Reviews for Prowl
Klaroline2013 chapter 28 . 7/21
4th time readings this fic never gets old live it! I would kill for at least another epilogue :/
Deceptivecadence chapter 1 . 7/9
THIS IS FUCKING AMAZING!
AMAZING. I loved kol's personality. And klaus proposing was the cutest thing ever.
PenguinGirl94 chapter 28 . 7/8
I don't usually like Klaroline fics where they aren't actually vampires.. but this one was pretty good. The criminal family apect kept it interesting/me on my toes. Very interesting. There were some mis-word types/placements, but otherwise it was written very well. Enjoyed the story. :)
saraaaa chapter 28 . 7/3
Beautiful story, youre such an amazing writer
Kay chapter 28 . 6/12
This story is so amazing and i've read it like ten million times. i was just wondering if you ever considered writing a sequel or another epilogue of caroline and klaus with a baby? i think that in the context of this story would be freaking hilarious and tooth rotting-ly sweet. just curious! (:
Meijipucca chapter 28 . 5/26
I could only imagine what happened in the drinking game/story telling HAHAHA
By the way, I love how you expounded on Henrik's character

It's so hard to say goodbye to a story as memorable as this one!
Meijipucca chapter 18 . 5/26
Oh my gosh, can I tell you just how great this chapter is? First of all, that scene with Liz and Damon was so dark and eerie it was STUNNING. As in, I couldn't stop screaming and holding my heart while screaming, "LIZZZZ! She's so cruel and manipulative! The DARKNESS!"

My other favorite part is when Katherine was learning to tie a necktie. I thought that ever since Elijah told her about the council, he was starting to train her with, I don't know, With how to tie fishnets HAHAHA :)) Anything to prove she wanted in, she'd do it. But I didn't expect that fluff. I LOVE IT! Every Kalijah scene is my favorite. I love how you describe Elijah's attachment to her, which was formed since the beginning. And I love love love how protectve he is of her not wanting to put herself on the line of fire, and how he got jealous when Katherine spoke of Matt so fondly!
I can't wait to read the rest of this story!
One thing's for sure, it's no wonder this is the most favorited fanfic in the entire TVD page. Again, I LOVE IT!
Marie chapter 28 . 5/23
Wonderful story! Caroline and Klaus were so cute. You did a good job of combining plot with the romance. And the whole beginning with the plane and being stranded on an island was epic.
xKlaroStylesx chapter 23 . 5/18
I LOVE DIRTY TALK DURING SMUT! You write smut so beautifully and perfectly
xKlaroStylesx chapter 22 . 5/18
I was literally holding my breath through this whole chapter
xKlaroStylesx chapter 20 . 5/18
I'm so nervous omfg this chapter had my stomach doing backflips
xKlaroStylesx chapter 10 . 5/15
THE FEELS! IM SO IN LOVE WITH THIS STORY
crow chapter 6 . 5/12
So I had to stop binge reading this just so I could review and say...

Hahaha hahahaha shits about to get hot up in here! Wooo
olqueen108 chapter 28 . 4/28
Just recently jumped on the Klaroline fandom after I started watching the Originals. Klaus is one of my favorite characters, needless to say. I just wanted to say I enjoyed your story very much, thank you!
2,989 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »