Reviews for Dimension
Failisse chapter 5 . 6/28
Nuuuuuuuuuu! I just finished chapter four and was all geared up and ready to go for the next, but then there was an author's note instead! Pout...

But this fic, it's been on hiatus for awhile now. Have you had time to start writing again? I'd love to see this continued. And a Minato/Naruto fic as good as this shouldn't be left to rot, unwritten and unfinished. I am really enjoying it, and I would love to see how it progresses further. So please update again soon! :D
Akane Shinigami chapter 5 . 6/10
Love the story! Hope you are able to finish it.
Minato's Legacy chapter 1 . 5/21
Ya know, it's been quite a while since I last read this and imagine my surprise when I found this story just lying in my own personal rec list. Ah I was so happy. I don't even remember if I fav'ed and followed this, I'll. Heck in a minute. Now I plan on doing some shameless begging.

I know that it has been quite a long time since you have updated this and I understand completely if you have lost the interest in this fandom and what you originally set out to write. However, I would like to know what happens next... Please!

You're probably surprised that you even got this review, if you haven't died that is, which I really hope hasn't happened. I would mourn the loss of such a brilliant story writer who weaves the most entertaining story I've read in a long time. Now i'm going to go read all the other chapters and probably flood your inbox with a crap ton of reviews... probably.

(this story actually hurts when I sit here and listen to Obito's death theme... Teh pain!)
It's been three years since 2013 (or is it two?)
Christmas has come and gone! D:
My Hopes and Dreams chapter 5 . 4/2
I really hope you update soon. I loving this story even though one or so years have passes. )
yuki chapter 5 . 3/12
Update soon please?
SupernaturalHearts chapter 5 . 3/2
I really really hope you continue this soon it's very good and well written.
sparkreader chapter 5 . 2/16
Do you plan on returning to this fic anytime soon?
SarahKuder2 chapter 5 . 2/16
Update please it is past December 2 times.
celohei chapter 5 . 2/9
it doesn't seem like you're still working on that story... a shame really ! you got me addicted! so promising ! (only thing: -kun is for boys so it should be kushina-chan or -san ;) )hope you will update again!
Tsuki107 chapter 5 . 12/30/2014
Brilliant! I really hope you decide to continue!
bloodyredfox chapter 5 . 11/19/2014
Update Update Update !
Neleothesze chapter 5 . 11/17/2014
Please come back to this story when your muse allows it. It's been awesome so far.
fullmetal chapter 5 . 9/8/2014
Hi very interesting said its not on hiatus or abandoned but our last update was a long time ago...I hate seeing good stories fall to the wayside(that happens too idea is very good and humor also enjoyable and a very entertaining update thanks