Reviews for Second Chance
iHATEamarorollins chapter 32 . 11/3/2014
Doesn't suprise me amaro is a kidnap and murderder he and rollins probally set Olivia up with Lewis
iHATEamarorollins chapter 29 . 11/3/2014
Type 2 diabetes is only in overweight generally obese people, Mariska may of put on a large amount of weigh but not at a risk for TYPE 2
Audriona chapter 32 . 6/19/2014
I loved this book and I thought it was very funny how Olivia's book son's name is August. And her real son's name is August
Cath chapter 32 . 2/4/2014
Neshaluvbensidy: You do realize you're an idiot, right? LMFAO. Thanks for the laugh. 1) It's FANFICTION. It doesn't have to happen how it happened on the show. 2) Did you even bother to look at the date this story was published? It was published in September 2012, way before Undercover Blue aired.
Neshaluvbensidy chapter 3 . 2/3/2014
well this is a lie it didn't go like that in the hospital. she said she wasn't the same person she was 13 years ago and he said sure you is and she said no she wasn't and shared a kiss and he said something and said how about another one and she kissed him and didn't stop. Also her in cassidy didn't come out until undercover blue when a women accused cassidy of raped. nick and munch went to his house and he answered and thought it was his thai food. and munch said he was accused of rape then a voice said something in the back ground then nick said did he have company and he said yeah your sister and said can you leave just then liv came out and said do you need change and the secert was out olivia was dating cassidy
JojoRenee1987 chapter 10 . 1/3/2014
This story is making me sob.
JoyfulRiri chapter 32 . 7/21/2013
aaw!I absolutely loved it!
BlondieBluEyez2 chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
I know you have completed this story already, but have to say I love this story. Just so you know that Mariska's birth year is 1964, but I have never read anywhere about "Olivia's" birth year. Just wanted to mention that to you (cause I read the Note you put at the end of Chapter 1.

Love your imagination and the story, :-)
Melene96 chapter 32 . 7/8/2013
Great ending, I love that Olivia and Brian adopted Zara.
Cheekiegurl20 chapter 31 . 6/8/2013
You evil thing lol you love killing people haha ] ! Update soon please but wat ever u do . Do not .. I repeat .. DONT break bensidy up or loss there baby :( that would just wreck the story :( .. I kinda want a boy :) a mini brian :)
Guest chapter 31 . 3/27/2013
Write next chapter
mbensidy chapter 31 . 3/25/2013
So nick really did it.. Wow !
And I hope Liv will not get mad to Brian, he wanted to protect his family and he was right !
Kris chapter 31 . 3/25/2013
Omg! You can't leave it like this! I know you said there's an epilogue but you should go on with a whole nother story about Liv bring pregnant and maybe leave svu! It would be sooooo good! You're an amazing writer! Please keep if up!
Guest chapter 30 . 3/21/2013
Write next chapter please
mbensidy chapter 30 . 3/21/2013
Well I'm not a big fan of Nick and in your fic I hate him ! Grr
Anyway Brian will do anything to protect Liv and their baby !
Can't wait for the next chapter :)