Reviews for The Best of Both Worlds?
Klainebow21 chapter 18 . 6/12/2013
HIi! I really love this story! I think the Hummel-Berry friendship is great and the whole Blaine/Darren and Chris/Kurt thing is awesome! I can't believe Sam knows now! I kinda want Blaine to get Sam's job for some reason!
So basically I love this fic and can't wait to read more! :-) - Vikki
Chrisch chapter 6 . 6/9/2013
LOVE the end!
Guest chapter 18 . 6/8/2013
love it!)
please continue...
RainyZurich chapter 18 . 6/9/2013
The Hannah Montana scene is the One with the phone isn't it?
OMG Sam is evil :o
And poor Kurt/Blaine and Cameron. Paparazzi must be hard ._.
I like your idea of adam and Chandler as a couple :))
Louise815 chapter 18 . 6/9/2013
I was happy to see a new chapter for this story.
I was starting to wonder of I was somehow missing updates.

I loved the chapter though.
I really like the Kurt/Blaine comfort and fluffy parts. (Please put a lot of those in future chapters. ;p)
Especially the morning in bed part.
And of course I always love Burt.

Shortly after reading your update I watched a movie about people put into some sleep called rem sleep.
Immediately I thought about this story and knew I had to mention it in my review. :)

Update soon! :)
rooz33 chapter 17 . 6/9/2013
Ing to happen with the wh
rooz33 chapter 18 . 6/9/2013
NEW CHAPTER! *impromptu danceparty*
ND YESSSSSSS! Omg Sam please stop doing what you think you're going to do O.o
Quinn is awesome! I'd love for Kurt to be approached by somebody really famous in front of Sam while he is being ignored, by Meryl Streep or somebody like that :p
I'm in love with Cameron. Can you make him for real and send him to me? Or maybe a female version of him? That'd be awesome. Or call his gf Angel. Not a bad idea either xD Just fell in love with him.
Is the real story about what happened at the club gonna come out? I sure hope so O.o And hey, all this stuff is enough to get him on Ellen again, isn't it? (Ellen is one of my idols, she did such huge things for the LGBTQ-community all over the world)
YOUR KURT IS AWESOME AND HUMMELBERRY FRIENDSHIP YESSSSS!
I just want Kurtie to get an award and shut everyone that has ever bullied him or hated on him up.
I'm slightly scared of what is go
savannah.araiza.5 chapter 18 . 6/8/2013
I recognized the phone sene and this was a great chapter
GleeJunkie007 chapter 18 . 6/8/2013
I caught Hannah, "that was weird..." and when she called Kurt's phone and it went off haha funny. Update soon! And poor chris/ Kurt omg I didn't know Sam wad Sam Evans! GREAT! NOW I CANT HATE HIM! :( maybe he will turn over a new leaf or be like mikayla was Miley. Haha any great! Sorry Blaine lost his money even if the bet was if the whole club was asked to sing. And I like how u added Adam and chandler. :):)

please update when u can hav soon so I kno how tht feels! Great job
bettybox chapter 17 . 4/2/2013
hahah i love Sebastian also in this chapter...but i also love your work too so :) see you when you upload the next chapter
Jan chapter 17 . 3/24/2013
Love this! Would ever consider doing a later chapter based on the dentist episode? I'm just curious because it would be just adorable if you made that into a klaine :) Kurt could be nervous and Blaine could be there to hold his hand, but its just a thought. Anyway great chapter! Update soon!
acciojubjubbird chapter 17 . 3/25/2013
HE'S STRAIGHT! Oh sweet relief...Sorry for the review delay. This seemed a bit "calm before the storm" ish, Kurt promising to call Blaine every night feels foreshadow-y. Anna/Chris fight seems foreboding too (written nicely though by the way). Kurt isn't looking to have a fun time on set anytime soon :( I can only imagine what's gonna happen with the ND'S there O_O
Update soon?
Louise815 chapter 17 . 3/24/2013
Amazing chapter!
I really like the group of friends in the end. Adding scenes like that make this story more fun to read every chapter. The Klaine fluff every now and then is so sweet.
I really love the fun and silly things you write into this story. They crack me up every time.
I completely agree with you as time being the thing coming between them. Although, I have complete faith in them to pull through.
Thank god Cameron is straight. I really like his character like this, being a good friend for Chris.
Yay, the ND set visit is coming up.
Update soon!
Janice93 chapter 17 . 3/24/2013
I'm po
RainyZurich chapter 17 . 3/24/2013
OMG looking forward to the next chapter :D

You HAVE TO write a lot of Rachel. I loooovev her character in this fic :D