Reviews for the bunny that wouldn't leave us alone
mvignal chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
Your stories are a great joy. You characterize everyone so well. Guerrero wants a bonus for helping Ilsa, Chance needs an adrenaline rush to finally... "figure out" what's going on. Poor Ames, she always tries so hard!

it was a really cute story, I'm glad that the bunny has left you alone. :)
veniceit chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
I would like to take this moment to personally thank that little plot bunny for not leaving you two alone.

That was so much fun to read. Lol, Chance, what a grouch, just because he can't do anything dangerous!

And talk about being so focused on an adrenaline rush that he misses every clue and hint from Ames, a slap in the face wouldn't even have woke him up to what was in front of him...this story gives knew meaning to, "he's bad at reading chicks!"

Great job at capturing this annoying but seriously adorable side of Chance.

I think they'll be having a pretty good dessert later, ;)
PocketSevens chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
Well, I guess that's *one* way to get Chance's attention. :)

I'll bet, after that little adventure, the tub wasn't the only hot, steamy thing. ;)
niagaraweasel chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
Oh yes, this particular plot bunny was a very persistent little critter... and you managed to turn it into a cute, funny story ;-).
And I'm absolutely sure that those two did finally find a use for the honey, whipped cream and chocolate sauce... *big grin*.