Reviews for Prowl
MartaSwan chapter 27 . 8/29
I've been re-reading this story at least once a yearcasa. It's a masterpiece. You should TOTALLY write a sequel or write something else because THIS IS PURE TALENT.
Ce une histoire incroyable la melleure même tu a fais un travaille génial ce sa ce voie que tu a écris avec ton coeur
GyreHost chapter 28 . 8/17
GyreHost chapter 9 . 8/15
Caroline Henrick Levels of adorable that do not compute in the human brain.
I just wanted to write a quick review- I’ve recently finished reading this for the second time (I read it the first time shortly after it was published so it’s been 5 years!) and I have to say I still thoroughly enjoyed it. I still found myself surprised at some of the twists and I still feel you illustrated the characters very truthfully and engagingly well. This still remains one of my favourite Klaroline stories. Thank you for writing it :)
VampireGirl1797 chapter 28 . 8/6
I found this story yesterday and I binge read it all within twenty four hours. It's brilliant, I loved every moment! :)
AriaMikaelson chapter 1 . 8/1
Superb writing.
Ana chapter 1 . 7/28
Best story ever.
booklover782 chapter 28 . 6/18
I loveeee
Olivia chapter 28 . 6/7
Hands down the best klaroline fic I've ever read! I dont review at all after reading but it would be a huge insult to this amazing story if i didn't! So here it is! Awesome writer.
mndalala chapter 28 . 5/17
whew! what a journey! thanks for writing this :D
Misha chapter 28 . 5/9
Wow! Such a great story!
the-cari-moose chapter 28 . 3/20
Ahhhhhhh! This story was totally awesome! (Apart from the minor plot hole of Elena’s parents - you said Elena got custody of everything in the will after they died and then suddenly a few chapters later they weren’t dead anymore). Seriously though, it was really beautifully written.
the-cari-moose chapter 10 . 3/20
I though Miranda and Grayson were already dead?
Catulla chapter 28 . 2/19
Wonderful story, love it!
3,136 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »