Reviews for Sleeping Habits
GelibeanH20 chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
AWWW. . .
Priest of Pain chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
Lovely story! Makes me wonder how soft caterpillars are :) Not too indulgent, I hope, otherwise Pilot will suffer from back pains.

I adore how you explained Captains behaviour and how Snippy will never know!
The Joker's Ears and Eyes chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
awwwwwww!
Hi chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
Asdfghjkl; Where do I even begin? This was adorable, first of all, and a welcome change, seeing as it centers on Engie rather than Snippy (I love Snippy as much as the next guy and I find many stories about him fascinating but it was nice to see things from Engie's point of view this timeC: ) And the ending actually made me go "Aww.."...Well actually, it was more like " AHMAHGAWD EVERYTHING IS SO PERFECT AND CUTE I CAN'T EVEN- THIS AMOUNT OF ADORABLE IS NOT GOOD FOR MY HEALTH." :)
temarcia chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
D'aww. It was so sweet. : 3 Pilot sleeping with Photoshop was adorable. I really liked this scene, and the ending of course. And I think, that idea of this fic was very good - I wanted to write a story about sleeping myself, but you were faster. xD Anyway, that was a nice read. : )
Sol4rpleXus chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
Awwwww. :3
eight 0f hearts chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
That is so adorable. I love the mental image of them sleeping in their little pairs and then poor Engie all alone. And Pilot was so sweet at the end xD Really really cute, and great writing too! I loved it :3