Reviews for God Slaying Blade Works
harlequin320 chapter 42 . 1/17
awesome chapter as always, loved it, keep up the good work
Moo chapter 5 . 1/17
I Still Imagine Shirou going on Revenge spree after being summoned in Fourth War.

And Let me guess his Class. It is Rider.
Moo chapter 4 . 1/17
Galen, Let me Ask you.

What would Happen to Heretic Gods that would get decapitated by weapons Lower than A Rank (Specifically Gae Buidhe).

Will They Die or be alive while decapitated.

ANSWER THE DAMN QUESTIONS BASTARD.
Moo chapter 2 . 1/17
Why do you have Shirou Stuck in one outfit, for almost all of The first Arc. You know Little Change in outfit isn't harmful so try it little bit.
Moo chapter 2 . 1/17
I Just Found out Fragarach's Natural Enemy is "People who don't die when killed" (Guess the Lucky or Unlucky bastard).

Really Just Stroll through wiki and you will find a lot of things you missed.
Esmereilda chapter 39 . 1/16
I wonder what authority shiro would 4 defeating Agra Maynu a 2nd time
dmizzery chapter 4 . 1/14
so ur telling that gae buidhe won't kill god's since it is ranked B
Moo chapter 4 . 1/10
Galen, Do you realize with Rule of The Underworld you made Shirou and Sakura a Couple who will envied greatly, Example Shirou Makes a Pink Star Diamond Ring for Sakura (Google the Most Expensive Gemstones).

Damn he will make women envy Sakura (Rin Especially) for how he will spoil her with the most rare gems.

Now the Real Reason I Reviewed is does Shirou Have Auto Knowledge about all Gems and metals or he must have a knowledge about them for him to materialize it.

Because if he did have auto knowledge then he must know undiscovered metals jewels because it falls under his usurped Domain.
The Harrinator chapter 37 . 1/10
It's a black sort of pleasure I feel after reading that omake.

But pleasure nonetheless.
Moo chapter 42 . 1/7
Correction, She went into war because of a desire for a bull, and she implemented a lot of ways to break Cu.

Respect Lancer Cu. Why because of his Battle Continuation refers to his ability to live long enough while having multitude of Geasses that actually aiming to kill him.

That's what I called Pure Preverence,

Beside I Nominate Medb as Rider and Brynhildr as Lancer because of the Chaos they will unleash on everyone (Especially Poor Shirou, Maybe Archer too since he is also the universal butt joke. Seriously There are Moments I call bull on your estimation of Shirou's Luck.
He is unlucky enough to be in the center of troubles since child, and becoming increased that magnet of his).

And I also Recommend a God of Creation (Such as Izanagi) as the Next Slain Gods by Shirou, you know the interaction would interesting, Creator of something meeting a Faker who only know to giving form what's in his mind.
Moo chapter 42 . 1/7
Again I say Medb is really a facet to Venus, why because Rider Medb NP is Reality Marble based on a Rape Dungeon.

What Kind Sick twisted head she has, all most all her skills, NP's are based on sex.
Moo chapter 42 . 1/7
When you recited Venus's history you forgot a harlot who is in the same level as her or worse.

Queen Medb, she is the worst I just check her history, the only man who rejected her is Lancer Cu and because of that She became one of the main reason for the Ulster Cycle.
Petty way to show displeasure right?, and let's not for get Rider Medb if you think what I said is bad just see her Wiki and you'll be shocked.
Oblivion168 chapter 4 . 1/9
When you have the magic power to the level she has in a world without Gaia and Alaya to fuck you over this happens.
Oblivion168 chapter 1 . 1/8
Holy, this is a gem and I only read the first chapter, I hope it keeps being so good.

Gilmash is pulling his hair in the throne of heroes knowing that Shirou is not richer than his, the guy pretty much has all the gms and precious metals that are still inside the earth as his possession.
David990 chapter 1 . 1/7
I love your story! One of the best up there that I've read and I've read A LOT! (over 1800). Now whilst I'm glad your taking your time, I hope it won't be long til Shirou and Co. Go to the nasuverse and cause mayhem there. One of my thoughts was following the plot of Fate Apocrypha with Shirou and Co having a part, whether that's as one of the masters of Red or acting as a companion for Ruler or just getting involved because it's a grail war and grail wars mean lots of innocents are in harms way and, well we all know that Shirou can't stand any innocents being in harms.
6,122 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »