Reviews for Ex Libris
Rickmanlover24601 chapter 12 . 9/3/2005
I have tears in my eyes but my mouth is smiling so widely. Dumbledore is such a romantic, just like me. Oh it's all so perfect. What Severus said was so warm and tender. You know how to write without becoming cliched or cheesey and I love that. Every word you write is believable as if we are actually watching the scenes play out with our own eyes. I applaud you yet again!
Rickmanlover24601 chapter 11 . 9/3/2005
I forgot about that fire... I think this is the fic where anything that can go wrong, will go wrong. Heh.

So deep and heartwrenching: And the dungeons shuddered with the sound of his guilt and his sense of loss.

*Sigh* It's painful. It's so painful. Poor Severus.
Rickmanlover24601 chapter 10 . 9/3/2005
Poor Hermione, it just keeps getting worse and worse for her.

*#$& %#, the lot of them. *glares*
Rickmanlover24601 chapter 9 . 9/2/2005
Ride Severus, ride!
Rickmanlover24601 chapter 8 . 9/2/2005
O, I'm intrigued. You've got something up your sleeve and I want to know what it is. Lol.

Poor S and H. Writers just love to toy with their emotions. He he. I know I do.

I love the way you can handle three different time periods so flawlessly. It's a nice approach that I haven't yet seen in fan fics.

Lucuis is a &$#*&#. Heh.
Rickmanlover24601 chapter 7 . 9/2/2005
Aw... that last line is a heart wrencher. *sniff*

I liked this one too: Sirius!...Stop making an ass of yourself.”

Wonderful work. Wonderful. Live 'Mione, live!
Rickmanlover24601 chapter 6 . 9/2/2005
Poor Sev... he just can't catch a break, can he? he he.

He is so sweet. I've never doubted that there could be a 'Col Brandon' side to Snape. ;)
Rickmanlover24601 chapter 5 . 9/2/2005
Aw! *sigh* To be held by Severus... or Alan for that matter...
Rickmanlover24601 chapter 4 . 8/31/2005
Poor poor Hermione. Fate has dealed her a cruel hand.

Ironic that Severus should face death and pain but can't give her a simple kiss on the forehead as she sleeps.

Is it bad that I find, though I feel terribly for Hermione, the temper tantrum sort of funny? The crystal clock met the same fate... Sevvie having something launched at him? But I do feel horrible for Hermione... *sigh* Life is cruel.
Rickmanlover24601 chapter 3 . 8/30/2005
Ahh...brandy... the liquid of love divine. :)

I apologize for not mentioning in my last review that I spotted the chapter title in similarity with another. :) I was a little slow on the uptake, I must admit. But well done. Written like a true Hermione fan. :) He he he.
Rickmanlover24601 chapter 2 . 8/30/2005
Oh this is so wonderful. I feel for poor Hermione. She doesn't deserve that. I liked this line: So the man has finally discovered his manners. :)

One point: You have Severus walking over to Hermione, before you point out that he is still in a chair and then he walks over to her again. Sorry to be so picky. Just can't help myself. :)

I wrote a story with Severus and my own character. She has the same problem as Hermione. *sigh* I can't stand Malfoys.

Wonderful characterization. Can't wait to read more.
Rickmanlover24601 chapter 1 . 8/30/2005
Oh goody! *smiles and grasps hands under chin with eager face on* My two favorite British books merged together. You do know how to spoil me. :) I loved this bit: It was so miserably unfair! It was the last straw and Draco Malfoy screamed incoherently as his last grasp of sanity slowly slipped…. Stupid Malfoy. And Snape's 'what is she talking about...what are you talking about?' Wonderful work. I love how the seriousness at the beginning is transformed into more lightheartedness. I can't wait to read more. You have some wonderful ideas :)
Perilous chapter 5 . 8/17/2005
I'm enjoying this, but I believe that Rochester didn't love Bertha- weren't they married beacuse his father couldn't bear a son without a fortune?
Shella LaRoche chapter 1 . 1/18/2005

even though I liked almost every of your stories I have read until now, I am particularly fond of this one.

I like the Potter novels as well as Jane Eyre and you did a fine job weaving them to a thread, where the characters were kept and not just retelling the story with other names.

Mindy chapter 13 . 11/17/2004
This was my first read of this fic and I read it straight through. I must say, I love the way he slipped the ring on her finger without her noticing. I think I've read almost all of your stories over the past two days and they're wonderful. I'll be making it a point to look for any new stuff from you in the future. Cheers.
294 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »