Reviews for Dimension
SupernaturalHearts chapter 5 . 3/2
I really really hope you continue this soon it's very good and well written.
sparkreader chapter 5 . 2/16
Do you plan on returning to this fic anytime soon?
SarahKuder2 chapter 5 . 2/16
Update please it is past December 2 times.
celohei chapter 5 . 2/9
it doesn't seem like you're still working on that story... a shame really ! you got me addicted! so promising ! (only thing: -kun is for boys so it should be kushina-chan or -san ;) )hope you will update again!
Tsuki107 chapter 5 . 12/30/2014
Brilliant! I really hope you decide to continue!
bloodyredfox chapter 5 . 11/19/2014
Update Update Update !
Neleothesze chapter 5 . 11/17/2014
Please come back to this story when your muse allows it. It's been awesome so far.
fullmetal chapter 5 . 9/8/2014
Hi very interesting said its not on hiatus or abandoned but our last update was a long time ago...I hate seeing good stories fall to the wayside(that happens too idea is very good and humor also enjoyable and a very entertaining update thanks
MattKennedy chapter 5 . 9/7/2014
This has to be one of my favorite time-travel Naruto stories for sure! :) Hope you get around to continuing it in the future, it really has a lot of promise!
Nibiki chapter 5 . 9/5/2014
*poke* Ne, update? *poke poke* Update?!
kushina81 chapter 1 . 7/27/2014
I really like your story. But i saw the narumina and i was dissapointed. Im not a fan of gay stuff no offense and anyway how would naruto be born? I love minato/kushina. Im just hoping maybeeeeeee youd change your mind? But its up to you i guess. Anyway good story so far. Update soon and maybe give me an answer?
Guest chapter 5 . 7/9/2014
Hopefully it won't be too bad.
castielshumanheart chapter 5 . 5/31/2014
Awww chapter 5 is such a tease, I was led to believe there were 5 complete chapters. It looks like you couldn't keep your promise for a Christmas update. I won't give up hope however considering how great the story's been thus far. Please update soon!
InARealPickle chapter 1 . 5/21/2014
Epic! And this chapter was so long, that I forgot that I was still on chapter 1! I thought I was on chapter 3 by the end. No joke. That's fantastic!
I L-O-V-E chapters so long and entertaining that I can get lost in them!
AnimeWarrioress 359 chapter 5 . 3/29/2014
It's past Christmas and still no update, why this was getting so good.