Reviews for I Don't Know How to Word It (I Just Started to Deserve It)
Akatsuki Fatale chapter 1 . 1/29
I can definitely imagine Stiles doing this xD he's such a wolf magnet!
CharmSparks11833 chapter 1 . 1/30/2014
It's awesome!
Pline84 chapter 1 . 1/14/2014
I absolutely loved it!
mistsandstorms chapter 1 . 11/19/2013
Loved it that it was a real wolf. Fun story.
Wolfgirl705 chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
Awwwwww
intensewhatever chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
Ohmygosh, I LOVED this! I want more! Amazing job! :)
12635397 chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
More!
nifters chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
that was extremely adorable. i really liked the incorperation of another real wolf. "spike" was really very cute and derek like. Also, the ending was great. I liked the nonchalant kiss and cuteness of the ending scene.
daydream53 chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
Loved it!
Matt-On-Matt chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
Finally I have at last found good fanfiction on this site. Epic love for this
Aabysinyaa chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
This was seriously, one of the best teen wolf fic's I've ever read.

Keep up the awesome work, i'd love to see some kind of sequel involving the fact that a werewolf pack having an actual wolf with a human as its alpha in it or something like that.

Wow you think i'd be better at articulating wouldn't you...
Ihni chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
I'm very glad this happened! I was HOPING that it wouldn't be Derek, and I was so incredibly glad that it wasn't! I almost thought it was one of the Alpha pack for a while there, but it's almost better with a real wolf! Spike. I like that name.
This was a great story and I really enjoyed reading it. Well done!
ThreeMoons3 chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
Excellent! I love that Stiles actually found a real wolf. Too funny. And the Derek action was great!
foxdemonsrock chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
I was kind of skeptical with the summary, but this is by far the most adorable Sterek fic I've read! Wonderful work! You had me nearly coke on my soda I was laughing so hard! Hopefully you will write more Sterek fics! Will be looking forward to them!
blaanderstark chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
I'll just be over here kicky feeting. One minute I wanted to hug Stiles and the next second I was laughing and aw-ing. This was wonderful!