Reviews for Harry Potter: Mutant Chronicles
Bronze chapter 2 . 9/21
The story's good but the ol' brainless bearded wonder blunder should still be doing centuries in Azkaban for endangering the entire school. Now as to your request to find two stories. I'm sorry to say I can't help you. I've never read either nor heard of them. They do sound interesting though.
Bronze chapter 1 . 9/21
It it at all possible for one of you fanfic authors to actually get the old fool arrested for this stupidity? Look, he has deliberately endangered the entire school by setting a trap for a known killer in the school. He knowingly allowed a possessed teacher, one possessed by the shade of Voldemort, to teach an entire year. All with the intent of testing one student. He's so far beyond senile if he thinks this was a good idea!
zombiekins5948 chapter 2 . 3/21/2015
Please make more updates
Werepyre Hunter chapter 2 . 11/12/2014
The second fanfic you are looking for is Children of Azkaban.
Ryker Lord of Shadows chapter 2 . 8/16/2014
cool
Crossoverpairinglover chapter 2 . 5/23/2014
The eternal Harry X hunt continues here
Guest chapter 2 . 5/18/2014
Love the story but one question how are Draco and Ron together in class as it would be three houses griffindor slytherin and huffulpuff
gerhertz chapter 2 . 12/9/2013
hey did you figure out the title of the second story you mentioned
Skyeward MusicLover chapter 2 . 7/14/2013
Lve the chapter. plse keep on writing. I lve this story.
Sonicthehedgewolf chapter 2 . 7/8/2013
Update soon please. I loved the story that u based this on, and I can't wait to see how u make the plot your own.
Akuma-Heika chapter 2 . 5/5/2013
If you wish for a co-ed room you have until third year to request it.
Do you mean only 3rd year and below can be in co-ed or those are the only years they can start?

And before people ask NO Tonks won't be with Harry. I made her a third year so she can be with Cedric. END OF DISCUSSION!
NOOOO!

First story.
This time we do it Right.

no idea for story two please tell me (or add it to the AN when you find out)
Akuma-Heika chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
What happened to your adopted stories and Claymore Number 0? You mention them in Blassreiter but no clue about them.

he also noticed that she was wearing contacts on her eyes.
Would that be possible? Everything else seems doable but that.

Hermione watched as the metal bracelet seemed to flow off of Harry's wrist and reform into three spheres above Harry's open palm. Two then began to orbit around the third, reminding Hermione of the pictures of atoms in her science textbooks. After a few moments, the three spheres merged into one and flowed through the air back to Harry's wrist and reformed as a bracelet one more.
Considering it is Adamantium I am doubtful he would be able to break it apart into sphere's so easily.

he did notice that Malfoy went to Slytherin and Weasley went to Gryffindor.
W is after P so he could not have been sorted yet.
13animaluver chapter 2 . 4/24/2013
0o0 oh my this is totally great!
zeropolis79 chapter 2 . 4/17/2013
Excellent chapter..

The story you're looking for is 'This Time We Do it Right' by Tostie..

Sorry for not answering before, but I've only just read this chapter..

I know the other fic but I can't find it's name right now.
Doctor Frostybuscus chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
Is it going to be a Harmony story?
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »