Reviews for The Casualty Clause
Mar-one chapter 11 . 1/16/2013
blush.. Thank you!
Mar-one chapter 10 . 1/16/2013
I love that you used Em and gave Hoshi such a great force.
Mar-one chapter 6 . 1/16/2013
Oh you are gining me an upset stomach! I can hardly read fast enough!
Begoogled chapter 11 . 10/28/2012
Thank you for the story warning; I've read it with that in mind. I'm glad Hoshi got to be in the rescue team, and that Malcolm has a solid SIC. I don't think Trip would be joking after the mission, especially after what his friend went through, but maybe that was just relief. I hope they never have to be in contact with this awful species again. It does show what terrible things one evil leader can do. Free agency, a prized possession! Also, I had to look up a few words in the dictionary. Thanks for the english lesson :)
Begoogled chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
Ooh, I'm intrigued! Sounds like there is going to be Big Trouble. What has this 'woman' done to Malcolm?
Alelou chapter 11 . 10/21/2012
To be honest, I"m not sure the tone of this last chapter fits the rest of the story. While I would normally be pretty damned relieved not to have to suffer through Malcolm's stereotypical brooding, the switch to comedy and romance here was jarring for me. (You may take this as a compliment at how well you sold the horror earlier.)
tahmtahm chapter 11 . 10/21/2012
Great story - loved it! It was a roller coaster ride - keep up the fantastic work!
Belen09 chapter 11 . 10/21/2012
A happy ending - although I have to admit that I was hoping for a little more angst? Another fic? (Pleeeeeze . . .)
tahmtahm chapter 10 . 10/18/2012
Great job - loved the rescue!
Belen09 chapter 10 . 10/18/2012
'Part One' of the rescue is completed! Now for the tricky part!
Alelou chapter 10 . 10/18/2012
Good job with the action scene.

Wondering if Em has a thing for Hoshi too...

Don't recall Jon laughing in similar situations, so that surprised me.

Was Trip there? I thought he was, but he kind of disappeared here. Maybe I'm wrong.
Alelou chapter 9 . 10/16/2012
Oooh, she's about as bad as anyone can be. I was hoping Malcolm WOULD rip her throat out!
tahmtahm chapter 9 . 10/16/2012
Ooooo - she's gonna get it now that all of her control over her people is lost! Great chapter!
Belen09 chapter 9 . 10/16/2012
Yes! I wonder who has come? Though it would be fitting if some of her 'servants' did her in . . .

Could it be Hoshi? (grin!) Fair maiden to the rescue! Good!
tahmtahm chapter 8 . 10/14/2012
Great chapter! I can't wait to see what their plan is.
Looking forward to the next update.