Reviews for 140 Alternative
Poodlesrock chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
Wow this is such a great rendition and well written! Very romantic, made me hopeful that one day I will find my own Jenny! Danke für diese Geschicte!
fggg chapter 2 . 11/10/2012
MORE PLEASEEE!
Guest chapter 2 . 10/30/2012
This was spectacular! You write the emotions so beautifully. I really hope you write more!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
Holy WOWness! This was so good, thanks for writing a second chap! You are very talented, please keep writing! BTW ...I loved Emma losing it when Jenny pressed closer... :)
InAsEnSe11 chapter 2 . 10/29/2012
AWESOME, AWESOME, AWESOME. This is SOOOO how it should have happned :D
LostInGreenEyes chapter 2 . 10/29/2012
Okay, so somehow I was bored tonight and thought I'd browse for a change, and now I'm so glad I did, because these two chapters were simply beautiful! Very well written, so sweet and emotional - I loved it and would be more than happy if you added another couple of chapters! ;-)
Jamster chapter 2 . 10/29/2012
Wow. This was simply amazing. The way you were able go describe their feelings and emotions is outstanding. This was awesome! I do hope you continue, you are so so so talented! Thank you for sharing this with us!
Guest chapter 2 . 10/28/2012
Wow this was just beautifully done! Just amazing! I so wish this was how it had gone between them! I hope you plan on writing more!
Tiggs
Ulumulu chapter 2 . 10/28/2012
Still loving it. The contrast to the first chapter, how at first they were seemingly talking about meanless things, surrounded by way too many people and now really, directly talking about their feelings, kissing, in this private setting, all by themselves. Just being and showing the other who they are, what they want. And so beautifully written, thank you.
Rui Arshana chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
AWESOME! Love this alternative story! Love the way you put how each of the girls feel, the doubting Jenny, the scared Emma ... SUPERB!

Care for next chapter, perhaps? ;)

Pretty, pretty please, Lied ;)
Jamster chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
I thought this was wonderful. Very well done and a lot better than the original storyline! The emotions were so well written! I do hope you write more. You are very talented!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
Wow! like good wine you have to take this slowly in...perfect! Hope to read a follow up and thanks for sharing!
InAsEnSe11 chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
I really enjoyed this take on what happened! I loved how nervous Emma was but had the courage to say it aloud to Jenny
K chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
If only it was like this is the show. I love this! Hope you write more.
Kathy chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
this was so wonderful! I loved your version much better than the original. I could totally picture all the emotions running through the girls heads and how they each tried to interpret the others reactions. Well done, I do hope you write more. I thoroughly enjoy your Work.