Reviews for A Cold Shadow
AlyssPotter chapter 1 . 6/23
So sad! But very well done!
CrossfireBullet chapter 1 . 9/8/2013
So sad for Tim. Dick only sees Jason instead of him :c
Baby.Bird.Silver.Jay chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
Good. Very, very good.
Vandenberg chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
You've done a great job in writing this up! I really love your take on the events preceding Jason's death, what with the added involvement of the YJ team. And, augh, the character dynamics between Tim and Dick hit me right in the feels - Jason's been woven into the smallest details as a cautionary tale, of sorts, and as a person with his own preferences and personality (with a number of other fics missing out on the latter element of characterisation). Bluh, rambling aside, thanks for the read.

-Skedaddle
yelrac chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
Loved it!
Destiny919 chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
HYSTERICAL GROSS SOBBING. JAYYYY. TIMMYYYY. Oh lawd. I'm not sure whether to be happy or not that you didn't include the "This is the best day of my life!" line. If you had I think I'd be dead. THIS WAS SO GOOD.
LuVySoNy chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
yj verse-you're blaming the "disco nightwing" on meygan's 70s sitcom fetish! you sre awesome! X'DDD
little jay-bird is so adorablez!
the movie ficklet: (Nine years of training from the World's Greatest Detective and he can't find the TV remote?)-big lol!
and tim goes from 'pride and prejudice' (jay's faveorite) to 'the mask of zorro' (bruce's... *cough* not favorite)
little jason interacting with the team! ooh are you trying to kill me? was so adorablez. thats exactly how i imagine him to be in yj! if they ever give us flahbacks! :-) he metions the joker. THE JOKER. was that suposed to be the last time nightwing sees his baby bro? TTTT *not crying. im NOT crying*
tim at the end from "happy new year" oohjust perfect :'-)
evilfryingpangirl chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
LOL Jason called him WingDing XDDD
ShadowCatAlex chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
This was perfect. Dick as Nightwing was a little young for me, but you made up for that with the brilliant job you did with Jason's characterization. I just gotta thank you for writing this, I've been looking for fics like these, especially now that Jason is canon.