Reviews for Prowl
Meijipucca chapter 28 . 5/26
I could only imagine what happened in the drinking game/story telling HAHAHA
By the way, I love how you expounded on Henrik's character

It's so hard to say goodbye to a story as memorable as this one!
Meijipucca chapter 18 . 5/26
Oh my gosh, can I tell you just how great this chapter is? First of all, that scene with Liz and Damon was so dark and eerie it was STUNNING. As in, I couldn't stop screaming and holding my heart while screaming, "LIZZZZ! She's so cruel and manipulative! The DARKNESS!"

My other favorite part is when Katherine was learning to tie a necktie. I thought that ever since Elijah told her about the council, he was starting to train her with, I don't know, With how to tie fishnets HAHAHA :)) Anything to prove she wanted in, she'd do it. But I didn't expect that fluff. I LOVE IT! Every Kalijah scene is my favorite. I love how you describe Elijah's attachment to her, which was formed since the beginning. And I love love love how protectve he is of her not wanting to put herself on the line of fire, and how he got jealous when Katherine spoke of Matt so fondly!
I can't wait to read the rest of this story!
One thing's for sure, it's no wonder this is the most favorited fanfic in the entire TVD page. Again, I LOVE IT!
Marie chapter 28 . 5/23
Wonderful story! Caroline and Klaus were so cute. You did a good job of combining plot with the romance. And the whole beginning with the plane and being stranded on an island was epic.
xKlaroStylesx chapter 23 . 5/18
I LOVE DIRTY TALK DURING SMUT! You write smut so beautifully and perfectly
xKlaroStylesx chapter 22 . 5/18
I was literally holding my breath through this whole chapter
xKlaroStylesx chapter 20 . 5/18
I'm so nervous omfg this chapter had my stomach doing backflips
xKlaroStylesx chapter 10 . 5/15
THE FEELS! IM SO IN LOVE WITH THIS STORY
crow chapter 6 . 5/12
So I had to stop binge reading this just so I could review and say...

Hahaha hahahaha shits about to get hot up in here! Wooo
olqueen108 chapter 28 . 4/28
Just recently jumped on the Klaroline fandom after I started watching the Originals. Klaus is one of my favorite characters, needless to say. I just wanted to say I enjoyed your story very much, thank you!
I lost how many times i read this story
Abby chapter 18 . 4/2
"Your scary face doesn't work when you're wearing a bubble hat."

Lol! Love how this story is intense and funny!
Klaroline Shipper 4Ever chapter 28 . 3/17
I absolutely luved this story. From nearly jumping off a mountain top to getting engaged to a mass-murderer-killer. If i could rate this story 1million-billion-gazillion stars, i would. You r like the best writer ever. You should do more extremely long Klaroline Stories!
Love the story !
Legit each time I read the beginning of this chapter and the beginning of the phone call I flail with feels. I love it.
kalijahfandom chapter 1 . 3/6