Reviews for Prowl
RhiaReed chapter 27 . 12/7
Every time I read this story I fall in love with it even more. Every now and then I come back to it. I must have read it a dozen times by now. Absolutely in my top three favourite Klaroline fanfiction stories. LOVE IT!
hawaiianbabe927 chapter 28 . 11/7
Alright I know you wrote this story 4 years ago but I only just found it. Absolutely amazing! I'm not usually one for AU stories but you did really well this one. It was heartwrenching and so touching. And that last chapter was perfection, everyone in my house looked at me like I was crazy person with just how hard at laughed at some of those parts.
RosalynGlass chapter 28 . 9/5
I loved reading this! Thanks for writing.
Usually I never review but I love your story! The jumps between emotion, the personalities you got down pat, I just can't stop smiling at my screen while I read (: I love that Caroline and Henrick got along so quickly, and the way they bonded
D Traveller chapter 1 . 7/29
Just finished reading this story. At first, I didn't really like it because it wasn't what I was expecting. I expected to read about an immortal thousand year old Original and a human (or recently turned vampire) Caroline. But for some reason, I couldn't put this down. Something just kept me hooked on to this story. It probably had something to do with the incredibly fascinating plot you had going on (Mikaelson Crime Dynasty lol) and the fact that you seemed to know what you were doing. I gotta say, if the Vampire Diaries hadn't been about well, vampires, your world would have been the next best thing. I really mean that. Prowl should be voted best Alternate Universe Fanfic or something. You have made a fan out of me. All in all, your story is awesome and don't let anyone tell you otherwise. Cheers.
This story is pretty popular and I honestly don't think it's that amazing. Maybe a seven. Sorry! I'm just not attached to the plot ️
grace chapter 14 . 7/7
wow sine they got together so early only chapter nine i feel like something bad is gonna happen and i'm so excited for it. To make there stories interesting most writers do this they make them get together, something happens, and they struggle to get back together. now i'm only on chapter ten but i really hope you do that!
Georgie chapter 6 . 7/5
Well love I have to say your story is pretty fantastic. I'm not quite finshed but I'm very interested on how your are going to play this out. On minor detail however is that your characters (Caroline specifically) is kind of out of character. When she first meet Kol she was silent didnt say a word. I guess because she was nervous but still Caroline is feisty. She would have said something normally. Also in the show, her friends would have never made her be friend with a bloody rapist! That's just mad. They just expect her to be ok with it? No! And Elena wouldn't be with Damon if he's a rapist. I also had to add, in your story you got the season one Damon Caroline plot and changed it- made it your own. People do that a lot. They make damon the bad guy. I'm a big damon fan. I am not a fan of this Damon but the the vampire diaries version of Damon. He never compelled Caroline to want to sleep with him she wanted to she used her as a personal blood bag yes but he didn't do that ever. People say that Elena is a bad friend because she's with Damon after what he did to Caroline but that's really hypocritical because klaus also hurt Elena. He killed her and her on he tried to kill Bonnie he possessed a Alaric he compelled Stefan to turn off his humanity he heard them to. But Klaus and Caroline are still whatever they are regardless of that so they can't judge Elena because they're the same. If they ever got together on the show I get that it ended but like but if they did Alina would probably say that you can't control how you feel because she knows that she ignored what do you got for Damon just like Caroline is doing with Clous if they ever got together on the show I get that it ended but like but if they did Elena would probably say that you can't control how you feel because she knows that she ignored what do you got for Damon just like Caroline is doing with Klaus. They are/were bad guys and they both brought out the good in them people can say all they want about Elena but in reality they are the same. People can't judge her or Caroline for liking the bad guys. It's impossible to count how many times you have said in the show you can't control how you feel. they are hundred percent right people can't throw shade or have beef with Elena because of it. if they were to do that and they like Klaroline then really they're hypocrites and it's not right to do that. If you don't like Elena for her character than OK but you cannot like her because she's with Damon.
Omg I got through the first chapter and I realized I read this story six months ago and forgot to save it and looking for it but forgot the title Wow what a coincidence
Before o start I new story I always read the reviews. These left em super confused and I gotta say intrigued. Idk why this one person wants to cut of damon penis? Tho u go a good laugh. Someone else says carolienwas a hypocrite and that they didn't like her in the beginning. Really I'm curious. I'm gonna read your story. And given the amount of follows and favorites, it seems like a really good story. So I'm gonna read it. Um ok here I go!
I loved it soo much. Thank you for writing this amazing story.
aini4evr chapter 28 . 5/18
This is such a great story and very well written. I absolutely loved it!
Elizabeth chapter 1 . 3/14
It's actually a really accurate interpretation of what Klaus and Caroline's relationship would be like if neither of them were vampires. Congratulations, you made me hate Damon. Something I thought was impossible before I read this story. I wish Liz could've joined Klaus in torturing Damon and snapped off his penis with her hedge clippers. I usually get a bit squeamish reading about sex, but it was surprisingly tasteful and well-done. And I like how everyone got their happy ending in the end (except Damon, but he's an ass and he doesn't count).
Emily81802 chapter 28 . 1/29
Sweet story loved the ending!
Klarobass chapter 28 . 9/25/2016
I loved how you wrapped everything up in this fic. Seeing Klaus and Caroline so domesticated on the beginning was really cute. I'm happy that Caroline and Klaus's family finally came around and decided to work together and support their children's relationship, even giving them their blessing for marriage, even though they had every reason not to. Seeing Klaus so nervous and anxious was an intriguing thing to see. Hrs usually wrote ruthless, tough, and poised, so saying him a nervous wreck over asking Caroline rip Mary him shows a vulnerability to him that is exigent rare, a part of him only Caroline understands. Hey she said yes, and Klaus has no regrets of having to spend the rest of his life with him. Of course he's steal an engagement ring, but if he's going to suggest her got her the best and royalty and all.

Thank you for giving us this subversion story. It's been a great journey reading this story from start to finish. You're a great writer and hope to read more of your fics in the future.
3,116 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »