Reviews for Countdown to Combustion
maymay74 chapter 20 . 5/23/2013
Please tell me she will put him in his place... maybe a kick in the 'nads?
brankel1 chapter 20 . 5/23/2013
I totally love it. glad Angela told Ben off.
Holidai chapter 20 . 5/22/2013
I liked this chapter, very much. It was really sweet. I look forward to the confrontation, Bella is secure in her love with Edward. :)
dazzleglo chapter 20 . 5/22/2013
Loved them all laying into Ben. Oh no Sam.
mayejrmorris chapter 20 . 5/22/2013
Loved the chapter but I really want to know what Sam wants.
BelleBiter chapter 20 . 5/22/2013
That was fun. I think it's a fantasy way of leaving your ex: having all your best friends tell him off as you exit the door :)
2muchtrouble chapter 20 . 5/22/2013
Ben really was a jerk. Glad Angela had so many friends to rely on.
1avidfan chapter 20 . 5/22/2013
I so love this story. I thought it was complete when Eddie and Bella professed their love for each other and when Angela married Garrett. I was so thrilled to find that it had not yet ended.
Leibeezer chapter 20 . 5/22/2013
It was good to see Angela have that confrontation with Ben, I hope he finally gets that they are done. I thought Bella wanted some alone time with Eddie, if so then why did they go out the eat with the others? Now, I hope that Bella will stay strong while confronting Sam like she did with Ben. I can't wait to read what going to happen next. Please update soon.

PS: When are you going to write a chapter where Bella tells Alice and the others she doesn't want them to play Bella barbie with her when she goes out on a date with Eddie?
prettyflour chapter 19 . 5/17/2013
Oh my... Angela married. Girl, you know how to surprise us!
TouteSeule chapter 19 . 5/15/2013
Great chapter!
brankel1 chapter 19 . 5/15/2013
I love it. glad Bella found Angela. And to find out she is married to Garrett.
PLL lover1992 chapter 19 . 5/14/2013
darn, didn't see that coming... loved it! (:
dazzleglo chapter 19 . 5/14/2013
OMG Ang got married, never saw that coming, loved it. I can't wait for all of them to show up at Ben's house, that should be something to see and the guys will probably want to kill him.
romanceaholic chapter 19 . 5/14/2013
Wow, what a shocker Angela escapes from Rosé and Alice and winds up married to a man she just met. Big surprise. After being engaged and living with Ben for years. He won't deal with the marriage well when they go to collect all her stuff. Too bad momma's boy should have treated Angela better when he had the chance. Rose and her big announcement to the group, very embarrassing.
292 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »