Reviews for Love Is
Sekirei no 109 chapter 3 . 3/24
pls continue it. its an awesome fic
lala chapter 2 . 11/30/2014
Please continue!
blackgoku12 chapter 3 . 3/10/2014
Just waiting for you to finish
The 10th Wand chapter 3 . 12/8/2013
You did well on the lime but I think where you most excelled was the relationship between Takami and Minaka. Alot of stories has it platonic. professional or violent not showing their sexual side even though they had two children.
The 10th Wand chapter 2 . 12/8/2013
First one I've read where he forced the bond by accident so hope you continue.
The 10th Wand chapter 1 . 12/8/2013
aww:( That is kinda sad but still not as bad as if it wasn't an accident.
SpecialRelativity chapter 3 . 12/2/2013
I do hope you plan on continuing this story. I'm already in, and I want to see where this goes. I like that you've taken an overlooked and incredibly underrated character and brought her to the forefront. Poor Yashima; she really caught the short end of the whole Sekirei plan deal. Believe me, Yashima! You have it better here than you would have had in another alternate reality!

As for the lime...er...well...honestly, I found it unnecessary. And Takima and Minaka? Ugh. Not the image I wanted to have in my mind.

Don't be put off, though. I seriously believe your story is good enough without such...extras. I'm really enjoying it, and I do hope you continue.
ethan.lukkar chapter 3 . 11/5/2013
Magnificent chapter can't wait for more please update soon
bamafelix chapter 2 . 10/29/2013
Boy! You better be gettin to startin on that fourth chapta, ya hear?!
duckie lover 151 chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
Hmm... Short, but very interesting. (Because everything happened so quickly, I don't think I can really call it rushed- just short.)
Number 84 was of an interest to me as well; it was kind of a shame that she only existed for so short a time. (Then again, perhaps the main draw of her character what the situation with her ashikabi, in which case it couldn't really have been done much differently...)
An interesting first chapter! Will this be a completely different take on the story? Will he not meet any of the others?
code R.R chapter 3 . 6/19/2013
man I wonder how she will react when she hears of how hi winged her
FreeTraderBeowolf chapter 3 . 6/19/2013
Aside from the winging of Yashima, this feels like a close to Canon story. I must say that the scene with Minaka and Sahashi Takami was well done. This is mere supposition, but I suspect that Takami is trying to call Miya at the end of the chapter.
Lord Wrath chapter 3 . 6/17/2013
Great story I'm really interested in your idea and you seem to be doing a great job. I'm looking forward to the next chapter.
Helios-Rufus chapter 3 . 6/17/2013
Well, someone's got a hard on while writing this chapter XD It was really well written, compliments to the chef. However, think this is the first time I have seen a story that contains Minaka and Takami together like this, I honestly would have liked to see a Minato and Yashima chapter, but this chapter was interesting too.

It's fine having a chapter about them as long as it is not overused, since Minaka and her are not the main stars here, we also at least got to know how well you can do lime for the story later on :) Don't take too long to update man, please.
Guest chapter 3 . 6/17/2013
I took you off of my bookmark list because I thought that you were dead. I'm glad that your still alive. By the way great chapter. Please have Musubi still become Minato's sekirei. This story has a lot of potential.