Reviews for Ex Libris
steffie chapter 11 . 11/8/2002
This chapter was action-packed. Me like.
revelinme chapter 11 . 11/8/2002
this is really good please update again :)

Aerial chapter 11 . 11/8/2002
Wow! That really seemed to piece together JK's books, and the blinding/fire part seems a little like Bronte's book. Overall, it fabulous, and I can't wait until you update!

-Aerial ;-)
Frozen-Hearted chapter 11 . 11/8/2002
Please email me when you update. I think that this story is very good so far. I liked the part about severus saving neville. It added a touch of something...I cant put my finger on what, but what ever it is, its good. keep writing, frozen-hearted
dangermouse chapter 11 . 11/8/2002
very good! rather concerned about the impending fire though... :)
iwasateenager chapter 10 . 11/7/2002
That son-of-a-bitch! Someone'd BETTER save her, and "St. john" had damned well BETTER be punished. *glares* Bastard...
Kate Wisdom chapter 10 . 11/7/2002
You're great to write such an enjoyable story (I don't like Severus/Hermoine parings, but I love your story) and update so often. You're the best .
Guest chapter 10 . 11/7/2002
HA! I knew it was St. John! What a bastard! OMG, please, please, write more. I think this is your best story yet (and that's sayin' something)
Guest chapter 10 . 11/7/2002
awww i tot st john was always a nice guy.

but he lkinda fits lucious profile, uncaring n looks of an angel
Aerial chapter 10 . 11/7/2002
Well, I never liked St. John in the first place, but, wow! I really liked that twist of plot. I don't remember if I reviewed the previous chapter, but I don't think I did.

Anyways, I loved both, and I can't wait til you update. You sure do write a lot!

Update soon and keep writing great stories!

-Aerial ;-)
Devil's Advocate chapter 10 . 11/7/2002
Now this was a masterful twist, making St. John Rivers a squib...deep frustration and resentment just oozes out of him. Nasty little bugger. And Blanche Ingram the money-hungry Dark Witch? Very nice. The bit at the end was good too because opium was a scourge in that time period. This story just gets better and better.
Strega Brava chapter 8 . 11/7/2002
For the record, I did have them in Gryffindor...that is why Remus comments how being in Gryffindor does not automatically mean a person is brave (as is the case with Wormtail) just as being a werewolf did not automatically mean he belonged in Slytherin. Thanks for reading!
ProfessorGaladriel chapter 8 . 11/7/2002
The mauruauders James Potter,Peter Pettigrew,Sirius Black and remus Lupin wre all in you don't believe me,read the third comes out and says it.
Bre chapter 10 . 11/7/2002
*blinks* Well... that was... worrisome. Please keep going.. you said the end of the story is near. I'm dying to see what happens. Great work.
textualsphinxSphinx chapter 10 . 11/7/2002
Ooh, I like the wicked and screwed up St John Rivers...
294 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »