Reviews for Danny Phantom's Shorts
rose lee anna chapter 12 . 5/19/2013
XD
MsFrizzle chapter 41 . 5/19/2013
I liked the idea of the Faraday cage. These stories that fill in the background do a lot to explain Vlad and the way his is.
Fluehatraya chapter 41 . 5/18/2013
Not all ghost animals are so pretty, eh.

I like the further introduction of more vodou elements, and also enjoyed reading the Guys in White's trying to figure Vlad out.
malphigus chapter 41 . 5/18/2013
an·thro·po·cen·tric (nthr-p-sntrk)
adj.
1. Regarding humans as the central element of the universe.
2. Interpreting reality exclusively in terms of human values and experience.

Oh. Okay...

Yay! More of Ge Rouge! :D And oooh, that means Vlad's a kinky one... :3

And this explains his love for cats! :)
Fluehatraya chapter 40 . 5/1/2013
This one felt kind of painful. Sorry for the poor review, but I'm worn out at the moment.
malphigus chapter 40 . 5/1/2013
Speaking from personal experience. xD
MsFrizzle chapter 40 . 5/1/2013
This was wonderful. I liked the way you described the scene and could vividly picture Foley bringing the mail. There was a nice subtlety in the phrasing that brought just the right tone to it.
The conclusion brought new light to Vlad's perspective. It sort of makes one say. Oh, of course but somehow I never thought of that.
Artemis Fortune chapter 40 . 4/30/2013
ow...in space no one can hear your haunted lonely cries
Forte
rose lee anna chapter 7 . 4/26/2013
Wow that was a very interesting story very creepy
rose lee anna chapter 6 . 4/26/2013
god that is really creepy uehhhh
rose lee anna chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
XD OMG YES!
Fluehatraya chapter 39 . 4/23/2013
I missed these exchanges between Vlad and the Ghostbusters. They always make me laugh.

Seeing the typewriter show up made me happy. I don't know why, but there was something about the unnamed typewriter repairman that I liked.

The relationship between Vlad and Ge Rouge is quite creepy, and this fact keeps restating itself everytime I read a oneshot of yours with a focus on them. What I find even more scary is the fact that I can never establish a solid opinion on Ge Rouge.
MsFrizzle chapter 39 . 4/23/2013
I really liked the way to took the scientific extracts from your previous story and strung them together to tell something quite different from the original work. It really sheds new light on Vlad. Well done!
malphigus chapter 38 . 4/18/2013
That man ain't Jack Fenton, old man! :D
MsFrizzle chapter 38 . 4/18/2013
I liked how you told the story with only the shop keeper's side of the conversation. His voice and personality really came through vividly.
220 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »