Reviews for Harry Potter: Mutant Chronicles
Kaiser Harry James Potter chapter 2 . 8/24
On Hpgwarts is the Ordner for the Blasses ever
N. A. Wennerholm chapter 1 . 5/30
Another Note: It has been Five Years since you last update this story with Chapter 2.
N. A. Wennerholm chapter 2 . 5/30
Another thing that people don't take into account is if they would just look into the Genealogies of the Harry Potter Series and it's Characters Harry and Tonks are cousins and to closely related to be a couple and Because of that if I remember my British Law from my Cousins those two would not be allowed to be married Because they are both Black Family Defendants. Tonks threw her mother and Harry threw his Grandmother or Great Grandmother. So to close. Plus Harry's Godfather is also his cousin. Looking forward to to reading more.
kyoshi711 chapter 2 . 12/30/2017
Good story so far, looking forward to the next chapter.
Bronze chapter 2 . 9/21/2017
The story's good but the ol' brainless bearded wonder blunder should still be doing centuries in Azkaban for endangering the entire school. Now as to your request to find two stories. I'm sorry to say I can't help you. I've never read either nor heard of them. They do sound interesting though.
Bronze chapter 1 . 9/21/2017
It it at all possible for one of you fanfic authors to actually get the old fool arrested for this stupidity? Look, he has deliberately endangered the entire school by setting a trap for a known killer in the school. He knowingly allowed a possessed teacher, one possessed by the shade of Voldemort, to teach an entire year. All with the intent of testing one student. He's so far beyond senile if he thinks this was a good idea!
zombiekins5948 chapter 2 . 3/21/2015
Please make more updates
Werepyre Hunter chapter 2 . 11/12/2014
The second fanfic you are looking for is Children of Azkaban.
Ryker Lord of Shadows chapter 2 . 8/16/2014
cool
Crossoverpairinglover chapter 2 . 5/23/2014
The eternal Harry X hunt continues here
Guest chapter 2 . 5/18/2014
Love the story but one question how are Draco and Ron together in class as it would be three houses griffindor slytherin and huffulpuff
gerhertz chapter 2 . 12/9/2013
hey did you figure out the title of the second story you mentioned
Skyeward MusicLover chapter 2 . 7/14/2013
Lve the chapter. plse keep on writing. I lve this story.
Sonicthehedgewolf chapter 2 . 7/8/2013
Update soon please. I loved the story that u based this on, and I can't wait to see how u make the plot your own.
Akuma-Heika chapter 2 . 5/5/2013
If you wish for a co-ed room you have until third year to request it.
Do you mean only 3rd year and below can be in co-ed or those are the only years they can start?

And before people ask NO Tonks won't be with Harry. I made her a third year so she can be with Cedric. END OF DISCUSSION!
NOOOO!

First story.
This time we do it Right.

no idea for story two please tell me (or add it to the AN when you find out)
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »