Reviews for This Silly Ol' Dance is Perfect for Two
ConqueredKing chapter 4 . 7/24/2014
This must be the second time I've read this and I must say it was as lovely and amazing to read the second time as the first!
The Chartreuse Pimpernel chapter 4 . 5/11/2014
Amazing story!
E-girl6 chapter 4 . 2/5/2014
Is this the end or is there more? I was just wondering if we were going to get to see him coming out to his team? It's really adorable and I love this AU :) xx
Guest chapter 4 . 1/14/2014
aaammmazing :)
LucyWithoutDiamonds chapter 4 . 12/19/2013
This story is so absolutely incredible. It's angsty and funny and sweet and sexy. Your characterization is spot-on, and unlike any Merlin fic I've ever read. Your dialogue, oh gosh your dialogue made me envious of your talent. Every line was perfectly placed and beautiful.
Thank you for writing. You have a great gift.
EccentricFox chapter 4 . 12/9/2013
I would have sworn that the first time I read this, there were more chapters. Maybe that's just wishful thinking, lol. I kind of feel like more needs to be said, as if not all that much has really been resolved but at the same time, I don't hate the fact that it ends on an ambiguous note.

It would have been interesting to see how the team handled it, the backlash from the press, Morgana's reaction, Uther meeting Merlin, etc. Is there/have you considered a sequel?

There are some parts of the the characterisation that I wasn't so keen on - the focus on glitter seemed a little at odds with the rest of Merlin, but not distractingly so; it's certainly a different take on AU Merlin but overall, I like how you treated the characters and their quirks.

Overall, it's quite a pleasant read. Well wrtten, has good pacing and is different enough that it's memorable. Almost after the first paragraph, I realised I'd read it before, but figured, why not? I remembered liking it the first time round.
Guest chapter 4 . 9/21/2013
This is utterly brilliant. And a nerdy Merlin is awesome. Thanks for sharing.
candymacaron chapter 4 . 7/29/2013
Oh, how I loved this fic! Really well written, and a great development of the characters and their romance. I enjoyed your Arthur as well, how vulnerable and sympathetic he was. Great job!
hpgirl4ever chapter 4 . 7/24/2013
This was absolutely excellent, great story! D
lucyjoan chapter 4 . 7/10/2013
I figure it's about time for me to come review this story, given that I've read all 83,946 words (give or take a few A/Ns) at least 4 times now.

This is my absolute all-time favorite modern AU Merthur fic. I love how you developed your characters and kept them true to both their personalities and the storyline. The pacing is just right, and you used all 83K words perfectly.

I feel like I should be leaving some criticism but I honestly can't think of anything. I love the relationships in this, especially with the supporting characters, since that's not a focus for some other writers. I loved seeing the two worlds breach the short distance across that hall and come together so beautifully.

I don't know what else to say right now, but if I think of something else I want to comment on I'll just come back and leave a review on one of the other chapters.

Thank you so much for writing this!
IGottaFindYou chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
HOLY CRAP! I had no idea this was on ! I have it bookmarked from archiveofourown (And I think I got connected to that through deviantart...those illustrations are awesome, by the way)! I am SO glad I can Favorite it here, because I seriously LOVE this story!

And I have to tell you, my favorite quote from this story is probably "...Oh my God, I brought the lizard.":P:P:P
BlindedHP chapter 4 . 5/21/2013
This was just perfect. Slow and romantic and intimate. Thank you for sharing!
migrained chapter 4 . 5/17/2013
I love this so much!
YukiSakura-1504 chapter 4 . 4/9/2013
Brilliant :D and Marie and Matilda cuddling at the end was just hilariously brilliant
InMyIvoryTower chapter 4 . 3/6/2013
Okay. So. I'm a little late to the party but I just found this fix and I simply ADORED it. From the off. The humor was perfect and you paced their relationship so perfectly and your writing flows so well and is so easy to read and I love you. Marry me. Wow. Sorry. I just really loved this and it kills me that it's over.