Reviews for Harry Potter: Mutant Chronicles
zombiekins5948 chapter 2 . 3/21
Please make more updates
Werepyre Hunter chapter 2 . 11/12/2014
The second fanfic you are looking for is Children of Azkaban.
Ryker Lord of Shadows chapter 2 . 8/16/2014
cool
Crossoverpairinglover chapter 2 . 5/23/2014
The eternal Harry X hunt continues here
Guest chapter 2 . 5/18/2014
Love the story but one question how are Draco and Ron together in class as it would be three houses griffindor slytherin and huffulpuff
gerhertz chapter 2 . 12/9/2013
hey did you figure out the title of the second story you mentioned
Skyeward MusicLover chapter 2 . 7/14/2013
Lve the chapter. plse keep on writing. I lve this story.
Sonicthehedgewolf chapter 2 . 7/8/2013
Update soon please. I loved the story that u based this on, and I can't wait to see how u make the plot your own.
Akuma-Heika chapter 2 . 5/5/2013
If you wish for a co-ed room you have until third year to request it.
Do you mean only 3rd year and below can be in co-ed or those are the only years they can start?

And before people ask NO Tonks won't be with Harry. I made her a third year so she can be with Cedric. END OF DISCUSSION!
NOOOO!

First story.
This time we do it Right.

no idea for story two please tell me (or add it to the AN when you find out)
Akuma-Heika chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
What happened to your adopted stories and Claymore Number 0? You mention them in Blassreiter but no clue about them.

he also noticed that she was wearing contacts on her eyes.
Would that be possible? Everything else seems doable but that.

Hermione watched as the metal bracelet seemed to flow off of Harry's wrist and reform into three spheres above Harry's open palm. Two then began to orbit around the third, reminding Hermione of the pictures of atoms in her science textbooks. After a few moments, the three spheres merged into one and flowed through the air back to Harry's wrist and reformed as a bracelet one more.
Considering it is Adamantium I am doubtful he would be able to break it apart into sphere's so easily.

he did notice that Malfoy went to Slytherin and Weasley went to Gryffindor.
W is after P so he could not have been sorted yet.
13animaluver chapter 2 . 4/24/2013
0o0 oh my this is totally great!
zeropolis79 chapter 2 . 4/17/2013
Excellent chapter..

The story you're looking for is 'This Time We Do it Right' by Tostie..

Sorry for not answering before, but I've only just read this chapter..

I know the other fic but I can't find it's name right now.
Doctor Frostybuscus chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
Is it going to be a Harmony story?
vampires are awesome chapter 2 . 4/14/2013
I have read the second story but I can't remember what it's called I will looki into it for you k
Dark Raven 19 chapter 2 . 4/11/2013
pretty good start so far but interesting none the less and as for the two questions, well i dont know what the story is called for the Harry/Daphne Timetravel story is but the one with lily going to azkaban is called CHILDREN OF AZKABAN... it least that is what it as called last i checked.
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »