Reviews for Prowl
Elizabeth chapter 1 . 3/14
It's actually a really accurate interpretation of what Klaus and Caroline's relationship would be like if neither of them were vampires. Congratulations, you made me hate Damon. Something I thought was impossible before I read this story. I wish Liz could've joined Klaus in torturing Damon and snapped off his penis with her hedge clippers. I usually get a bit squeamish reading about sex, but it was surprisingly tasteful and well-done. And I like how everyone got their happy ending in the end (except Damon, but he's an ass and he doesn't count).
Emily81802 chapter 28 . 1/29
Sweet story loved the ending!
hybridkingbass chapter 28 . 9/25/2016
I loved how you wrapped everything up in this fic. Seeing Klaus and Caroline so domesticated on the beginning was really cute. I'm happy that Caroline and Klaus's family finally came around and decided to work together and support their children's relationship, even giving them their blessing for marriage, even though they had every reason not to. Seeing Klaus so nervous and anxious was an intriguing thing to see. Hrs usually wrote ruthless, tough, and poised, so saying him a nervous wreck over asking Caroline rip Mary him shows a vulnerability to him that is exigent rare, a part of him only Caroline understands. Hey she said yes, and Klaus has no regrets of having to spend the rest of his life with him. Of course he's steal an engagement ring, but if he's going to suggest her got her the best and royalty and all.

Thank you for giving us this subversion story. It's been a great journey reading this story from start to finish. You're a great writer and hope to read more of your fics in the future.
PierreMichelle chapter 28 . 9/22/2016
Epic... I loved every bit of it. You are an excellent writer.
Dee Lishous chapter 10 . 9/16/2016
In the beginning of this story, I didn't like caroline becuz she can accept and forgive damon for all the bad things he did to her, but not klaus, even tho he saved her from the airplane and the snake bute...also I didn't like bekah either, cuz every fanfic I read about her she sounds like her and klaus has an incestuous relationship going on...I mean to be jealous of another woman that your brother is dating, but seriously she acts like her and klaus have sex...in the beginning of this fic, caroline was a huge hypocrite...#justsaying
farah chapter 5 . 9/16/2016
Micheal is the incarnation of evil
farahsbc chapter 28 . 9/16/2016
Perfect ending this will always be one of my favorite stories
farahsbc chapter 27 . 9/16/2016
Fun. Smart. And bittersweet
farahsbc chapter 25 . 9/16/2016
Caroline u champion ! And you gave klaus the most awesome background
farahsbc chapter 24 . 9/16/2016
This story never stops surprising me
farahsbc chapter 23 . 9/16/2016
Rebecca is super strong here and it's glorious
farahsbc chapter 22 . 9/16/2016
Oh my god klaus broke my heart
farahsbc chapter 21 . 9/16/2016
Another wonderfully written chapter
farahsbc chapter 20 . 9/16/2016
You're a genius and reaally a brilliant person for having caroline kill damon it was the perfect circle
farahsbc chapter 19 . 9/16/2016
Omg I knew alaric would do something auggh caroline just get there already
3,104 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »