Reviews for Woes of Pregnancy
Anna chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
You must keep writing this story...I want to read more of this awesomeness (though I think I like it more developed using A. pov but you could fuse the two pov like alternating them)!
sxeprincess chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
Aw, this was really sweet and funny at the same time. I loved how you were able to incorporate August into Emma's life and their relationship after Henry's birth is adorable. The line about wanting to screw him spider-man style on the ceiling ... I nearly peed my pants laughing. It was so creative and hilarious. Pregnant Emma is very funny. You described things very well & make it work great as a sequel type story or a stand alone. I really like this concept & think it'd be interesting if you were to continue past the ending. Though, if you choose to leave it at Henry's arrival, it's still really good and open. Great job x
NaomiBlue chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
I liked this a lot. The only problem is now I want the story to continue. I love Emma and August together like this.
helikesitheymikey chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
oh boy...you're continuing this right? also I wonder just what August is going to tell Snow and Charming about him letting ANOTHER royal heir out of his sight maybe to never be seen again.

SO...will Henry just tell Emma about the curse or will he tell August too? and will Emma think that August is just mocking her kid or that they're both nuts?

PLEASE CONTINUE THIS!

I hope before they get back into fairytale land (if they do) that Emma gets her tubes untied.
bet Henry would have definitely preferred having August as a stepdad(w/Emma of course) over having Regina as an adoptive mom

are Henry and August going to be trying to compete/maintain their place in Emma's life/heart as #1 boy?
Moma bear Emma Swan chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
AH At first Ithoughthis was a a second post HEnnry Baby but it's HEbbry :} Love them :} August isn't his dad?
kelli maguire chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
Great story, but I am also wishing that this wasn't the end of the story :) I encourge you to write more woodenswan in the future :)
schroederplayspiano chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
Nice twist of events! - Especially with the last scene. Loved how August stayed with Emma the who time. I'm sort of surprised the story is marked complete, given the ending. But, hey, what do I know? Great oneshot.