Reviews for Swords of Change
Fanus Obscurus chapter 3 . 9/22/2013
My only wish for this is that Wardog does what they did in The Unsung War. And for Amuro to rise up in a Gundam, perhaps even the Unicorn, to fight alongside Char, in a moment of epic awesomness.
worldwanderer2.0 chapter 3 . 8/5/2013
Will Hathaway pilot the RX-105 Ξ Gundam (aka Xi Gundam)?
Admiral Larsen chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
Hmm, interesting story you have here. Even though you do have to make adjustments due to the real Char being alive along with Amuro, will the events of Unicorn still happen along with the presence of Banagher Links and the RX-0 Unicorn Gundam. And what changes will you do.

If you do have the Shamblo, I do have the idea of with orders coming in directly from Char to stop the huge monster mobile armor and even contacting Bright to give his full support to what Bright has in mind once the mobile armor appears.
Kmon13 chapter 3 . 6/8/2013
Yess the Nightmare of Solomon lives!

I hope the guy knows who's the rightful head of Zeon or his life going to get cut very short... Gundam-Jacking/Grand Theft Gundam or not.

So until then I'll keep an eye on the this as I as well as the other one you wrote.
J. Hellscythe chapter 3 . 5/28/2013
its about time, alrighty then, i can hardly wait for hathaway and mineva to actually meet, the question is how will it happen? will he stumble across her while she is playing the violin (she does play it) and become mesmerised, or will she go out dressed incognito under the false ID of audrey burne for a walk through palau and get intercepted by marida and company, get into an argument with hathaway about her uncle ghiren and tell him how much she genuinely hates the skin head (oh yeah, i just went there, SPACE NAZI!) that ruined her life
Many Faced Mage chapter 3 . 5/28/2013
And the Face of today is? Greek Gundam Pilot!

The rebellion has begun. I can't wait to see what happens next. Hopfully Hathway will let go of his hate. I look forward to the next up date.

This is good. Listen I got an idea of another person gunning for Char. The Spartan of Space. A former friend of Garma Zabi. His name of Chris Inonnides. He is Garma's closest freind and best pilot. The Reason why he was not fighting with Garma to capture the White Base was becuse he was fighring in Mexico. While he support Zeon idea's of indepadance. He vewi Garma death as murder becuse Garma had nothing to do with it. He also blames himeself for failing to save Icnlian from her death. What more She was pregnat with Garma's son. As a result he hate the crew of the white base for that. Finaly he hates Amrou becuse his girlfriend Ramkumio was killed by him in the battle of A bow qu. Known he plans to end the federation and then kill the people who took the lives of his freinds its just an idead yu don't have to use it. If you are contact me.
crosswire chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
Really Like what you've gotten done so far. There are a couple miss spellings here and there, but other then that keep up the good work! I really hope to see more from you.
Anon chapter 2 . 11/29/2012
Really? Graham Aker? I don't agree with implanting characters from other universe's...but it's your story. Angelo Sauper is 19 in the Unicorn OVA which take place in UC0096, so in this he should be 17.

Char is pretty OOC. Your Char is too cocky. He's more humble about his accomplishments and abilities.

You introduced A LOT of characters and made matters worse with nicknames. I think you could have introduced half of what you did initially and introduce the rest later. And with so many characters, all of your descriptions don't stick around, in my head anyway. I had to reread those sections a few times.

From your given premise, I don't understand why you have so many OCs. I think you might end up with a lot of subplots this way. From the way its set up at this point, I see that your three core characters are going to be Char, Amuro and Hathaway - which in itself is unique on the balancing is going to be. Hathaway originally defects from the Federation after the events of CCA because of the corruption. But I don't see you having all three on the same side. Nor do I see you having Amuro act super OOC and stick with the Federation anyway (though it would be a good foil to your OOC Char).

I look foreward to reading more. I think pilot-wise you should only have 1-2 OCs. So we don't get so confused reading this. And i think you should cut Graham out, even though I like him as a character, he isn't UC.

I sound really critical right now, but I DO like your story. I'm interested in what Amuro will pilot, 'cause I see Hathway as the Unicorn pilot caught in the middle of the war. Though maybe Amuro will have Unicorn and Hathaway will have Banshee but the roles of the two machines be reversed.

Can't wait to read more!
Anon chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
Hey this is really cool. One thing I would say is to look over your draft to catch the grammar mistakes you've made and that your in-text author's notes are distracting and pull the reader out of the moment. Same goes for when you insert the music from CCA. But beside all that, I really like your story.
A Char fan chapter 2 . 11/9/2012
i don't usually review, but i'm eagerly awaiting more of this story, there isn't nearly enough Char on this site
Deathwatch Razgriz chapter 2 . 11/10/2012
And so, the curtain rises...
J. Hellscythe chapter 2 . 11/8/2012
HOLY SH*T, HOLY SH*T, HOLY SH*T, HOLY SH*T, I'M FREAKING LOVING THIS SH*T
when is amuro going to return and what kind of Gundam will he pilot, is it going to be NU Gundam until he gets a new upgraded one?! IS IT, IS IT, IS IT, IS IT?! I'M DYING TO KNOW HERE!
J. Hellscythe chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
GOD KNOWS I LOVE GUNDAM AND THIS IS TOP QUALITY GOLD
Dark Phoenix Jake chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
That was one F-ing EPIC Speech. Nice job writing that
Many Faced Mage chapter 2 . 10/10/2012
And the Face of Today is? Greek Gundam Pilot! I don't know what to think right now. Your story sounds interesting. Maybe I'll watch to see how it goes. Also I wonder how Hathaway is going to react to Char and the others? I hop he finds away to deal with his pain.