Reviews for Warzone
Nice eight chapters
akin 'to38 chapter 8 . 3/25/2013
Nice ending!
Mett Berg chapter 8 . 3/25/2013
Yes, they will make it. I Love happy endings so thanks for the nice feelings. Bryan was amazing... the way I like him. Tough and strong, Both physically and mentally. This was the best, it only made me wish there would have been more of Bryan... the three of them are creating such good atmosphere...
The end was nice and of course I got the sentence in the pervy way as well, started laughing before I even read further..xD what would be a story without a little humour time to time :)
thank you for the read, I enjoyed.
Mett Berg chapter 7 . 3/13/2013
Well sure, they are both messed up... but I think the fact that they realise it already is a good thing and they will be just fine since they got each other for support. I hope Bryan is okay, but I believe that he is... he is tough, he would probably be the guy who would shrug about the leg and say that it's piece of cake and even manage to poke Tala in the side and give a smile... something like that (yes, I like Bryan) but of course I'm curious to see what you will come up with.
Waiting for the next... :)
Mett Berg chapter 6 . 2/21/2013
I feel for Tala, yeah must be hard for them both of course but poor Tala. I hope Kai will do something soon to get him out of the vegetable mode. I hope you will get inspired to continue this soon :)
Mett Berg chapter 5 . 1/22/2013
Hmm...if this is the end then it ended somewhat abruptly.. I feel like there's not enough closure, really. It's just my opinion though, I presume it could count as an ending, if they both get out and can live somewhat normally after what they have seen and been through...but still when you look at it, this hardly counts as a 'happy ending'. They are both surely scared and emotionally unstable and Tala had a mental breakdown(?) just now...so no, I don’t see this as a happy ending... because, how would they deal back in the 'real life'...? and then I really want to know about Bryan too... if they would leave the warzone there's no saying what would happen to them, they could grow apart just because of everything they had to see being 'together'... and looking at each other would trigger those memories... what I'm trying to say is... there should be more about how they actually 'get better'... I don’t know...your story, your choice.
But apart from that, I liked the chapter and I liked the doctor... ''just take your little fellow home and take care of him''...yeah, sounds like a really nice doctor.
Thanks for the update and whatever you decide to continue or not, it still was a great story.
GabZ chapter 4 . 10/26/2012
Nice!
Mett Berg chapter 4 . 10/25/2012
I do like the story but you know me and the way I react to...bloody things. So reading this I always worry and am even a bit scared to read in case something bad and bloody might happen to them. But I'm glad they are still fine and I'm glad they keep so close together, protecting each other.
Poor Max though (I think it was Max) hope he's okay and I hope Bryan is okay too x.x I just want everyone to be happy and okay...xD but thanks for the update, I enjoyed :)
Mett Berg chapter 3 . 10/2/2012
Aw, Kai is such a good soldier, crawling and whatnot and worrying of Tala at the same time. I Liked how you described the pluses of shooting people in dark, must be easier. But poor Kai, getting hurt like that, good it wasn't too serious though I felt like scolding him when he refused to leave (not that I would want him to leave Tala anyway but I would't want him going deaf either x.x) but Tala wouldn't leave him either, I like how strongly they're glued together in this story. somehow they seem closer than anywhere else, must be because of the harsh war conditions. and the end was nice, they have their haven :)
Was a good chapter, good thing Kai now has an ... adorable nurse xD I Bet Tala will take good care of him :)
GabZ chapter 3 . 10/2/2012
Are you not a civil? )
GabZ chapter 2 . 10/1/2012
Aww they are really so cute!
akin 'to38 chapter 2 . 9/28/2012
That was sweet of Tala. Actually, that was sweet of them both. They are worried of each other. I pray they make it safe until the end of war. (happy ending?)
Mett Berg chapter 2 . 9/28/2012
I liked Tala's view, at least now I know how he feels for Kai and how he looks at the whole war thing. It was a nice chapter, fluffy... I liked the ‘waking up’ scene. And yeah... Tala is adorable :P trying to clean Kai's face...aww, its so sweet, I think the fluffiness fits here so well because they're at war and like its written in the chap there, they need something like that to get through it.
I really like this story so far and I'm sure I will keep liking it, I wonder how they will manage in the next chapter with the...uhh keeping back the enemy or...killing the enemy...
GabZ chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
so... they have never been together before the war? nice chapter!
akin 'to38 chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
Sad. It's so sad to think about the war going on between countries. And it's hard to think of what the soldiers feel while in the war. You're clever to put that one. Not minding the errors but the story itself, it sound to be patriot. (This is yaoi, right? Funny, i'm thinking about the movie 'Private Benjamin', hehehe) Could it be possible to have gay soldiers? ;p