Reviews for Cracked Soul
OptionalPrincess chapter 4 . 1/1/2014
... Great story :)
scrletfyre chapter 4 . 12/20/2013
it is about time that you updated as it seems that I have been waiting forever for an update. Pour ichigo... how come he can never figure out how he feels towards Shiro? Please update soon as I want to see more!
hi chapter 3 . 6/24/2013
I really want A new chapter
Sugerbliss chapter 3 . 2/24/2013
Such a sad story... Although I'm a bit more occupied about your friend. I personally love grimmichi fics and so I'm a help out ya friend any way I can.
I'm a looking out for that story... XD
krito1389 chapter 3 . 2/22/2013
amazing chapter update soon, also i cant find your friend to read dusk and dawn what is her author's name?
crystalsorrow4 chapter 3 . 2/21/2013
oh no, i hope rainbow-san doesnt go. i love her storys, :( really nice chappy though :D
scrletfyre chapter 3 . 2/21/2013
Took you a while to update as I hope that you can update soon as it is interesting to see Ichigo's side to the story since seeing Shiro's side in the first story!
Hollowshirosaki413 chapter 3 . 2/21/2013
Thank you so much for updating fer starters. x3

Y'know, I was all up in a depressed mood already and reading this jus' sent me over the edge; god, I bawled like a little child, and that's a very good thing in the eyes of a. author. So great job - this is so amazing so far! D:

I can't wait fer an update x3
Maelstrom Thrysos chapter 3 . 2/21/2013
Awesome chappy
briar black death rose chapter 3 . 2/21/2013
i read her ficts and if she leaves I will miss her. I don't know why it is. Yeah, so true not all about sex...Even real books are like that. Where is the plot line. Well, I liked this chapter. The ending was a lil sad :)
282929 chapter 2 . 12/10/2012
Sooooooooo good I love it so far You must continue XD
282929 chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
*sigh* poor Ichi It's okay If he read Shattered Angle he wouldn't be as sad... maybe
Akuma No Asahin chapter 2 . 11/30/2012
please continue this sequel
BAMmwuhaha chapter 2 . 11/14/2012
Haha, stupid goat-face xD
Awesome chapter, it's nice to also read the story from Ichi's perspective
Forgotten Sweet Memory chapter 2 . 11/4/2012
wow the first chapter was so emotional O.O but your always good at those stuffs T.T and then at the end you make things looks o cuuute! 3 you always make stories so bubbly and jumpy so even though its short its still good :D but im confused at one thing tho. In this chapter is both ichigo and shiro kids or ichigo is an adult? O.o but after seeing you making ichgo say 'mummy' instead of 'mom' i think i guessed right just that ichigo sound a little more mature as a kid... but none the less i'll be waiting for your 2nd chappy XD