the lantern scene.
Shiori Kudo chapter 1 . 5/28/2014
Your grammar is very good. The only things I noticed was that you used "sheds" instead of "shades", and that "I've to admit, your daughter isn't a proper princess!" needs "got" or you need to break up "I've" into "I have". Also, it was kind of difficult to tell what were thoughts and what was spoken. You should make that a little clearer.
Addira chapter 29 . 5/18/2014
BAAHAHAAHAHAA That fucking ending!
That is just perfect holy crap! Best line of the whole story right there.
Goddamn gimme a moment to collect myself.
Ok, ok, on with the review.
To be honest I'm surprised I read the whole thing. I'm not usually one for fluff and typically grammar mistakes and errors tick me off to the point of utter story abandonment. But I stuck it out (and I had to take many pauses to digest the fluff - but that's just me! Fluff is good, don't get me wrong.) and I'm glad I did.
That ending. All of the fucking awards to that ending.
If I had to say anything constructive to this whole thing would be to address the lack of debonair Flynn. He had his transition into Eugene fairly quickly. I was hoping, chapter per chapter as I read, that Eugene would slip back into Flynn's mindset but it never happened which kind of took me out of the story. He was Flynn for so long and then POOF! 3 chapters later he is a stricken puppy called Eugene who had no recollection of being Flynn Rider. (But if his transition was made in haste to please the "fluffers" then I suppose it's alright.)
Another thing that slightly took me out of the story was your use of "I've" or "We've"... sometimes it's just better if you write it out completely. I don't have a concrete example where you have done this (because I forgot where you wrote it down and I'd have to go back and hunt them down) but if you'd like I could find them and explain which grammar road you could have taken to avoid many of the easily avoidable grammar mistakes you have made. (It's alright, it happens to everyone.)
Love the cliffhangers.
"Maybe" is one word, there is no space. (I saw this a couple times too.)
Also last thing before I get too annoying (It tends to happen and I apologize), you don't need to ask at the end of your chapter for people to favourite and review. Just be your charming self and try to avoid grovelling and begging. For example:
"Reviews/Faves/Follows... Plz...Plz...Plz. I love them." - Acceptable.
"Review to get more." [Chapter 17] - You can easily tick off people with that.
It's understandable that the more reviews you obtain, the more motivation is put into the next chapter but 'fishing' for reviews isn't exactly a good thing either. If someone was just leisurely reading this story and saw that it could be a deal breaker.
So yeah, that was that.
The positives are so numerous and I'm only going to brush the surface but: the storyline was amazing, the characters were believable, debonair Flynn (when he was there) was perfection, how you tied in all the characters from the feature film was awesome, how you constantly put your two protagonists in peril and danger was awesome - keeps us on our toes, you can tell the characters were frustrated beyond all frustrations and that is just awesome as well, your time skips were appropriate and were always used as a plot device and never because they were convenient at that point in time, you never made it too awkward to read in a public place (this is a problem I've encountered many times in other stories), and last but not least you managed to get over 90,000 words down and stuck it out to the end, thus finishing your story.
*standing ovation of epic clapping* Bravo! Bravo!
**throws flowers everywhere**
Guest chapter 29 . 5/17/2014
Oh my goodness, this was so adorable! The ending was superb! I love how it brings it back full circle by saying abduct her in full cycle. Throughout the piece your writing has improved and it's been very enjoyable to read! So cute. THank you for your writings ! (: