Reviews for Danny Phantom's Shorts
PuppetMaster55 chapter 17 . 10/31/2012
I probably shouldn't have been reading Guillermo del Toro's The Strain before reading this- I was already kinda creeped out, but now... now I'm just full on freaked out. You hit all the right kinds of disturbing, leaving Jack all alone. It reminds me of Pan's Labyrinth, or Stephen King's The Mist.
ShadowedFang chapter 16 . 10/28/2012
Ouch, that sounds horrifically unpleasant.
sapphireswimming chapter 15 . 10/28/2012
Aha. Glorious fun this. Although, given that the Evil Overlord List appeared to be a list of all things NOT TO DO and that clones of the hero are nowhere to be found there, it might mean that he's on to something. ;D

sapphireswimming chapter 14 . 10/28/2012
This. Is so fantastic. I just. I don't even know what to say.

*glomps you*

This is so much more amazing than I was picturing from your already incredible review. And so much better than I would ever have been able to come up with if I actually tried to write more of this storyline.

Thank you so much for expanding this!

You are amazing. And would it be okay if I tell everyone to read this?

Fluehatraya chapter 16 . 10/28/2012
That happened to you? Ugh! Now that sounds absolutely horrible.
Fluehatraya chapter 15 . 10/28/2012
PFFT. I love that list, and now they need to add cloning situations to it.
MsFrizzle chapter 16 . 10/28/2012
Wow your not kidding when you said you had been through some nasty lab accidents.
hi im- celling chapter 14 . 10/25/2012
Ok radom like my name! hahahahaha celling
ShadowedFang chapter 14 . 10/24/2012
Odd, as is your specialty... I absolutely love it. According to cannon it would actually looklike that. If they were that curious why not observe and then sneak in after hours rather than risking exposure?
Fluehatraya chapter 14 . 10/24/2012
Hahaha! I always wondered if Danny's DNA would look like how the opening of the show portrays it. Considering all of the strange things in the show, I wouldn't doubt it.
MsFrizzle chapter 14 . 10/24/2012
I remember the original story and so am delighted that you turned it into a short.

I must confess to some envy as I've never had the chance to play with an electron microscope. I loved reading the description of the procedures however.

I got a kick out of how you used your wonderfully subtle humor and made a great story out of the animated sequence title sequence in the shows the ghost DNA getting incorporated into his human DNA. The whole thing was so ridiculously funny the way you imaged actually seeing little eyes and mouths on Danny's sample.

It was great seeing the professor's reaction and of course Danny has to take steps to cover his tracks.
Alexa Piper chapter 14 . 10/24/2012
THIS was PERFECT. *applauds*
sapphireswimming chapter 13 . 10/21/2012
Oh my word. What a misunderstanding. I really enjoyed this conversation, though. It was odd. Went in strange directions. Wasn't what I expected. And yet, I could see it happening.

Ha. What kind of textbooks had she been reading?

This sounds like a Dad conversation.

Interesting that you decided there was evidence for other half ghosts...

sapphireswimming chapter 12 . 10/21/2012
What an interesting concept. I like the fact that you gave us a glimpse into Vlad's early life. I'm trying to remember the last time I saw something like that. And then you tied everything together with his switch from one kind of bird to another. As well as Danny's getting caught in the middle of that coil of wings and not knowing why.

Aren't they cute?- funniest mental image.
Alexa Piper chapter 13 . 10/20/2012
These are beautifully written, and I love every one of them!
216 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »