Reviews for Danny Phantom's Shorts
ChopSuzi chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
OH GAWD STOPPIT I CAN'T BREATHE!
LittleMissChess chapter 25 . 12/16/2012
This was a great idea. It makes sense that the ghosts would gather to celebrate for more than just Christmas, considering not everyone celebrates it.
Guest chapter 25 . 12/16/2012
This one was great and only you with your wide base of knowledge about solstice customs could pull it off so well. You certainly made a good point about why would ghosts from different times traditions go for the Dicken's style. Truth be told, I'm a bit jealous I didn't think of it first. Thank you.
Fluehatraya chapter 25 . 12/16/2012
This was a fun read, and the ending was one that resonated with me. Probably because I visit my Christian relatives on Christmas despite not being Christian and it's not about the holiday more than it is the gathering of family and celebrating our good times.
Guest chapter 23 . 12/8/2012
OMG! Hahahahahahahaha
Saligia chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
This is actually as thing!
MsFrizzle chapter 24 . 12/5/2012
Bravo! The poetry actually wasn't bad but it was your descriptions of Danny's reactions that really sold it. It actually gave me chills.

The Raven of course implies the founder of the modern horror story and his famous poem. The anticipation of his arrival brings to mind a legend about the famous Poe.

Since the 1940's a mysterious admirer has left three roses and half a bottle of cognac at Edgar Allen Poe's grave in Baltimore on the anniversary of the the poet's birthday. The mysterious visitor dressed all in black except for a white scarf. He has not shown up the last couple of years and is thought that the mystery man has died. Others speculated that he was deterred by fans that gathered at the grave site hoping to catch him in the act.
Fluehatraya chapter 24 . 12/5/2012
Danny's reaction was priceless. Then again, it would be pretty creepy if some mystery poet was reciting directed at him.
sapphireswimming chapter 23 . 12/1/2012
Oh my word. That is hilarious. The image of Vlad, after he was trying to avoid all kinds of publicity, on the Today show made me laugh aloud... On the bus with the rest of the swim team. Thanks a lot.
Fluehatraya chapter 23 . 12/1/2012
So that's how it happened. I'm still grinning after reading the ending.
Alexa Piper chapter 22 . 11/27/2012
Awww, that was so sweet. I love this shot, especially the insight into Vlad as a teen - I think a lot of people forget that he wasn't always evil.
And THANK YOU! I'm allergic to lactose, nineteen years old, and yet people read me a lecture whenever I have some cheese on my toasted sandwich or order a milkshake because I OBVIOUSLY don't know what I'm doing.
MsFrizzle chapter 22 . 11/24/2012
That was...strange. Well that's irony for you.
Fluehatraya chapter 22 . 11/23/2012
Well, this was a strange one. I liked Vlad's interaction with the Dairy King. The latter deserves more love from the Phandom, I think.
Guest chapter 21 . 11/15/2012
I kind of really really really want to see a continuation of this particular shot...
MahoganyShadow chapter 21 . 11/15/2012
WOAH. Original and very cool concept :D But what bout Danny? The other halfa? ...Haish, maybe all Vlad needs is a little love -hugs him- :3
220 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 .. Last Next »