Reviews for Ex Libris
MadBrilliant1880 chapter 7 . 1/12/2008
i love seeing this side of severus
MadBrilliant1880 chapter 6 . 1/12/2008
MadBrilliant1880 chapter 5 . 1/12/2008
great way your disecting the book here
MadBrilliant1880 chapter 4 . 1/12/2008
i rather like his nose too!
MadBrilliant1880 chapter 3 . 1/12/2008
i'll keep my suspicions to myself, for now!
MadBrilliant1880 chapter 2 . 1/12/2008
brilliant. i haven't read jane eyre in years!
MadBrilliant1880 chapter 1 . 1/12/2008
wonderful idea!
crazedreader chapter 3 . 11/29/2007
Great story!
Natsuyori chapter 13 . 7/4/2007
lol..that's how i want my proposal from my man to be like.
Stella9876 chapter 13 . 8/3/2006
Wow! wow.. wow! GREAT FIC! BRAVO! STANDING OVATION! LOVED IT... u mixed up everything so, but so well! u got talent! keep goi in the right path! great ending! bravo!
grimeldaakadd chapter 13 . 3/11/2006
i loved this story i couldnt stop crying. just when i thought that i could dry my eyes you would write something else to start me all over again.

Sam chapter 13 . 12/17/2005
Beautiful, well-written and thought out. This box asks me to tell you what to improve but I only regret that it did not last long enough. you have a future I am sure in writing real literature.
Stormysilence chapter 13 . 10/30/2005
Ive always thought Severus was a bit like Mr. Rochester... :D !...awesome story!
Dina Dissendium chapter 13 . 9/20/2005
ok i'm confused, what is a beta reader? well that was pretty good... i liked it. it was short and sweet.
Rickmanlover24601 chapter 13 . 9/3/2005
One should always make it official. *Wink*

I envy your writing style...well, your writing too, but this just emphasizes the strong grasp on writing that you have: She had always known the right answer and never lost that enthusiasm…that drive…that thirst for that elusive bit of knowledge that was just around the next bend…in the next book…the next paragraph. I can just feel her enthusiasm and thirst, the desperation to get her hands on everything out there. It's so powerful. Masterful grasp indeed.

I never stopped smiling in this chapter. I love that you wrap things up so nicely without going on and on. It's always just perfect.

I love this bit too: ...but there was something in the solid, practical reality that defined Severus Snape that was so much more fulfilling. Fluff was highly over-rated... I think that bit IS Severus and Hermione. It defines their whole outlook on life in that one sentence.

Just wonderful my friend, wonderful. I really do wish I could say more and do this story and you justice.
294 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »