Reviews for Danny Phantom's Shorts
sapphireswimming chapter 3 . 10/18/2012
Wait what? What the heck? What on earth? *goes off to check out this website*

*comes back a long time later thoroughly disturbed and entertained*

Well, after Phantom Planet (when Vlad was most certainly NOT killed by a stray asteroid) Danny might just have to comfort him with a last phrase, "And lastly, if all your efforts fail, don't give up! Remember, nobody has ever successfully destroyed the Earth."

And he might want to take a look at the linked "Evil Overlord list of things not to do"

Very nicely done. I liked the way Danny and Vlad interacted in this particular piece.

sapphireswimming chapter 2 . 10/18/2012
Thank you for this, MsFrizzle. I read a fic about Danny trying (and failing) to get a job at the Nasty Burger after he had gotten older and I admit that the idea kind of slapped me in the face. I didn't really realize how this would have to play out if he really was going to keep his secret but still battle ghosts. Nobody would ever hire him. I like how you brought his past experiences into this interview. And brought Vlad into this. *sigh*

sapphireswimming chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
Oh goodness. This is so great. I normally don't care for first person pov, but you pulled it off really well and it flowed very well with the kind of story you were telling here. Aha. And how his situation kept deteriorating until everyone had ganged up on him. And coffin model. pfft.

MsFrizzle chapter 12 . 10/17/2012
Aww. Maybe Vlad shouldn't get a cat after all. We have lots of birds at home. It talks patience but once you win their trust they really bond with you and crave your company.
Fluehatraya chapter 12 . 10/17/2012
Vlad is so a vampire.

And the image of owls not letting Danny alone got a chuckle from me. I could just imagine them stalking him around town. It's especially funny when you consider that the original concept for the show was supposed to have Danny with an owl.

Owls are amazing. I got to come within a foot of a spectacled owl once, and hold an owl wing.
Fluehatraya chapter 11 . 10/15/2012
Well, I've been catching up on my reading, and this was utterly fantastic. I truly adored this. Ember and Lancer joining artistic forces (I can totally imagine Lancer dressing like that), Ember targeting Danny in class, and everything! It was just too great!
Reid Phantom chapter 11 . 10/15/2012
What? Danny doesn't "lord over Plasmius's territory"! If anything, Plasmius is trying to lord over his territory. Amity was Danny's haunt way before he even met Vlad, not to mention when Vlad actually came to Amity. And since Amity is his territory, he has full right to patrol it and kick invading forces out, no matter the conditions. Take that Ember!
The Scrypt Keyper chapter 2 . 10/15/2012
pfffft. gold
The Scrypt Keyper chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
oh that is pure GOLD! AHAHAHAHAHAHA
ShadowedFang chapter 11 . 10/15/2012
Oh my, this is a lovely touch. I rather like the description of the outfit, I think it was a nice bit of compromise between the two of them. Danny is in for one heck of a week.
MsFrizzle chapter 10 . 10/13/2012
A college room mate of my husband dressed a woman for Purim. I remember thinking how convincing he looked in a skanky red dress and shaved legs. He wouldn't shave the beard though. He said he hated the high heels. Don't blame him- I hate them too and refuse to wear them.
Orange Purse chapter 9 . 10/11/2012
I'm going to start crying you don't want that, do you? The idea's really fun.
MsFrizzle chapter 9 . 10/11/2012
I hadn't thought about that. This story really brings out Vlad's social situation. The attention to details set the scene. You can see the seed of some of his personality traits that show up later.

I can sympathize as I seem to have gotten some of those early graying genes. It was never as bad as Vlad's. More like the missed a spot than all over. My family has been discussing if they think I should dye my hair. I usually respond with 'purple would be nice'. Of course, now I'm old enough that it doesn't matter.
malphigus chapter 8 . 10/10/2012
"... getting a feel for what sex might be like in this bed."

And somehow this is K.

[insert a snort here]

And I still don't get the whole spider thing either. Were they delusional or something? But I've known that Vlad have completely lost it, Danny close to, but somehow he snapped out of it.. and they disappear?

But, anyway, these shots are good :)
SEGA Phantom chapter 8 . 10/9/2012
WHAT THE FONDANT. Ha!
Oh you, Danny xD.
I would love to be in Vlad's bed if it was that comfortable.
Funniest short so far in my opinion.
220 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »