Reviews for Danny Phantom's Shorts
Fluehatraya chapter 38 . 4/17/2013
Well, this was an enjoyable read, had a somewhat quirky feel to it. And of course, there was the ending, which led the mind to speculate on what happened.
peacelight24 chapter 4 . 3/27/2013
Lutoslawski Cello concerto is a great piece to listen to while reading this. Maybe you should recomend it?
Fluehatraya chapter 37 . 3/19/2013
Oh, I remember reading this on dA. I enjoyed it then and I did again upon rereading today.
ShadowedFang chapter 37 . 3/19/2013
Hmmmm, before they were truly as one. The human mind is often divided against itself though, one facet of personality and self against another. This I suppose is yet another expression of it.
malphigus chapter 37 . 3/19/2013
This is all so interesting! Your take on Vlad's first days is.. creative, to say at least :)
Artemis Fortune chapter 37 . 3/19/2013
Well, don't you just LOVE the sweet taste of Death? Now I'm going to be thinking that the next time I have a glass of wine.
Forte
Lady GryphonInia chapter 18 . 3/15/2013
Awwwwwwwwww,this is sweet!
Lady GryphonInia chapter 12 . 3/15/2013
Excellent point! XD!
Lady GryphonInia chapter 13 . 3/15/2013
Hilarious ending again there. His parents keep missing the real reason by a mile XD!
Lady GryphonInia chapter 36 . 3/15/2013
CUTE!
Lady GryphonInia chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
HAHA XD! lol Hilarious! And kudos for GREAT TITLE! Phantom Shorts...pure genius! XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
Fluehatraya chapter 36 . 3/14/2013
No venturing into traps for Danny when the cookies are right there.

Has Maddie considered ectoplasmic vermin?

This oneshot reminds me of one by jadedbluerose.
malphigus chapter 36 . 3/14/2013
Ectoplasm tastes different for everyone... :)
MsFrizzle chapter 36 . 3/14/2013
I really enjoyed this one. I can imagine Danny getting caught (literally) with his hand in the cookie jar. Now I want cookies.
Ilys47 chapter 13 . 3/12/2013
Make the talk with danny and jack
220 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »