Reviews for Ex Libris
Natalie chapter 13 . 2/8
This was great. I've never read/seen Jane E., but I like you took characters and twisted the idea that they could have been magical. Makes me think of other books and wonder about them too. Love how they get together and go home. Thank you for sharing.
Ice Demon Ranger chapter 13 . 8/28/2015
Excellent story.
Dontgotaclue88 chapter 13 . 7/6/2015
So cute! Just loved it! :)
ljpjcg chapter 4 . 7/6/2015
What a beautiful comfort chapter.
Jordan chapter 11 . 3/10/2014
I love the idea of Severus and Frank being friends, I'm going to go on pretending that that was actually in the books, it makes a lot more sense that way. At least I think so. Really enjoying this story so far
Sorasdream chapter 1 . 1/6/2014

Great story :-)
Mallory83 chapter 13 . 12/1/2012
another love it!
JstDani chapter 13 . 8/7/2012
Oh I love Jane Eyre! It's my favorite classic! I hadn't considered before the similarities between Jane-Hermione and Severus-Edward but now that you've written it I can definitely see it! I really enjoyed your fic! :)
UnicornDraconis12049 chapter 13 . 4/27/2012
I just found your story and I have to tell you how much I really enjoyed reading it. Such an emotional journey for our favorite couple. ;) I really do love your Snape though, he is so OOC but it's amazing. :) Under the billowing black robes and customary sneer there is something there. ;) Thank you for this story, I will treasure it!
ThePenIsMighty chapter 13 . 12/13/2011
This goes on my favorites list!
cbrendible chapter 13 . 11/29/2011
It was completely NOT what I expected this fic to be. I expected boring and incessantly long winded, but I find I quite enjoyed it. Of course, I love Jane Eyre; it's the ideal of a quintessential romance. Awesome job! I hope to read more of your fics in the future.
where she went chapter 13 . 9/5/2011
Thanks for the Jane Eyre storyline:)
Alexa1993 chapter 13 . 11/2/2010