Reviews for Ex Libris
Miravisu chapter 13 . 8/29/2010
A very nice Jane Eyre spin, and clever about Bertha being a witch!
kiera-sama chapter 13 . 7/17/2010
i havent read this story in a very long time, and i quite enjoyed experiancing it once more.
ktr22 chapter 13 . 6/16/2010
Well now, in a word, that was absolutely fantastic.

You brought the two worlds and characters to life in my mind and the idea for the plot was dark, ingenious and enthralling. I've read dozens of Severus/Hermione fanfics, but this is truly the best I have ever read. he characters were perfectly pitched ,if a little fluffy at times ;) , and the interactions, especially between Severus and Hermione were perfect.

I honestly can't sing your praises enough for this. Congratulations, thank you, and don't ever stop writing.

x x x
phoenixandtiger chapter 13 . 12/10/2009
Dear Re above...this story ROCKED!

For the first time in my life, I have a read a Severus/Hermione fic that was WELL WRITTEN! It was great, except for a few parts where it seemed like you kinda rushed the romance a bit, but other than that, it was GREAT!

definitely going on my faves list... seeya, hope to read more of your stories!
bioncafemme chapter 13 . 11/19/2009
Very good reading. )
mo112 chapter 5 . 5/28/2009
Pilot is sadly missing, but everything else ist brilliant. Thank you!
Cyera chapter 13 . 5/26/2009
French-Lo chapter 13 . 5/15/2009
Really nice story to read!
amanda chapter 1 . 4/13/2008
this is got to be the best story i have ever read not only does it cross my favorite characters of harry potter but my all time favorite book yea! i enjoyed reading this story
Atrumnex chapter 13 . 2/17/2008
I loved it. the end was so nice and as a fan of the Jane Eyr book and movie. it was really fantastic. a cross between 2 of my fav books. what more could i ask for. But i must say Alan rickman really should hav played Mr. Rochester. would hav ben marvelous. This was a great story. ty
MadBrilliant1880 chapter 13 . 1/12/2008
wonderful, and yes, i imagine he would be unromantic!
MadBrilliant1880 chapter 12 . 1/12/2008
you mean albus had a bit of tact? that's new!
MadBrilliant1880 chapter 11 . 1/12/2008
brilliant idea about snape and the longbottoms
MadBrilliant1880 chapter 10 . 1/12/2008
wow..wonderful
MadBrilliant1880 chapter 9 . 1/12/2008
*does the happy dance*

i was actually right! i haven't read jane eyre in..god...i think i was fourteen and i'm twenty three now...so, a while ago and i couldn't remember all the characters...but she was one i ded remember!
295 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »