Reviews for Death of a Hero
'The Coven of the White Owl'
/I like it.

/Seems weird to have every female near-age want to kiss him, but eh-
*turns pomposity up to level Percy*
I'll allow it.
hawksma chapter 1 . 12/26/2016
Excellent.
old-crow chapter 1 . 11/24/2016
Hi,

Not every tale needs to be a 1,000 page epic to be highly enjoyable. This one felt like the perfect size.

Excellent storytelling.

Happy Thanksgiving.

Old-Crow
Bladre MKT chapter 1 . 11/21/2016
Most amazing plot twist ever: Taken in by the Grangers without Hermione noticing it! I LOVE this...
bub23453 chapter 1 . 11/21/2016
I remember reading all these stories ages ago. Still as funny as the day I read them. I do wish you'd have written more stories though. Any chance you're planning on coming out of retirement?
King of the Souls chapter 1 . 11/20/2016
great story would love a second chap
Dragon Man 180 chapter 1 . 11/19/2016
Hilarious fic, though I want to know what Harry did to Malfoy after whacking Moldyshorts over the head. Hopefully it involved a enema of some kind or the Malfoy family jewels being broken.
Arnold DeVillena chapter 1 . 11/19/2016
Brilliant one shot! :)
Books85 chapter 1 . 9/26/2016
This was a hoot. You know, I think I went to school with Dad Granger. ;-)

Thank you!
The Ghostly Minion chapter 1 . 6/18/2016
This story is replete with themes that I have seen in various forms and you did a bravura performance in presenting them to us.

In a way it's sad that witches and wizards of Britain couldn't find their courage back in the Marauders era. Still, it was good that they did after the 'Battle of Privet Drive'. I loved the Coven of the White Owl.

Harry's tale was great, although how the Grangers kept Hermione from knowing is a wonder.

Whatever would now happen in the future, the final words in canon shall ring true: 'All was well'!

TGM
Senyor Fier Mensheir chapter 1 . 6/3/2016
I was SO expecting that. HAHAHA!
katmom chapter 1 . 4/17/2016
What fun this was! Thank you! So many times I've read Fics with death eater fights where the surrounding people, all who have wands...do NOTHING. Ugh, even an ironing charm could hurt. Thank you for having the people rise up and do the right thing. Well done!

Kathie
Love2read23 chapter 1 . 3/15/2016
Funny. Luna knows. Ha! Fish bicycle. Thanks for writing.
Heksy chapter 1 . 2/16/2016