Reviews for Agnizing
SirLeonIsImmortal7 chapter 1 . 10/23
So this is really really weird. The original fic was DIRECTLY ABOVE THIS ONE. Both are pretty good!
EnderNadra chapter 1 . 10/14
Omigods... Tony... I feel so bad for him and the Avengers. Love the story BTW!
I heart the Hitachiin twins chapter 1 . 9/27
Yes! Yesyesyes! Tony Stark is not helpless and has never been helpless. There is no greater weapon than a mind that never runs dry.
Gibby6247 chapter 1 . 9/4
I love this fic sooo much. I've read it about 10 times. Seriously this story is awesome and the last line part is just ridiculous :)
Oh mien got, Im crying rivers... They're going to have to build a bridge over my apartment now... Sniff, sniff...

Great job!
JackFrostFanROtG chapter 1 . 8/18
Wow. This was really good; is there more to this? Im on mobile and it doesnt tell me if this is complete or in progress.
Sakihinata chapter 1 . 8/5
MudbloodPride chapter 1 . 7/29
Ah, fanfiction of fanfiction, my favourite kind of fanfiction.
Good job, I really really liked it.
MarburyBlur chapter 1 . 7/21
Oh, no, Tony, baby. You're such a fucked-up badass, and we all love you very very much.
Echodoki chapter 1 . 7/18
I honestly don't know what I should say... This is abso-freaking-lutely amazing and heartbreaking at the same time. I love the last part where Tony completed the last sentence. Actually this is a little different from my interpretation of the original work, but I LOVE the way you did it! I just... Your Tony is just too delicious! I can't help it I am totally in love with him now!
And yes... Sorry Tony it must be hard to live in a world with so many fucking sheep... (and goldfish XD)
bookworm563 chapter 1 . 7/14
You are such a talented author, i love your work! :D
shit bruh chapter 1 . 7/13
Oh my god this was amazing.
LittleMissTrickster chapter 1 . 7/8
I still love this so much!
Diary-of-madness chapter 1 . 7/2
This is wonderfully written. Thank you.