Reviews for Baby Clothes
gleek.me chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
That was...different...but great :)
Shadow Smith chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
Nice job! I liked it
bcjrath chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
I should not like it but I do it is some thing which feeds my naughty pleasure it makes me smile at the end and if could so c it happening
Leo Dane chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
I could totally see David and Bryan having this kind of arrangement. Well done
rosered33 chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
More Please.
polkacriss chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
There is now a category for The New Normal, though ffnet just put it as New Normal.
Can you move this fic to the new category?
MyPurplePen chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
I loved this story, all I could think of while watching that ( and basically every other) episode is how David totally spanks Bryan! Loved loved this I really really hope u write more on this show!
Ava R.G chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
Oh my goodness, I would absolutely love it if you wrote more fics like this! I recently was introduced to this show, and I have absolutely fallen in love with it! So, please, do write more like it!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
I thought it was cute, I just started watching the show and this was the first fanfiction for it I found, it was so cute. I liked it.
supergirl3684 chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
too cute! loved it!
WWEChickXD1 chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
I liked it :)
wandamarie chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
wow it was a good one
Itsmecoon chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
I've never seen the show, but I really enjoyed this story. Thanks for sharing.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
So cure. Enjoyed so much.
ficwriterjet chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
Ooooo! I was so happy to see a story for The New Normal with spanking in it. The second I saw the title of 'Baby Clothes' I knew exactly what scene inspired this story. You are right. David DID sound quite stern about it. :) I loved the story. I loved that the punishment was immediate, so Bryan didn't have time to worry over it. I loved that David carefully went over why they had the arrangement in the first place, even if Bryan wasn't all that enthusiastic about going over it again. Loved that the spanking wasn't all that harsh, since it wasn't a big infraction. Great job with the story, and thanks for posting it. :)