Reviews for Danny Phantom's Shorts
Guest chapter 23 . 12/8/2012
OMG! Hahahahahahahaha
Saligia chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
This is actually as thing!
MsFrizzle chapter 24 . 12/5/2012
Bravo! The poetry actually wasn't bad but it was your descriptions of Danny's reactions that really sold it. It actually gave me chills.

The Raven of course implies the founder of the modern horror story and his famous poem. The anticipation of his arrival brings to mind a legend about the famous Poe.

Since the 1940's a mysterious admirer has left three roses and half a bottle of cognac at Edgar Allen Poe's grave in Baltimore on the anniversary of the the poet's birthday. The mysterious visitor dressed all in black except for a white scarf. He has not shown up the last couple of years and is thought that the mystery man has died. Others speculated that he was deterred by fans that gathered at the grave site hoping to catch him in the act.
Fluehatraya chapter 24 . 12/5/2012
Danny's reaction was priceless. Then again, it would be pretty creepy if some mystery poet was reciting directed at him.
sapphireswimming chapter 23 . 12/1/2012
Oh my word. That is hilarious. The image of Vlad, after he was trying to avoid all kinds of publicity, on the Today show made me laugh aloud... On the bus with the rest of the swim team. Thanks a lot.
Fluehatraya chapter 23 . 12/1/2012
So that's how it happened. I'm still grinning after reading the ending.
Alexa Piper chapter 22 . 11/27/2012
Awww, that was so sweet. I love this shot, especially the insight into Vlad as a teen - I think a lot of people forget that he wasn't always evil.
And THANK YOU! I'm allergic to lactose, nineteen years old, and yet people read me a lecture whenever I have some cheese on my toasted sandwich or order a milkshake because I OBVIOUSLY don't know what I'm doing.
MsFrizzle chapter 22 . 11/24/2012
That was...strange. Well that's irony for you.
Fluehatraya chapter 22 . 11/23/2012
Well, this was a strange one. I liked Vlad's interaction with the Dairy King. The latter deserves more love from the Phandom, I think.
Guest chapter 21 . 11/15/2012
I kind of really really really want to see a continuation of this particular shot...
MahoganyShadow chapter 21 . 11/15/2012
WOAH. Original and very cool concept :D But what bout Danny? The other halfa? ...Haish, maybe all Vlad needs is a little love -hugs him- :3
MsFrizzle chapter 21 . 11/15/2012
This has nice twisted logic to it.
Fluehatraya chapter 21 . 11/14/2012
Well, Vlad snapped. I really enjoyed this, and I liked the allusion to Thrill of the Chase. This was an emotionally charged piece.
Fluehatraya chapter 20 . 11/13/2012
This had me cracking up with laughter. I can just imagine Vlad in some shady Ghost Zone marketplace, sacrificing birds and handing over goat heads.
MsFrizzle chapter 20 . 11/12/2012
Oh I love this one. It might be my favorite perhaps because the first thing I ever posted were tax related drabbles in 'honor' of tax day. I love the idea. Ha!
216 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 .. Last Next »