Reviews for Countdown to Combustion
SuperGman chapter 10 . 5/23/2013
Guess that's one way to air out the closet. But all on the first date? Dang. That's rough.
SuperGman chapter 9 . 5/23/2013
Gotta have friends. Too often fics ignore the need for time with someone outside your SO. Glad you aren't forgetting about that.
SuperGman chapter 8 . 5/23/2013
Good for Eddie. He should have defended her.
SuperGman chapter 7 . 5/23/2013
Holy crap. Poor Mike. But at the same time, Bella dodged a bullet there because she didn't end up with a Momma's boy. I hear they are the worst.
SuperGman chapter 6 . 5/23/2013
Wow... why on earth would they be going hiking? Esp after her series of accidents before. Glad Eddie is taking are of Bella...
romanceaholic chapter 20 . 5/23/2013
Ben got off lucky after the way he talked to Angela. She was right he never had her back or respected her as a person. Momma's boy will live alone until he stands p to his mother and sees the light. Hopefully after losing the wonderful woman, Angela, he'll eat his head screwed on right so the next girl in his life; he'll treat her as she should be treated with love and respect.
maymay74 chapter 20 . 5/23/2013
Please tell me she will put him in his place... maybe a kick in the 'nads?
brankel1 chapter 20 . 5/23/2013
I totally love it. glad Angela told Ben off.
Holidai chapter 20 . 5/22/2013
I liked this chapter, very much. It was really sweet. I look forward to the confrontation, Bella is secure in her love with Edward. :)
dazzleglo chapter 20 . 5/22/2013
Loved them all laying into Ben. Oh no Sam.
mayejrmorris chapter 20 . 5/22/2013
Loved the chapter but I really want to know what Sam wants.
MJM
BelleBiter chapter 20 . 5/22/2013
That was fun. I think it's a fantasy way of leaving your ex: having all your best friends tell him off as you exit the door :)
2muchtrouble chapter 20 . 5/22/2013
Ben really was a jerk. Glad Angela had so many friends to rely on.
1avidfan chapter 20 . 5/22/2013
I so love this story. I thought it was complete when Eddie and Bella professed their love for each other and when Angela married Garrett. I was so thrilled to find that it had not yet ended.
Leibeezer chapter 20 . 5/22/2013
It was good to see Angela have that confrontation with Ben, I hope he finally gets that they are done. I thought Bella wanted some alone time with Eddie, if so then why did they go out the eat with the others? Now, I hope that Bella will stay strong while confronting Sam like she did with Ben. I can't wait to read what going to happen next. Please update soon.

PS: When are you going to write a chapter where Bella tells Alice and the others she doesn't want them to play Bella barbie with her when she goes out on a date with Eddie?
283 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »