Reviews for Dimension
Brazilwolf chapter 5 . 6/20
I like the story and is hoping to read more. I love the bonds Naruto has made already. Especially with Chibi Kakashi. It neat that Naruto is like the strongest shinobi in the village so far. It's also interesting how he can tell a half lie as well as the fact how he can act around other. Love to read more
sillyrama chapter 5 . 5/15
read this in one go. has this been abandoned or? ;n; i'll still wait tho. ive been looking for some narumina so im not letting this go. ㅋㅋㅋ /bookmarks this lol.
27Tsu18Kyou chapter 5 . 4/14
Pretty please?! Can you start back up on this fic?! There's not many NaruMina fics out here and I would love to read the rest of this!
theHidden1 chapter 5 . 3/8
I really love this story. I love how you write Naruto. I know its been years since you wrote anything on this, but I hope this story is continued some day. :)
The Lunatic Author chapter 5 . 1/18
;n;
Insanely-Yours96 chapter 4 . 1/14
Oh, wow I remember this story. Still very much in love with it - I can't believe I helped beta a bit of it! Seriously the best Naruto/Minato story I ever found... such lovely plot! Can't wait til you have the time to get back to it - lovin' that it still says Hiatus until Dec. 2013 in the summary, still. LOL!

Btw: "then he'd be ready to go say hi* to his old friends." You had "high". :)
Pittaya chapter 5 . 1/3
Are you ok? Is everything alright? :/
I really really love this story and I would be so sad if it wasn't updated... but no pressure, I'm already a lot fangirling with what I've got so far.. but the more the merrier ofc...
anyway, happy new year. It's ok I understand life is probably demanding, and I will patiently wait for an update - the day the mail pops up would make me so happy lol.
Lovelyladie15 chapter 5 . 12/19/2015
This story is really good! You can't let it go unfinished I really hope you update this!
Guest chapter 5 . 10/6/2015
Dec. 2013 huh what happend?
Tomb Raider and Walking Dead chapter 5 . 9/30/2015
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! T-T Hope you come back to this one day but if not, thanks for writing it.
Guest chapter 5 . 9/13/2015
wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy?! the story is so gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood!
Guest chapter 5 . 9/4/2015
NOOO! I wanted to read more...
Failisse chapter 5 . 6/28/2015
Nuuuuuuuuuu! I just finished chapter four and was all geared up and ready to go for the next, but then there was an author's note instead! Pout...

But this fic, it's been on hiatus for awhile now. Have you had time to start writing again? I'd love to see this continued. And a Minato/Naruto fic as good as this shouldn't be left to rot, unwritten and unfinished. I am really enjoying it, and I would love to see how it progresses further. So please update again soon! :D
Akane Shinigami chapter 5 . 6/10/2015
Love the story! Hope you are able to finish it.
Minato's Legacy chapter 1 . 5/21/2015
Ya know, it's been quite a while since I last read this and imagine my surprise when I found this story just lying in my own personal rec list. Ah I was so happy. I don't even remember if I fav'ed and followed this, I'll. Heck in a minute. Now I plan on doing some shameless begging.

I know that it has been quite a long time since you have updated this and I understand completely if you have lost the interest in this fandom and what you originally set out to write. However, I would like to know what happens next... Please!

You're probably surprised that you even got this review, if you haven't died that is, which I really hope hasn't happened. I would mourn the loss of such a brilliant story writer who weaves the most entertaining story I've read in a long time. Now i'm going to go read all the other chapters and probably flood your inbox with a crap ton of reviews... probably.

(this story actually hurts when I sit here and listen to Obito's death theme... Teh pain!)