Reviews for The Visitor
Labyrinth01 chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
Another great story! It's great to learn even more about Fritz's past. Again, very well written, and you do a great job with dialogue. Keep it up!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
Love it. That was good I like reading stories about Brenda and fritzs past because I'm always wondering or waiting for the rest of the story on the show. Of course they never give you any. I hope you have some other story lines waiting to be written.
Cocobelle chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
I like it. I think it was a neat twist to have Fritz inherit money from the former father in law. Nicely done.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
Yea,...another great story! I hope you keep writing. I can so see these things happening with these two. Heaven forbid TPTB on the actual show would give us an insight into what happened with Fritz's past and his family,and 1st marriage. The show really missed the boat on that one. I am one of the Closer fans that feels we were really let done with the last season...and especially the final episode. Your stories are helping fill the void that was left. Shameful,just shameful as far as the writers of the show are concerned.
Iamnotafrakkingcylon chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
I just love your Brenda/Fritz fics, 'cause you always describe their relationship perfect! It's always so funny, when Brenda calls Cindy Elaine ;)
csfan chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
I was so happy to get a notification that you posted a new fic! Thank you for continuing to write about Brenda and Fritz. Not many B/F fics get written but those we do get are such great quality, including your work of course. This was just amazing, so intense and interesting, love your take on what Cindy is like, how her marriage to Fritz ended and why he started drinking. We never got such answers in the show and I wanted to know, there's so much they could've done with these characters, 7 seasons wasn't enough. Love how you write B/F intimacy, dialogue, so realistic and in character. Your stories are getting better and better. Keep writing. The Closer and Brenda/Fritz live on!