Reviews for Danny Phantom's Shorts
sapphireswimming chapter 16 . 11/1/2012
That sounds like it would have been one of the most miserable ways to spend a day. I'm so very sorry. It is incredible, though, that we're able to turn such odd occurrences into such interesting fics, isn't it?
Alexa Piper chapter 17 . 11/1/2012
*shudders* I loathe spiders with an absolute PASSION. You certainly had my skin crawling!
Congratulations on this brilliantly original, deliciously chilling, and yet oh-so-wonderful horror sequence! The other shots collected here are superb as well, and I look forward to reading more of your specacular one shots!
Fluehatraya chapter 17 . 10/31/2012
Did you write this for Halloween? I don't know why, but this series of oneshots always makes my heart flutter happily. I guess it's because of the subject matter.

I really like how this oneshot gave off the sense that the reader could read more deeply into it. Suggesting without straight-out telling.
ShadowedFang chapter 17 . 10/31/2012
An eerily creepy ending to an inspired and original story.
PuppetMaster55 chapter 17 . 10/31/2012
I probably shouldn't have been reading Guillermo del Toro's The Strain before reading this- I was already kinda creeped out, but now... now I'm just full on freaked out. You hit all the right kinds of disturbing, leaving Jack all alone. It reminds me of Pan's Labyrinth, or Stephen King's The Mist.
ShadowedFang chapter 16 . 10/28/2012
Ouch, that sounds horrifically unpleasant.
sapphireswimming chapter 15 . 10/28/2012
Aha. Glorious fun this. Although, given that the Evil Overlord List appeared to be a list of all things NOT TO DO and that clones of the hero are nowhere to be found there, it might mean that he's on to something. ;D

Sapphireswimming
sapphireswimming chapter 14 . 10/28/2012
This. Is so fantastic. I just. I don't even know what to say.

*glomps you*

This is so much more amazing than I was picturing from your already incredible review. And so much better than I would ever have been able to come up with if I actually tried to write more of this storyline.

Thank you so much for expanding this!

You are amazing. And would it be okay if I tell everyone to read this?

Sapphireswimming
Fluehatraya chapter 16 . 10/28/2012
That happened to you? Ugh! Now that sounds absolutely horrible.
Fluehatraya chapter 15 . 10/28/2012
PFFT. I love that list, and now they need to add cloning situations to it.
MsFrizzle chapter 16 . 10/28/2012
Wow your not kidding when you said you had been through some nasty lab accidents.
hi im- celling chapter 14 . 10/25/2012
Ok radom like my name! hahahahaha celling
ShadowedFang chapter 14 . 10/24/2012
Odd, as is your specialty... I absolutely love it. According to cannon it would actually looklike that. If they were that curious why not observe and then sneak in after hours rather than risking exposure?
Fluehatraya chapter 14 . 10/24/2012
Hahaha! I always wondered if Danny's DNA would look like how the opening of the show portrays it. Considering all of the strange things in the show, I wouldn't doubt it.
MsFrizzle chapter 14 . 10/24/2012
I remember the original story and so am delighted that you turned it into a short.

I must confess to some envy as I've never had the chance to play with an electron microscope. I loved reading the description of the procedures however.

I got a kick out of how you used your wonderfully subtle humor and made a great story out of the animated sequence title sequence in the shows the ghost DNA getting incorporated into his human DNA. The whole thing was so ridiculously funny the way you imaged actually seeing little eyes and mouths on Danny's sample.

It was great seeing the professor's reaction and of course Danny has to take steps to cover his tracks.
220 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »