Reviews for Danny Phantom's Shorts
MsFrizzle chapter 40 . 5/1/2013
This was wonderful. I liked the way you described the scene and could vividly picture Foley bringing the mail. There was a nice subtlety in the phrasing that brought just the right tone to it.
The conclusion brought new light to Vlad's perspective. It sort of makes one say. Oh, of course but somehow I never thought of that.
Artemis Fortune chapter 40 . 4/30/2013
ow...in space no one can hear your haunted lonely cries
Forte
rose lee anna chapter 7 . 4/26/2013
Wow that was a very interesting story very creepy
rose lee anna chapter 6 . 4/26/2013
god that is really creepy uehhhh
rose lee anna chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
XD OMG YES!
Fluehatraya chapter 39 . 4/23/2013
I missed these exchanges between Vlad and the Ghostbusters. They always make me laugh.

Seeing the typewriter show up made me happy. I don't know why, but there was something about the unnamed typewriter repairman that I liked.

The relationship between Vlad and Ge Rouge is quite creepy, and this fact keeps restating itself everytime I read a oneshot of yours with a focus on them. What I find even more scary is the fact that I can never establish a solid opinion on Ge Rouge.
MsFrizzle chapter 39 . 4/23/2013
I really liked the way to took the scientific extracts from your previous story and strung them together to tell something quite different from the original work. It really sheds new light on Vlad. Well done!
maltese chapter 38 . 4/18/2013
That man ain't Jack Fenton, old man! :D
MsFrizzle chapter 38 . 4/18/2013
I liked how you told the story with only the shop keeper's side of the conversation. His voice and personality really came through vividly.
Fluehatraya chapter 38 . 4/17/2013
Well, this was an enjoyable read, had a somewhat quirky feel to it. And of course, there was the ending, which led the mind to speculate on what happened.
peacelight24 chapter 4 . 3/27/2013
Lutoslawski Cello concerto is a great piece to listen to while reading this. Maybe you should recomend it?
Fluehatraya chapter 37 . 3/19/2013
Oh, I remember reading this on dA. I enjoyed it then and I did again upon rereading today.
ShadowedFang chapter 37 . 3/19/2013
Hmmmm, before they were truly as one. The human mind is often divided against itself though, one facet of personality and self against another. This I suppose is yet another expression of it.
maltese chapter 37 . 3/19/2013
This is all so interesting! Your take on Vlad's first days is.. creative, to say at least :)
Artemis Fortune chapter 37 . 3/19/2013
Well, don't you just LOVE the sweet taste of Death? Now I'm going to be thinking that the next time I have a glass of wine.
Forte