Reviews for Ex Libris
lexyeheavyn chapter 1 . 7/17/2002
As there can be many comparisons between our beloved Potions master and the dark and brooding Mr. Rochester, I am not suprised at your choice of putting them into the Jane Eyre universe. I am looking forward to more, most definately!
witchygrrl chapter 1 . 7/17/2002
LOL! A new plot! Fantabulous! Definitely looking forward to the next chapter! ::muttering:: Jane Eyre...brilliant!
rhitmcshanm chapter 1 . 7/17/2002
That was *definitely* different. Can't wait to see where it goes. And I really liked how Hermione didn't come out of the battle unscarred. It puts her and Severus on more equal footing now that they both have demons to wrestle with. ::grin::
Moria Polonius chapter 1 . 7/17/2002
Strega Brava, you have finally decided to give us a *story*! And such an intersting... Thank you. I kinda liked Jane Eyre, but I hope your plot will be different from the book. Rochester and Jane are not Snape and Hermione after all. Similar, but not the same.
loz chapter 1 . 7/17/2002
VERY clever- i was thinking 'oh yes, another hermione and snape get stuck in a different world together story' but this is REALLY different. AND really good.

and because i actually READ Jane Eyre for english, unlike everyone else in my class... i think i know where the story is going to end up... ;)
Gramarye chapter 1 . 7/17/2002
Oh, please excuse me while I pass out from sheer delight. _ What a simply fantastic setup. And imagining Snape as Mr. Rochester sends lovely shivers up my spine. Can't wait to see what you've planned out for our intrepid hero and heroine...cheers!
Marilynne chapter 1 . 7/17/2002
You are going to be outdoing yourself this time I must say! I have never read Jane Eyre, but I have watched the movie and I have always that that Mr. Rochester should have been played by Alan Rickman, but alas, he did not play Rochester. I can't wait until the next chapter! YAY! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE SOON! YAY!
Luinthoron chapter 1 . 7/17/2002
Definitely an interesting and brilliant idea. Even though I'm not exactly a fan of Jane Eyre. But I'll still try to read it, it really seems to be one of the most interesting stories I've seen lately.

steffie121 chapter 1 . 7/17/2002
Wow, it only took you an hour to write this? It takes me forever to write anything - even reviews! Anyways, I really like this story, although I have never read Jane Eyre (although I have seen the movie!), but if you write more I'll be sure to check out the sparknotes! Good job!
294 | « Prev Page 1 .. 10 17 18 19 20