Reviews for Ex Libris
Jordan chapter 11 . 3/10
I love the idea of Severus and Frank being friends, I'm going to go on pretending that that was actually in the books, it makes a lot more sense that way. At least I think so. Really enjoying this story so far
Sorasdream chapter 1 . 1/6

Great story :-)
Mallory83 chapter 13 . 12/1/2012
another love it!
JstDani chapter 13 . 8/7/2012
Oh I love Jane Eyre! It's my favorite classic! I hadn't considered before the similarities between Jane-Hermione and Severus-Edward but now that you've written it I can definitely see it! I really enjoyed your fic! :)
UnicornDraconis12049 chapter 13 . 4/27/2012
I just found your story and I have to tell you how much I really enjoyed reading it. Such an emotional journey for our favorite couple. ;) I really do love your Snape though, he is so OOC but it's amazing. :) Under the billowing black robes and customary sneer there is something there. ;) Thank you for this story, I will treasure it!
ThePenIsMighty chapter 13 . 12/13/2011
This goes on my favorites list!
cbrendible chapter 13 . 11/29/2011
It was completely NOT what I expected this fic to be. I expected boring and incessantly long winded, but I find I quite enjoyed it. Of course, I love Jane Eyre; it's the ideal of a quintessential romance. Awesome job! I hope to read more of your fics in the future.
where she went chapter 13 . 9/5/2011
Thanks for the Jane Eyre storyline:)
Alexa1993 chapter 13 . 11/2/2010
Miravisu chapter 13 . 8/29/2010
A very nice Jane Eyre spin, and clever about Bertha being a witch!
kiera-sama chapter 13 . 7/17/2010
i havent read this story in a very long time, and i quite enjoyed experiancing it once more.
ktr22 chapter 13 . 6/16/2010
Well now, in a word, that was absolutely fantastic.

You brought the two worlds and characters to life in my mind and the idea for the plot was dark, ingenious and enthralling. I've read dozens of Severus/Hermione fanfics, but this is truly the best I have ever read. he characters were perfectly pitched ,if a little fluffy at times ;) , and the interactions, especially between Severus and Hermione were perfect.

I honestly can't sing your praises enough for this. Congratulations, thank you, and don't ever stop writing.

x x x
phoenixandtiger chapter 13 . 12/10/2009
Dear Re above...this story ROCKED!

For the first time in my life, I have a read a Severus/Hermione fic that was WELL WRITTEN! It was great, except for a few parts where it seemed like you kinda rushed the romance a bit, but other than that, it was GREAT!

definitely going on my faves list... seeya, hope to read more of your stories!