Reviews for Love Is
Blake2020 chapter 3 . 8/18
loving it and please update soon
Blake2020 chapter 2 . 8/18
Sweet indeed very interesting situation minato is in right now?
Blake2020 chapter 1 . 8/18
interesting start
Guest chapter 2 . 1/2/2016
I really think that Yashima got a better Ashikabi than that abusive dickhead Junichi. Hell, there are crossover stories than give her some dude better than the douche. One you should check is "The Time Traveling Ashikabi." It involves Dragon Ball Z.
Lewis-Sama chapter 3 . 7/10/2015
Awesome! Can't wait for more.
EMIYA KURO chapter 3 . 3/24/2015
pls continue it. its an awesome fic
lala chapter 2 . 11/30/2014
Please continue!
blackgoku12 chapter 3 . 3/10/2014
Just waiting for you to finish
The 10th Wand chapter 3 . 12/8/2013
You did well on the lime but I think where you most excelled was the relationship between Takami and Minaka. Alot of stories has it platonic. professional or violent not showing their sexual side even though they had two children.
The 10th Wand chapter 2 . 12/8/2013
First one I've read where he forced the bond by accident so hope you continue.
The 10th Wand chapter 1 . 12/8/2013
aww:( That is kinda sad but still not as bad as if it wasn't an accident.
SpecialRelativity chapter 3 . 12/2/2013
I do hope you plan on continuing this story. I'm already in, and I want to see where this goes. I like that you've taken an overlooked and incredibly underrated character and brought her to the forefront. Poor Yashima; she really caught the short end of the whole Sekirei plan deal. Believe me, Yashima! You have it better here than you would have had in another alternate reality!

As for the lime...er...well...honestly, I found it unnecessary. And Takima and Minaka? Ugh. Not the image I wanted to have in my mind.

Don't be put off, though. I seriously believe your story is good enough without such...extras. I'm really enjoying it, and I do hope you continue.
ethan.lukkar chapter 3 . 11/5/2013
Magnificent chapter can't wait for more please update soon
Shirou Fujimura chapter 2 . 10/29/2013
Boy! You better be gettin to startin on that fourth chapta, ya hear?!
duckie lover 151 chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
Hmm... Short, but very interesting. (Because everything happened so quickly, I don't think I can really call it rushed- just short.)
Number 84 was of an interest to me as well; it was kind of a shame that she only existed for so short a time. (Then again, perhaps the main draw of her character what the situation with her ashikabi, in which case it couldn't really have been done much differently...)
An interesting first chapter! Will this be a completely different take on the story? Will he not meet any of the others?