Reviews for You know
Bookish0278 chapter 1 . 5/2/2013
SO sweet! I liked that Javier and kevin pulled a fast one on them
aggieboyle chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
This would be a great way for the writers to have the boys react when rick and kate tell them. Thank you, I really enjoyed it!
Habita chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
Very funny! I love it! Thanks for sharing :-)
Kaz chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
Really liked this, would like to see it continue when R&E admit they do know and Kate tells her dad, Lainie etc. Thanks for posting. Kaz
mojor chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
Oh! All the sappy mooshy feels! So lovely.
ColieMacKenzie chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
Very lovely. Loved the convo in bed, and funny how the boys led them on, because of course they already knew. Duh. :)
microgirl chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
Oh this was so sweet! I loved this. First you nailed the conversation between Rick and Kate in bed. I really enjoyed the banter. I also laughed when the boys were messing with Kate and Rick. But my favorite part was the last few lines where Esposito and Ryan were talking. I melted when Ryan said, "I'm glad it's Castle." That was very sweet. Great, great job.
Thankful viewer chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
Nice story your a good writer, please keep writing :)
Leah chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
THis iwas fantastic! Loved Espositio and Ryan's little prank.
PinkElephant5 chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
Fun story. I like the balance of the guys messing with them (ha!) and being genuinely happy for them.
NutsAboutHarry chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
This is a cute little story! Please update soon!
nicbec75 chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
Awwww! That was sooooo amazing! Ryan & Espo actually had me going there - and I was LOL-ing soooo bad! But of course they knew! And they were just messing with them hahaha

"but Beckett's like our sister and I'm… I'm just… really glad it's Castle." - This line! :') I love our little family at the 12th!
Deb838 chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
I loved this... it was just so, them... and I loved that Espo & Ryan fooled them, that was hilarious.

Very sweet.
Wolfstalker213 chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
Are u making anymore chapters? Like them telling Lanirme, Martha and Alexis, I would really like to see the lanie one xD
Mark C chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
This was pretty good and the whole story centered around Rick and telling their family and friends that they are together.

I liked the part with Alexis and Martha. It was certainly funny how they found out. Martha took it a lot better than Alexis did and I enjoyed how you explained the reason by Alexis being upset about it. I also thought it was the right thing to have Kate talk to Alexis privately so they could talk. That cleared things up and I liked how Alexis acted towards her father after her talk with Kate.

The boys finding out, I thought you did an excellent job with that especially the curve you threw. It was surprising when they saw Rick give Kate that neck rub and then not believe when they said they were together. Their talk while Rick and Kate went into interrogation proved otherwise. The main thing was that they approved and Esposito's statement at the end proves that.

Great job.