Reviews for Countdown to Combustion
SuperGman chapter 20 . 5/23/2013
I was really hoping someone would hit Ben again. Alice kicked him, but she seemed more worried about her matchmaking stats... smh. girl needs help.

what's gonna with sam?
SuperGman chapter 19 . 5/23/2013
Ang married Garrett? Wow. That was definitely not what I expected. Out with Ben, sure... eloping with Garrett... Not even a blip on the radar
SuperGman chapter 18 . 5/23/2013
Whew... I was right. The pc screen exploded.
SuperGman chapter 17 . 5/23/2013
Another Momma's boy. Hopefully Angela will run. Fast...
SuperGman chapter 16 . 5/23/2013
Jeebus. More UST... And why the hell did Rose need to break her hand on Ben's face?
SuperGman chapter 15 . 5/23/2013
Hell's bells. The UST continues. Tell me there's an end to this in sight- just the UST. The story is cracking me up.
SuperGman chapter 14 . 5/23/2013
Damn. Her dates need wrapped with bubble wrap or an eggshell mattress.
SuperGman chapter 13 . 5/23/2013
She needs to tell the girls to leave her face alone. And that she can dress herself. Even if they do mean well. She's not comfortable... or herself. And first kiss was a good one.
SuperGman chapter 12 . 5/23/2013
That is just wrong. All this UST just may explode the pc screen...
SuperGman chapter 11 . 5/23/2013
I love her inability to withhold thoughts. She seems to think out loud a lot- keeps it entertaining. Good job.
SuperGman chapter 10 . 5/23/2013
Guess that's one way to air out the closet. But all on the first date? Dang. That's rough.
SuperGman chapter 9 . 5/23/2013
Gotta have friends. Too often fics ignore the need for time with someone outside your SO. Glad you aren't forgetting about that.
SuperGman chapter 8 . 5/23/2013
Good for Eddie. He should have defended her.
SuperGman chapter 7 . 5/23/2013
Holy crap. Poor Mike. But at the same time, Bella dodged a bullet there because she didn't end up with a Momma's boy. I hear they are the worst.
SuperGman chapter 6 . 5/23/2013
Wow... why on earth would they be going hiking? Esp after her series of accidents before. Glad Eddie is taking are of Bella...
293 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »