Reviews for The End of the World as We Know It
christinemarie13 chapter 1 . 12/13
I really enjoyed this. It was mysterious and I couldn't stop reading to find out what would happen next. This would make a really intriguing longer story where you find out how this happened and what the world is like outside of their rooftop. Was there an outside inspiration for this or is it straight from your head? I'm kinda hoping you say outside so that I can get more of this interesting world lol. Anyway, I liked it and keep on with your great writing.
phlossie chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
holy shit! it just gets better! like you actually set up an entire plot line and story and everything. shit! i cant handle the extreme amazingness! i just... wow... - plossie
Just another time-lord chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
I absolutely love this story! It's really well written and just...:D
Lulu 7 chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
This has got the simple beauty of a talented writer. I'd love to see you go on, especially with this plot. Post-apocalyptic worlds leave a lot to imagine possible.
Keep writing!

-Lulu
JessieJay13 chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
As strange as this is, I like it. I would like to see it expanded on both ends of the timeline. I wanna know what led to the apocalyptic world, and more about how they both survived in it, separately and after this.
mama rocks chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
Weird and stragely compelling, I absolutely loved it and can't wait to read more!