Reviews for Danny Phantom's Shorts
Fluehatraya chapter 12 . 10/17/2012
Vlad is so a vampire.

And the image of owls not letting Danny alone got a chuckle from me. I could just imagine them stalking him around town. It's especially funny when you consider that the original concept for the show was supposed to have Danny with an owl.

Owls are amazing. I got to come within a foot of a spectacled owl once, and hold an owl wing.
Fluehatraya chapter 11 . 10/15/2012
Well, I've been catching up on my reading, and this was utterly fantastic. I truly adored this. Ember and Lancer joining artistic forces (I can totally imagine Lancer dressing like that), Ember targeting Danny in class, and everything! It was just too great!
Reid Phantom chapter 11 . 10/15/2012
What? Danny doesn't "lord over Plasmius's territory"! If anything, Plasmius is trying to lord over his territory. Amity was Danny's haunt way before he even met Vlad, not to mention when Vlad actually came to Amity. And since Amity is his territory, he has full right to patrol it and kick invading forces out, no matter the conditions. Take that Ember!
The Scrypt Keyper chapter 2 . 10/15/2012
pfffft. gold
The Scrypt Keyper chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
oh that is pure GOLD! AHAHAHAHAHAHA
ShadowedFang chapter 11 . 10/15/2012
Oh my, this is a lovely touch. I rather like the description of the outfit, I think it was a nice bit of compromise between the two of them. Danny is in for one heck of a week.
MsFrizzle chapter 10 . 10/13/2012
A college room mate of my husband dressed a woman for Purim. I remember thinking how convincing he looked in a skanky red dress and shaved legs. He wouldn't shave the beard though. He said he hated the high heels. Don't blame him- I hate them too and refuse to wear them.
Orange Purse chapter 9 . 10/11/2012
I'm going to start crying you don't want that, do you? The idea's really fun.
MsFrizzle chapter 9 . 10/11/2012
I hadn't thought about that. This story really brings out Vlad's social situation. The attention to details set the scene. You can see the seed of some of his personality traits that show up later.

I can sympathize as I seem to have gotten some of those early graying genes. It was never as bad as Vlad's. More like the missed a spot than all over. My family has been discussing if they think I should dye my hair. I usually respond with 'purple would be nice'. Of course, now I'm old enough that it doesn't matter.
maltese chapter 8 . 10/10/2012
"... getting a feel for what sex might be like in this bed."

And somehow this is K.

[insert a snort here]

And I still don't get the whole spider thing either. Were they delusional or something? But I've known that Vlad have completely lost it, Danny close to, but somehow he snapped out of it.. and they disappear?

But, anyway, these shots are good :)
SEGA Phantom chapter 8 . 10/9/2012
WHAT THE FONDANT. Ha!
Oh you, Danny xD.
I would love to be in Vlad's bed if it was that comfortable.
Funniest short so far in my opinion.
ShadowedFang chapter 8 . 10/9/2012
He, situations like that are what invisibility is for. I'm not really sure I want to know the reason WHY he's in Vlad's bed.
MsFrizzle chapter 8 . 10/9/2012
Lucky Danny can transform into Phantom who seems to come with his own set of clothing regardless of what his human form is wearing - at least I think so.
Spades-King chapter 7 . 10/9/2012
*shivers* I'm never gonna sleep again...
MahoganyShadow chapter 7 . 10/8/2012