Reviews for God Slaying Blade Works
kmate1222 chapter 23 . 8/3
Holy. Shit.
kmate1222 chapter 13 . 8/1
Holy shit...

My favourite part was where there were words
Rhyn3 chapter 29 . 7/27
is Orwling not a piece of shit in the campione verse?
Mac-The-Editor chapter 39 . 7/24
You know something that could be a Blade of Healing? A scalpel. It's used for precise incisions, and iirc is used to cut out tumors and cancerous growths, so it still counts as "attacking" or "killing" something to save its target.

Which would only really be of any use to Shirou if there was a surgeon who was awesome and respected enough to be on the Throne of Heroes and thus have his supplies become a Noble Phantasm.
Ashtar De Kerl chapter 47 . 7/20
Verry good story thanks to write it
Shigeraki chapter 27 . 7/14
I’ve been wondering… does anybody in the campione! universe have magic circuits and if so could they unlock them or be taught how to unlock them. But you might’ve already stated something about this topic and I forgot and am too lazy to go back and check. So if you did sorry for wasting your time. If not, then answers would be nice but not necessary.
pietrodeglie chapter 47 . 7/9
This was soooo good.
Hope it'll be updated.
medatron chapter 28 . 6/30
really a stick of butter are u trying to add comedy to rape
medatron chapter 27 . 6/29
never been a fan of stories that use rape as a way to create character developement
RyTheGuy chapter 10 . 6/21
Jesus christ why is shirou even here if he barely participates in the plot? He doesnt fight gods, he just shows up and stands around. What is the point of this?
gabedane chapter 34 . 6/20
Those apostrophes actually meant something! How did we go from Lancelot somehow being male in Fate to female in Campione? I don't mind much but it's odd considering it was mostly a Fate thing, genderbending historical figures. I have not finished the chapter though.
Shigeraki chapter 23 . 6/15
I wouldn’t have gone as far as to add a Sakura statue to UBW but more of like a symbolism of what Sakura is to him in ways of the scenery like instead of the barren wasteland of swords that archer has, now it’s a full of life(flowers) and swords to represent the union of Sakura and Shirou.
Dasgun chapter 1 . 6/12
Sarcasm Sage 626 chapter 47 . 6/10
Well I was expecting something epic for the Shirou vs Odysseus fight and you more than delivered! What's more, despite the power both sides wielded this felt more like a battle of wits than a full on divine slugfest, which I really appreciate. Odysseus is more of strategist than a powerhouse and quick thinking paired with versatility was probably Archers biggest strengths as well, so a fight between them felt very tense and interesting, especially with how you kept switching between the POV's to keep certain advantages both had hidden. Having Shirou unable to use Tracing really added to the tension and forced him to think outside the box compared to his usual tactics. Weird to think that the guy with one of arguably the most versatile forms of magic in the story is so crippled without it.

Odysseus makes clever use of his whole arsenal, as does Shirou, and I like how he makes it a priority to search for another piece of 'worthy steel' as a backup. Get the feeling he's going to carry something like that on him at all times after this. The segment with Snow was touching with how dedicated he is to his master, which really turned the tide in Shirous favour. That entire final exchange felt brutal and down to the wire, with Shirou having to resort to the kind of borderline suicidal tactics he used before becoming a Campione with that wolverine blade. Like how even with all his new powers, his sheer determination remains one of his most absurd abilities. Especially liked that turnaround against Odysseus' 'you're in my way' comment. Got chills from the badassery.
And of course, that Authority scene. Of course Shirou would break freaking divine rules for the sake of Sakura. The fact that Pandora essentially went 'wtf' when it happened was comedy gold. On the plus side, he finally, FINALLY, has a way back home. And based on the description you gave of his new Authority, he won't have to leave all the friends and allies Illya and he made in the Campione world. Heck, they might even be able to introduce Sakura to everyone and vice versa. Really looking forward to seeing how you plan to have everything play out.
anakinastronaut chapter 25 . 5/30
Y'know, there's something to the utter avoidability of Odysseus's plot in this that makes the whole scenario so much more tragic and frustrating from an outside perspective. Odysseus literally could just ask and it would totally work. Shirou would be 1000% down for opening a portal to get back to Sakura so long as it didn't outright kill him, and it wouldn't, at least not necessarily if Odysseus could show some damn patience. I just want to reach through the screen and shake him like, "just use your words you utter idiot!"

so yeah you did a really good job of this, it's really reaching me emotionally even on a reread
7,533 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »