Reviews for Death of a Hero
The Ghostly Minion chapter 1 . 6/18
This story is replete with themes that I have seen in various forms and you did a bravura performance in presenting them to us.

In a way it's sad that witches and wizards of Britain couldn't find their courage back in the Marauders era. Still, it was good that they did after the 'Battle of Privet Drive'. I loved the Coven of the White Owl.

Harry's tale was great, although how the Grangers kept Hermione from knowing is a wonder.

Whatever would now happen in the future, the final words in canon shall ring true: 'All was well'!

TGM
Senyor Fier Mensheir chapter 1 . 6/3
I was SO expecting that. HAHAHA!
katmom chapter 1 . 4/17
What fun this was! Thank you! So many times I've read Fics with death eater fights where the surrounding people, all who have wands...do NOTHING. Ugh, even an ironing charm could hurt. Thank you for having the people rise up and do the right thing. Well done!

Kathie
Love2read23 chapter 1 . 3/15
Funny. Luna knows. Ha! Fish bicycle. Thanks for writing.
Heksy chapter 1 . 2/16
Awesome
Deathmvp chapter 1 . 9/7/2015
Great one shot here.
Saissa chapter 1 . 8/25/2015
The foster family turned out to be the Grangers?
Now that twist I was not expecting!
Good story.

One of the things I dont like about the HP books is the complete LAZINESS on the part of the magical world. They are just too lazy to bother to defend themselves, They fully expect a child to save them.

The question is - WHY do they expect a child to save them? Is this JUST a concept that Dumbles fostered and helped along, or have they always been lazy and expected someone else to do their fighting for them - cf grendelwald and Dumbles.
Manaliac chapter 1 . 7/13/2015
This is one of my favourite stories really! I love how Harry dealt with the dead munchers and how he offed Moldy Voldy! It is epic!
Shiittake Ramen chapter 1 . 7/11/2015
This was a great story.
city bookworm chapter 1 . 5/5/2015
So all it took was a dead Harry to get the wizarding world to bother to fight Moldy.
Veritas Lux chapter 1 . 3/10/2015
Great Job! I loved it! Amazing work.
missgsmith51 chapter 1 . 2/28/2015
Great story!
Duchess67 chapter 1 . 12/19/2014
LOL I like this version of the story best. Thanks for sharing it with us. *vbg*
ltak2003 chapter 1 . 12/4/2014
Love it... just absolutely love this story!
La Chatillon chapter 1 . 11/10/2014
IT'S BRILLIANT BRILLIANT BRILLIANT I TELL YOU! GENIUS I SAY! (Or to save on postage, I could just poison him with this!)