Reviews for Countdown to Combustion
Cookie-Monster39 chapter 21 . 6/10/2013
Great fanfic, I really love it. Please update soon I wanna know whats going to happen next! PLEASE, PLEASE, PLESAE! :D
QuinnLark chapter 12 . 6/1/2013
Yay! I'm so happy that I found this here. I usually read this on Twilighted, but they take so long to validate over there, so I'm glad you post here as well.
Love this story. It's so much fun!
prettyflour chapter 21 . 6/1/2013
Go Bella! go Bella! *Shaking my sparkly pom poms*
brankel1 chapter 21 . 6/1/2013
I love it. Way to go Bella telling Sam off. Sam you can find someone else who will love you.
Sooz88 chapter 21 . 5/31/2013
Great chap as always! Sad it's coming to an end :-( Thank u for sharing ur brilliant mind w us! xx
dazzleglo chapter 21 . 5/31/2013
Glad she stood up to the crazy and her friends were behind her ready to help if needed, but knew she needed to do this for herself.
Leibeezer chapter 21 . 5/31/2013
Sam is delusional if he thought he still had a chance with Bella, I'm glad that Edward talked Bella into getting a restraining order against him. It's great that Bella is going to get her work published, I think the girls want to come early because they want to play Bella Barbie, but I hope that Bella will put her foot down and tell them that she doesn't need their help, that Eddie likes her just the way she is.
Holidai chapter 21 . 5/31/2013
I loved Bella standing up to Sam! I am glad she will be getting a restraining order regardless, perhaps it will make Sam think before he acts hastily regarding Bella. I loved her and Eddie in this chapter - so sweet!
maymay74 chapter 21 . 5/31/2013
:) I'm glad Bella got the man and the book, Go girl!
Sam deserved something more embarrassing, but hey it's Friday and I want to go home so I'm less tolerating to jerks. :)
mayejrmorris chapter 21 . 5/31/2013
Loved the chapter.
MJM
SunflowerFran chapter 4 . 5/26/2013
This is really adorable ...
TheAlpha'sBestGirl chapter 20 . 5/23/2013
For fuck's sake. You are leaving another cliffie? Lol... I hope Bella beats the hell out of him. Or Eddie... It would be nice to see his tats dance on his body as he pummels Sam.
TheAlpha'sBestGirl chapter 19 . 5/23/2013
Wow. not what I was thinking. And another cliffie? Hmmmm...
SuperGman chapter 20 . 5/23/2013
I was really hoping someone would hit Ben again. Alice kicked him, but she seemed more worried about her matchmaking stats... smh. girl needs help.

what's gonna with sam?
SuperGman chapter 19 . 5/23/2013
Ang married Garrett? Wow. That was definitely not what I expected. Out with Ben, sure... eloping with Garrett... Not even a blip on the radar
291 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »