Reviews for Cialtrone
Sisilia Ali chapter 5 . 6/13
would you please update again .. this story is fabulous
serena23 chapter 5 . 5/7
Please update your story again soon!
Randomness47 chapter 5 . 8/25/2016
Hey why'd you just drop this story?
fan chapter 5 . 6/6/2015
More please )
sarah chapter 5 . 7/28/2014
You haven't updated in sooo long.. but you definitely should! :)
This story is really good and I need to know how it ends! :D
Guest chapter 1 . 1/12/2014
I really enjoyed what you have written to date. Hope you will update the story. You can take the story in so many directions. Personally I would like to see DiNozzo Sr. Taken down and Gibbs become Tony's and Sofia's foster father or even adopt them. Also, Fornell and Slacks oops I should say Sacks be punished for involving Tony in their plans to take down Senior. Hope you will consider finishing the story.
AoiLegend chapter 5 . 1/2/2014
This is a very interesting and unique story! Please update soon! Also, you did a great job of capturing Ducky's character; whenever he speaks I can hear his voice in my head complete with his english accent!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/9/2013
i hope you come back to this story! i love it so much!
Madances chapter 5 . 3/17/2013
I read all five chapters this morning. I hope to read more soon. I know that it can be difficult to post new chapters around real life. I also work, attend class, etc., and read other peoples stories. I enjoy reading to relax. More, Please.

Tracy
Misty0970 chapter 5 . 2/28/2013
Poor Tony I hope things improve for him soon, great story :)
Teeona chapter 4 . 1/4/2013
Oh my gosh I literally cried. It was awesome.
EvE79 chapter 5 . 1/3/2013
Great story, not the easiest one but very good. Please update soon!
DarkWing Gibbs chapter 5 . 12/6/2012
The story is good, however you way of writing does not match up with the way the characters would talk. Thats an area to work on. However good story thus far.
newgal chapter 5 . 11/24/2012
Enjoyed the update.
Guest chapter 5 . 11/19/2012
I love this story so much. Please, don't make us wait for so long ;)