Reviews for God Slaying Blade Works
Raging Drake chapter 41 . 9/7
DAMN IT! NOT ILLYA! SHE’S NOT SUPPOSED TO BE A DAMSEL IN DISTRESS! FAAAAACKKKKK,It’s Sakura all over again! Angry mango has be of shirou’s loved ones that he needs to save!
Raging Drake chapter 40 . 9/7
Battle is near!
Raging Drake chapter 39 . 9/7
I was afraid that the wholesome date/outing with illya was gonna be ruined somehow someway,It’s good that it wasn’t
Raging Drake chapter 38 . 9/7
I hope iskander will come back,but then Sakura won’t be able to summon another rider…Maybe It’s lancer version?
GNY-002 Gundam Sadalsuud chapter 22 . 9/7
Too many point of view. Constantly Switching at the middle of something to something unrelated or different isn't for me, for example, the battle scenes. From Shiro, to Godou, then to some people I hardly care about. And also commas.
Raging Drake chapter 36 . 9/6
Wow that was something,Lancelot finally joins tho
Raging Drake chapter 35 . 9/6
An angry shirou
Raging Drake chapter 34 . 9/6
Uh,couldn’t he just return the gem sword back into the underworld?
Raging Drake chapter 33 . 9/6
I want shirou to fire hrunting at Alex,It won’t hur or kill him just very much suprise him
Raging Drake chapter 31 . 9/5
Sooo Illya had done ‘research’ before
Raging Drake chapter 30 . 9/5
Poor shirou
Raging Drake chapter 29 . 9/5
PLEASE LET THIS BE CANON! I WANT PET DRAGON TO BE CANON!
Raging Drake chapter 28 . 9/5
The omake is hilarious! Shirou’s harem protag power follows to another world and becomes an Authority AHAHAAHAH!

I also wonder how Circe reacts to Rule breaker
Raging Drake chapter 26 . 9/4
A 6th grail war? Didn’t see that’s coming
scyfly chapter 23 . 9/4
there are parts of this story i truly like but it is just so insufferable long snd inhonestly reached my limit. this last fight has been goingnon and on and on for chapters now and most of it can just be skipped past.

i'll just save myself the annoyance and bug out. i do wonder though why you would write something this drawn out as to ME it ruins a good idea
7,417 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »