Reviews for Dimension
aww please update soon
TheOfficialDreamer chapter 5 . 3/4
Amazing story!
yanchoco chapter 5 . 2/24
found this one today and didnt see the status is hiatus, i wanna cry.. hahahahahaha, just hope you will update, thank you
Tomb Raider and Walking Dead chapter 4 . 1/8
You know the only thing I don't like about this fic is the kunoichi being jerks (anyone who hits people just because they're mad is a jerk, even though its supposed to be funny and not to be taken seriously, it got annoying and stupid really fast (in everything, the show and other fics and anime)). But everything else is just perfect. Plus the show and lots of other fics do this cliché so I can deal. But seriously the relationships are written perfectly and so are the characters. I love Naruto's interactions with everyone when he "first" met them and it just got better from there. Naruto's mask is perfect and Kurama is also perfect. Plus although you over powered Naruto you didn't make him look down on everyone else (which is the only problem that I have with most over powered Naruto fics). Anyway this is awesome!
mischievouswolf chapter 5 . 12/30/2016
Damn it was going so nice too...
Scribleyellow chapter 5 . 12/22/2016
Noo not an hiatus! Anywhosin really good story so far
Maddyjames chapter 5 . 12/2/2016
please update ASAP. Waverly waiting for ur update. Do not abandon this fic. thank you. love it by the way
Brazilwolf chapter 5 . 6/20/2016
I like the story and is hoping to read more. I love the bonds Naruto has made already. Especially with Chibi Kakashi. It neat that Naruto is like the strongest shinobi in the village so far. It's also interesting how he can tell a half lie as well as the fact how he can act around other. Love to read more
sillyrama chapter 5 . 5/15/2016
read this in one go. has this been abandoned or? ;n; i'll still wait tho. ive been looking for some narumina so im not letting this go. ㅋㅋㅋ /bookmarks this lol.
27Tsu18Kyou chapter 5 . 4/14/2016
Pretty please?! Can you start back up on this fic?! There's not many NaruMina fics out here and I would love to read the rest of this!
theHidden1 chapter 5 . 3/8/2016
I really love this story. I love how you write Naruto. I know its been years since you wrote anything on this, but I hope this story is continued some day. :)
The Lunatic Author chapter 5 . 1/18/2016
;n;
Insanely-Yours96 chapter 4 . 1/14/2016
Oh, wow I remember this story. Still very much in love with it - I can't believe I helped beta a bit of it! Seriously the best Naruto/Minato story I ever found... such lovely plot! Can't wait til you have the time to get back to it - lovin' that it still says Hiatus until Dec. 2013 in the summary, still. LOL!

Btw: "then he'd be ready to go say hi* to his old friends." You had "high". :)
Pittaya chapter 5 . 1/3/2016
Are you ok? Is everything alright? :/
I really really love this story and I would be so sad if it wasn't updated... but no pressure, I'm already a lot fangirling with what I've got so far.. but the more the merrier ofc...
anyway, happy new year. It's ok I understand life is probably demanding, and I will patiently wait for an update - the day the mail pops up would make me so happy lol.
Lovelyladie15 chapter 5 . 12/19/2015
This story is really good! You can't let it go unfinished I really hope you update this!