Reviews for Persona: Reverse Rebirth
Guest chapter 17 . 7/7/2014
You did good even if you very little attention. You should go on to do your own original work if your up to it.
Xoraan chapter 16 . 8/18/2013
The complex relationship between Souji and Yukiko, and the fact that others don't know the full extent of it, is really intriguing. The way the battle went was fantastic, I intend to read more. The main mystery of Megami Tensei still needs to be answered, please update soon!
Xoraan chapter 15 . 7/30/2013
Not that I'm actively objecting, but did you have to call him M? Now I can't stop thinking he's Magneto.

All the while, I like how you've layered more onto the mystery that is Izanagi and Izanami. Supposing that these fiends are allusions to the Horsemen of death, are they in league with Izanami? And will Souji gain more Archangel allies? Yukiko's situation needs to be resolved, can't wait to find out, please post soon!
Xoraan chapter 14 . 7/16/2013
A new way of rescuing Yukiko, interesting.

And what is Marie doing? Considering her what she is she may have a hand in the Megami Tensei, But I'm just guessing.
Xoraan chapter 13 . 6/16/2013
I like the different take on Yosuke's Shadow confrontation, considering what he'll do in the future.

And the interaction between Yukiko and Souji (or Yu? You keep going back and forth on this) reveals more history and makes the upcoming confrontation all the more exciting.

Still loving, can't wait to read the next chapter.
Xoraan chapter 12 . 5/16/2013
Wow, this story has blown my mind. The first part of this story was good in the sense of the world being in a post-apocalyptic state with Yosuke as a ruler, you made it real as you showed that anyone in the story was fair game when it came to killing off. This second part is what is really attracting me, a different take on Souji/Yu's origin and having a background with Yukiko. I'm really interested in how he started all this and how he fell in love with 'Izanami'

Please update soon, this story is just too fantastic.
Yuuji Narukami chapter 11 . 5/7/2013
Finally! I've been waiting for a long time! I'm curious though, which Izanami that Yu revived? Marie or the final boss Izanami?
adachi chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
The best story you can ever possiable read
Yuuji Narukami chapter 9 . 2/12/2013
God...

Yu Narukami as the Guardian of the Hollow Forest...

One word: AWESOME!

I've always wanted people to write something like that, you know the 'Yu was a resident of the other side' thingie and here you are with your brilliant story.

Even though, will there be another chapter about Yu Narukami after this? Shame if there won't be another one.

Maybe you should write a prologue of some sort that led to Yu's godhood to add more depth to this story and I also want to know what caused him to be the Guardian of Hollow Forest. Since the foundation of this story was a bit confusing.

Did he failed in saving Marie or was he the one who absorb the fog?

Please update... You just made one of my dreams come true.
Guest chapter 8 . 2/5/2013
Now... What will happen if king... Yosuke died? New antagonist? And i think if it's someone they know... It will be great (that's what i think)
Guest chapter 8 . 1/10/2013
Great story. Pease cokntinue it soon
Dustin Echo chapter 8 . 11/24/2012
Good lord, wham episodes indeed.

I actually thought Leo was Adachi this whole time, but holy crap I did not expect it to be Mr. Second Banana. The fact that he treated Labrys so well should have tipped me off... Then again, did Arena even happen?

So now we have a new Fool and Erebus has... returned and possibly even more powerful then ever. And 'the four' has actually yet to appear? Gah, words can't describe how I feel.

I love the fact that all of this was essentially just a prologue. Good lord, I can't wait to see where this goes.
Yuuji Narukami chapter 7 . 11/23/2012
Update. Could you PLEASE add who's POV it is ? It's confusing.
Yuuji Narukami chapter 6 . 11/8/2012
Damn it... Is it Yosuke ? Tch. Well, whatever. I hope that Yu will appear and beat the shit out of King Leo. Fitting isn't it ?
Yuuji Narukami chapter 5 . 10/30/2012