Reviews for Prowl
booklover782 chapter 28 . 6/18
I loveeee
Olivia chapter 28 . 6/7
Hands down the best klaroline fic I've ever read! I dont review at all after reading but it would be a huge insult to this amazing story if i didn't! So here it is! Awesome writer.
mndalala chapter 28 . 5/17
whew! what a journey! thanks for writing this :D
Misha chapter 28 . 5/9
Wow! Such a great story!
the-cari-moose chapter 28 . 3/20
Ahhhhhhh! This story was totally awesome! (Apart from the minor plot hole of Elena’s parents - you said Elena got custody of everything in the will after they died and then suddenly a few chapters later they weren’t dead anymore). Seriously though, it was really beautifully written.
the-cari-moose chapter 10 . 3/20
I though Miranda and Grayson were already dead?
Catulla chapter 28 . 2/19
Wonderful story, love it!
Gentle Blossom chapter 28 . 1/30
Wow. Just wow. This was such a great story. I fell in love with this Klaus and Caroline. I loved how you brought them together and all the obstacles they had to overcome to be together. Also, Care and Henrik’s relationship is just adorable! And Kol and Jeremy bromance is so cute and funny. I love that Elijah and Katherine got their happy ending too. And I just love your overall portrayal of the Mikaelson family. I will most definitely be rereading this one in the future. Btw this mess the first TVD fanfic I have ever read. Thanks so much for this story. I will be reading your other ones very soon. Lol
Rayn chapter 10 . 1/11
I don’t know if you’ll see this because it’s been so long, but I just want you to know that this is one of my all time favorite fanfics. I come back and reread it all the time. You’re an amazing writer.
Didn’t know this was gonna be a human AU story :/
cameronlove chapter 28 . 12/24/2017
I loved this story... It was very epic journey and I am happy that I read this and Im part of it...
thicksexxualtension chapter 27 . 12/15/2017
I love this story so much!
RhiaReed chapter 27 . 12/7/2017
Every time I read this story I fall in love with it even more. Every now and then I come back to it. I must have read it a dozen times by now. Absolutely in my top three favourite Klaroline fanfiction stories. LOVE IT!
hawaiianbabe927 chapter 28 . 11/7/2017
Alright I know you wrote this story 4 years ago but I only just found it. Absolutely amazing! I'm not usually one for AU stories but you did really well this one. It was heartwrenching and so touching. And that last chapter was perfection, everyone in my house looked at me like I was crazy person with just how hard at laughed at some of those parts.
RosalynGlass chapter 28 . 9/5/2017
I loved reading this! Thanks for writing.
3,128 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »