Reviews for What Beast Boy Really Wants
Golem XIV chapter 3 . 5/13
*Chuckles* I can just see Ron Perlman sneaking behind them and greeting them, just to make them all jump out of their skins :-)
Krusher chapter 3 . 4/22
Fanfiction has rules against using real people in fics.
Bunnyfire chapter 7 . 1/20
This story was super :D I found it extremely funny but also sweet. Thank you I enjoyed reading this story :) .
MRAY 4TW chapter 1 . 9/17/2016
Damn! I thought they were talking about rutting! Silly perverted me! XD
JustAnotherTypicalBastard chapter 7 . 5/11/2016
It was very fun to read, I would've loved if you'd had Robin dress up as Tinkerbelle to make Star happy cuz he's an acrobatic and it would've been hilarious but the way you ended it was still nice. Well done.
RPGPersona chapter 7 . 5/1/2016
I see Starfire has trained Robin well. I assume at this point the only reason she stayed behind to play princess was to see how long it would take for Robin to sweep her off her feet.

Haha, I see that Raven and Beast Boy decided to use the Haunted Mansion ride as a make out booth. I wouldn't want to be the employee to tell the half-demon sorceress to stop making out with her boyfriend.

I see Cyborg had a productive afternoon. Stuffing his face and collecting phone numbers.

I am not going to lie, when read I got to the part where the tinkerbelle was sick, couldn't make it and was said to be an acrobat, I thought that Starfire was going to force Robin to dress up as Tinkerbelle instead.

Glad that Raven had a good time in the end, and she has 6 Opera dates to look forward too.

I enjoyed this story. I silly little tale where the Teen Titan take a day to relax and have fun.
RPGPersona chapter 6 . 5/1/2016
Did I ever go on "It's A Small World" ride when I went to Disneyland, I can't remember. I honestly never really though about that ride at all.

Aw, Beast Boy finds the right sappy line to say to make Raven feel better.

I wonder how long until the other titans realize they ditched them. Got a laugh at the look of horror on Raven's face at where she ended up teleporting her and Beast Boy.

It's a Horrorland World is what it looks like Raven created. I guess it is a good thing she found an outlet for any stress she has accumulated up to this point.
RPGPersona chapter 5 . 5/1/2016
Of course Raven would end up dressed as Belle. Poor Raven got dragged into the princess dress-up by Starfire. At least she had fun.

Good old Beast Boy was their to rescuer 'Belle' from her prison.
RPGPersona chapter 4 . 5/1/2016
Aw, Raven was able to meet a fan, that was cute.

Once again, my Raven won't have to complain about lines comment comes back to kick me in the rear.
RPGPersona chapter 3 . 5/1/2016
Even though I am reading this story after it is finished I can't help think you used some sort of psychic power to predict my chapter 2 preview and have the teen titans choose a ride that doesn't benefit from the Fast Passes.

I would have thought that after Robin, Raven would be the kind of person to read the fine print of a contract she is signing.

It was amusing to see her reaction though. Having the Teen Titans meet their voice, it was interesting. I have only met Tara Strong at Fan Expo Canada.
RPGPersona chapter 2 . 5/1/2016
Haha, that was some devious thinking on Beast Boy's part. Free VIP Fast Passes, that should help mollify Raven's complaints about standing in line.

Time to see what kind of trouble the Teen Titans can get up to in Disneyland.
RPGPersona chapter 1 . 5/1/2016
Since you recommended I try reading this story, here I am.

I had a feeling when this chapter started that while the wording tried to imply a activity that people with their minds in the gutter would jump to, I knew it was something else. The most likely possibility being something that Beast Boy enjoys that Raven didn't want to try. I wasn't expecting Disneyland. I guess Raven really doesn't want to go to such a crowded location.

I found it amusing that Raven thought she could get Beast Boy to back down by asking him to take her dinner and an opera 6 times. She just got done thinking about how stubborn he is, or did she think Beast Boy wouldn't be willing to engage in a activity that he disliked that she enjoyed.

Lets see where this goes.
calicoToones chapter 7 . 6/14/2015
Starfire gets to shine in this chapter, very nice.
calicoToones chapter 5 . 6/14/2015
Yes, it is a fact that is seldom mentioned, but Raven is technically a princess. And I like the was BB prevented the impending train wreck.
calicoToones chapter 4 . 6/13/2015
Very nice scene. I wonder if Raven sighed it in gothic script