Reviews for This Silly Ol' Dance is Perfect for Two
SkoRn3d chapter 2 . 6/10
I really fucken hate Morgana. I don't know if it was your intention but you've made her into the worst kind of hypocritical, condescending cu*t.
I'm not annoyed at you for it, by the way. You've just written her with a shitty attitude which may well add to the story later on but I'm sitting here sort of hoping that she gets dropkicked in the mouth ... yeah.
Aside from all that, I actually really am enjoying this story. It's intriguing.
WhistlingWolf chapter 4 . 2/9
This was amazingly good! Really, the themes you brought forward, the issues between all the characters and the flow of the story were just perfect!

I'm normally not that into 'Arthur is a homophobic jock (or so Merlin thought) and Merlin doesn't like him by default'. However, this story was totally different.
Due to the fact that you managed to make Arthur a person with feelings and thoughts and a reason to be the way he was and that he was not homophobic asshole at all, he was just afraid, brought depth in the story. And, the others weren't mere puppets to help the story along, you did a great job by giving all of them seperate personalities and backstories.

Your writing style is great, and it was one of the cutests and best fics I ever read.
And you helped me through a miserable day, the flu is a bitch.
Tank you for writinggg! I'll be sure to check out any other stories you wrote :)
Phoenix6975 chapter 4 . 1/15
I can't believe that this was it? I really need to check if you made a follow-up
naughtynati chapter 4 . 11/7/2015
I am so in luv with this story...but it doesn't complete to me.
BrettBarnes chapter 4 . 11/6/2015
I just have to say, you write the best sex scenes. I mean, the writing is fantastic, as is character development. The romance is just right. But specifically your sex scenes are just pure gold...I'm not a creep, I swear!
ConqueredKing chapter 4 . 7/24/2014
This must be the second time I've read this and I must say it was as lovely and amazing to read the second time as the first!
The Chartreuse Pimpernel chapter 4 . 5/11/2014
Amazing story!
E-girl6 chapter 4 . 2/5/2014
Is this the end or is there more? I was just wondering if we were going to get to see him coming out to his team? It's really adorable and I love this AU :) xx
Guest chapter 4 . 1/14/2014
aaammmazing :)
LucyWithoutDiamonds chapter 4 . 12/19/2013
This story is so absolutely incredible. It's angsty and funny and sweet and sexy. Your characterization is spot-on, and unlike any Merlin fic I've ever read. Your dialogue, oh gosh your dialogue made me envious of your talent. Every line was perfectly placed and beautiful.
Thank you for writing. You have a great gift.
EccentricFox chapter 4 . 12/9/2013
I would have sworn that the first time I read this, there were more chapters. Maybe that's just wishful thinking, lol. I kind of feel like more needs to be said, as if not all that much has really been resolved but at the same time, I don't hate the fact that it ends on an ambiguous note.

It would have been interesting to see how the team handled it, the backlash from the press, Morgana's reaction, Uther meeting Merlin, etc. Is there/have you considered a sequel?

There are some parts of the the characterisation that I wasn't so keen on - the focus on glitter seemed a little at odds with the rest of Merlin, but not distractingly so; it's certainly a different take on AU Merlin but overall, I like how you treated the characters and their quirks.

Overall, it's quite a pleasant read. Well wrtten, has good pacing and is different enough that it's memorable. Almost after the first paragraph, I realised I'd read it before, but figured, why not? I remembered liking it the first time round.
Guest chapter 4 . 9/21/2013
This is utterly brilliant. And a nerdy Merlin is awesome. Thanks for sharing.
candymacaron chapter 4 . 7/29/2013
Oh, how I loved this fic! Really well written, and a great development of the characters and their romance. I enjoyed your Arthur as well, how vulnerable and sympathetic he was. Great job!
hpgirl4ever chapter 4 . 7/24/2013
This was absolutely excellent, great story! D
lucyjoan chapter 4 . 7/10/2013
I figure it's about time for me to come review this story, given that I've read all 83,946 words (give or take a few A/Ns) at least 4 times now.

This is my absolute all-time favorite modern AU Merthur fic. I love how you developed your characters and kept them true to both their personalities and the storyline. The pacing is just right, and you used all 83K words perfectly.

I feel like I should be leaving some criticism but I honestly can't think of anything. I love the relationships in this, especially with the supporting characters, since that's not a focus for some other writers. I loved seeing the two worlds breach the short distance across that hall and come together so beautifully.

I don't know what else to say right now, but if I think of something else I want to comment on I'll just come back and leave a review on one of the other chapters.

Thank you so much for writing this!
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »