Reviews for What Beast Boy Really Wants
phulsebos123 chapter 7 . 11/16/2014
hmm never thought that Disneyland could be that much fun am thinking of going there only been there once I think a long time ago but you inspired me I will try it someday.
well you never cease to amaze me with your imagination:)
keep up the good work.
nidhogg3 chapter 7 . 9/17/2014
yeah about new 52 Starfire, she is stronger. personally, I don't know who talked the heads of DC comics into this fubar reboot, but they need to be fired. They screwed a lot up.

I digress, your story is really good.
dj25taz chapter 7 . 9/9/2014
Loved the story it was real cute
DearDreadful chapter 1 . 8/15/2014
Wow... I had a feeling u would do that cause why would bb discuss star and robin so openly. But god dammit I have a dirty mind even though I was think about how it wasn't possible them spending 'quality time' together but the idea never left my mind
Emmazippy577 chapter 1 . 3/26/2014
I knew you were going to do that! make it seem like Beast Boy wanted some erhm... "Raven-Beasty quality time" and then make it be something completely cute and innocent like that! Great Job! By the end of it you had me convinced otherwise
Alec33 chapter 7 . 2/23/2014
Awesome story, good luck to all future endeavors!
Alec33 chapter 1 . 2/23/2014
Haha this was so insinuative! I love it!
Shadow chapter 7 . 11/14/2013
Aww beast boy never got what he wanted.
Novus Ordo Seclorum chapter 2 . 10/17/2013
Oh that Jon from Buffalo... I know him well :) Thanks for the cameo, sir. Much appreciated.

Nice chapter, as always-a delightful blend of humor and good characterization. You have really honed your craft and you just keep getting better!

At some point, I shall read on. But I'm done for the evening. Thanks again for the cameo!
Concolor44 chapter 1 . 10/13/2013
Well, I KNEW they weren't talking about what everyone was supposed to THINK they were talking about ... but I didn't anticipate the Great Mouse of Doom. This should be fun. (Not for Raven.)
SimplyaCritic chapter 7 . 9/14/2013
What the fuck?
Anon chapter 4 . 9/3/2013
You know, i thought you were implying that I, OF ALL PEOPLE, ME, I met RAVEN AND ASKED FOR HER AUTOGRAPH. And then you said her name was Sarah... But i like it.
Anon chapter 3 . 9/3/2013
OMG I NEARLY DIED I THOUGHT IT WAS TERRA. AND THEN YOU SAID TARA STRONG AND THE REST OF THE ACTORS YOU NEARLY MADE ME EXPLODE.
aavonlea chapter 7 . 8/14/2013
That was nice, I liked it. My favorite part was the scene with Raven and Beast Boy when she was dressed as Belle. I think you did that part well :)
aavonlea chapter 5 . 8/14/2013
D'AAAAAWWWWWWWWW! That was so cute! Kudos to The Cretin for coming up with the idea, because it fit in perfectly!