Reviews for Countdown to Combustion
maymay74 chapter 11 . 11/28/2012
finally a kiss! But she said the countdown begins, and she has seven dates to achieve 'combustion'. And with the help of her friends... I smell trouble.
2muchtrouble chapter 11 . 11/28/2012
She's beginning to get a clue that he does like her.
dazzleglo chapter 11 . 11/28/2012
Went pretty good considering Bella's luck and all. Ahhh thank goodness progress and he is going to make her feel confident again.
Leibeezer chapter 11 . 11/28/2012
I thought that was a great date. It made me laugh when Edward heard the 'sex on legs' comment. I cursed that guy who interrupted their kiss to announce that the aquarium was closing, but I'm glad that Edward asked if he could kiss her at the end of their date. I can't wait to see what they are going to do for their next date. Please update soon.
acw1 chapter 10 . 11/23/2012
L
tsm0836 chapter 10 . 11/22/2012
Might as well get the hard questions out of the way now. I want a chapter later on with a family dinner that B brings E and shoves it in the evil step sister Rachel's face Thank you for sharing your words
yellowporscheowner96 chapter 10 . 11/21/2012
Hey love! Great as always! I promise I'll let you know what I think about those chapter by Saturday! Thanksgiving has really got in my way!
just me reading chapter 10 . 11/21/2012
Yeah for the lessons!
Holidai chapter 10 . 11/21/2012
I am glad Bella did not let Sue and Rachel get her down. I am also glad she has such a good attitude about them. Better than stressing, for sure. I like how their first date is going. I hope bringing Sam up will not bring the date down. I like your Jake too, he seems like a cool brother. I am very hopeful for them! ;)
2muchtrouble chapter 10 . 11/21/2012
She doesn't have a clue how much he likes her.
maymay74 chapter 10 . 11/21/2012
I loved Jacob being protective not overbearing! Can't wait for Bella's answer about Sam.
And Rachel & Paul... a match made in heaven.
Guest chapter 10 . 11/21/2012
really looking forward to the next chapter
prettyflour chapter 9 . 11/15/2012
Dildo Dominatrix? Mwha ha ha ha!

I hope she dreams of Eddie! Sweet dreams Bella!

Holidai chapter 9 . 11/14/2012
Oh my goodness, this chapter was awesome. I loved reading the night with the girls. I adore your Rose. I like Angela and Alice too but your Rosalie is super awesome. I liked learning more about her and seeing their reasoning behind choosing the guys they did. I am glad she's keeping Eddie close to the vest for now, best not to jinx it.
amelia chapter 1 . 11/14/2012