Reviews for Agnizing
child of Jon snow chapter 1 . 9/15
tony turning up at the end scared me!
Tekie Scythe chapter 1 . 6/26
Crazy refers to themselves in their person.
Zekker chapter 1 . 6/20
This was absolute perfection! Thank you!
beazlerat chapter 1 . 6/1
Wow... This was amazing.
TheDeadGirlRisen chapter 1 . 3/23
lol XD it is so true... XD
themaltesefalcon chapter 1 . 1/15
I definitely thought at the end it would turn out not to be accurate after all, and to actuallyyy be fanfiction written by someone in-universe. Loved it!
S.O.S chapter 1 . 12/7/2015
"And the world won't believe it, will never even suspect a thing, because Iron Man is a hero and wouldn't, and Tony Stark is helpless and couldn't."
This has to be my favorite line with my favorite reactions. Well, after the "Fucking Sheep" and how you just dropped it like that
SirLeonIsImmortal7 chapter 1 . 10/23/2015
So this is really really weird. The original fic was DIRECTLY ABOVE THIS ONE. Both are pretty good!
EnderNadra chapter 1 . 10/14/2015
Omigods... Tony... I feel so bad for him and the Avengers. Love the story BTW!
I heart the Hitachiin twins chapter 1 . 9/27/2015
Yes! Yesyesyes! Tony Stark is not helpless and has never been helpless. There is no greater weapon than a mind that never runs dry.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/7/2015
WOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOW
Gibby6247 chapter 1 . 9/4/2015
I love this fic sooo much. I've read it about 10 times. Seriously this story is awesome and the last line part is just ridiculous :)
Guest chapter 1 . 8/21/2015
Oh mien got, Im crying rivers... They're going to have to build a bridge over my apartment now... Sniff, sniff...

Great job!
JackFrostFanROtG chapter 1 . 8/18/2015
Wow. This was really good; is there more to this? Im on mobile and it doesnt tell me if this is complete or in progress.
Sakihinata chapter 1 . 8/5/2015