Reviews for Tiny Dancer
Save you for later
Guest chapter 7 . 2/1/2014
i miss you
Guest chapter 7 . 9/25/2013
Please update! Like this second please lol. Love where you was going with this.
ChibiCheshire chapter 2 . 6/1/2013
I've been watching Law & Order SVU and it has given new appreciation for stories like this. Please keep up the wonderful work. Loving the story.
PoisonousAngel chapter 7 . 5/31/2013
Man, maybe I need to go back a few chapters, or maybe it's still a mystery. But I need to know why Bane needs Israel! Please update soon! And as for suggestions... Like I've said before, I need another Bane/Israel lap dance, haha. She has skills. She needs to use them on him. :P
takara410 chapter 7 . 5/30/2013
love it more
CC333 chapter 7 . 5/29/2013
Oh my dear Gosh
This is a side of Mara that I never saw coming OoO
Anyways wonderfully written as usual, keep going ! Can't wait for the next chappie.
Th chapter name for this one is interesting.
PLacIDwiCkedNEss chapter 7 . 5/29/2013
I like Mara...but we all know that her efforts are futile. Bane knows the way she thinks. I'm sure he's already figured out that she plans to free Israel... as much as I hate saying this...she should know how to pick her battles. This undoubtedly will cost her life. And what about her family at home? I wonder what Bane actually has in mind for Israel... What does he want with her?

-PLacID
Guest chapter 7 . 5/29/2013
Great chapter! I really like Mara she seems so awesome:)
Guest chapter 7 . 5/29/2013
Unbelievable, I forgive you for the late update just because the chapter was AMAZAING!
Sera22 chapter 7 . 5/29/2013
That was one of your better chapters, definitely. I came to notice that I do not need a lot of action going on between Israel and Bane when you let Mara loose! I really started to like her and her determination. And her intentions - so it seems - gave you the possibility to expand your plot, giving it more depth. Do not let this interesting side character die soon. Because your character development would be a waste. I do understand that Mara is not the main character but she has stolen Israel the show. For now.
Hope to read more soon!
Sera
atiketook chapter 7 . 5/29/2013
nice chapter!
Mrs.Twilight chapter 7 . 5/29/2013
Was pretty excited when I saw this ! As always, was a great chapter with a lot of suspense and detail :) can't wait for the next chapter !
AvalonTheLadyKiller chapter 7 . 5/29/2013
Aha! Just as good as I remember. A perfect nightcap, I'd say. You've succeeded in developing a character whom I can easily sympathize with, but also feel like I am reading the story through her eyes. That is a hugely gratifying quality about your work. While the world remains 'in character', for me, it also feels real. There's fiction, & then there's fiction that feels truthful & believable. That, in itself, makes it an easy decision to read more. Happy writing!
romy chapter 7 . 5/29/2013
I'm glad you've updated because this story is good, but I'm not going to lie,I wish Mara was the main character,she's much more interesting!