Reviews for Cialtrone
I really enjoyed what you have written to date. Hope you will update the story. You can take the story in so many directions. Personally I would like to see DiNozzo Sr. Taken down and Gibbs become Tony's and Sofia's foster father or even adopt them. Also, Fornell and Slacks oops I should say Sacks be punished for involving Tony in their plans to take down Senior. Hope you will consider finishing the story.
AoiLegend chapter 5 . 1/2
This is a very interesting and unique story! Please update soon! Also, you did a great job of capturing Ducky's character; whenever he speaks I can hear his voice in my head complete with his english accent!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/9/2013
i hope you come back to this story! i love it so much!
Madances chapter 5 . 3/17/2013
I read all five chapters this morning. I hope to read more soon. I know that it can be difficult to post new chapters around real life. I also work, attend class, etc., and read other peoples stories. I enjoy reading to relax. More, Please.

Tracy
Misty0970 chapter 5 . 2/28/2013
Poor Tony I hope things improve for him soon, great story :)
Teeona chapter 4 . 1/4/2013
Oh my gosh I literally cried. It was awesome.
EvE79 chapter 5 . 1/3/2013
Great story, not the easiest one but very good. Please update soon!
DarkWing Gibbs chapter 5 . 12/6/2012
The story is good, however you way of writing does not match up with the way the characters would talk. Thats an area to work on. However good story thus far.
newgal chapter 5 . 11/24/2012
Enjoyed the update.
Guest chapter 5 . 11/19/2012
I love this story so much. Please, don't make us wait for so long ;)
Megth chapter 5 . 11/20/2012
So glad Tony told Gibbs and Ducky, poor boy! Hopefully they will find his sister soon. I can just imagine what is going to happen when Gibbs gets hold of Fornell! Great chapter!
apester chapter 5 . 11/19/2012
Ahh It was so intense and I loved the twist of tony working for his father rather than the FBI. Kinda wish we woulda seen some of that before he switched back but I know we still can. It's like a triple cross now lol
And I hope there's more tony/Kelly to come
Great job so far I really liked it and update soon!
LoveHotch-CM chapter 5 . 11/19/2012
Wow great chap. Dinozzo Sr. is a big fat jerk
prince-bishop chapter 5 . 11/19/2012
great story, sometimes Tony can be an idiot, when I was reading this at times I wanted to scream at Tony for being so stupid it was not just his own safety but his sisters as well that he had to look out for, I know is was afraid of his father but that was more of a reason to get help. post soon with another chapter
HeartsDragon chapter 5 . 11/19/2012
Hahaha Ducky is adorable! :P
Poor Tony... I hope Sofia is alright.
Please update soon!