Reviews for Herz
eenayde chapter 1 . 5/29
Aww, so sad and sweet. I really liked it. Amazing symbolism! :)
lil'storm chapter 1 . 2/1
Hello! This is such a brilliant story. There's this kind of madness to it, like Alice's Adventures in Wonderland. And I think it's just amazing how you build your world in such way, complexly simple, achingly sweet. Thank you for this touching story!
autumn howls chapter 1 . 1/12
Hmmm an anomaly inside his brain yeah. It's sounds too weird for me karna aku emang nggak paham anomali oh godammit.
Nggak nyangka sih kalo endingnya bakal kayak gitu. Ternyata inti ceritanya tentang "anu"nya aomine toh. Hmm hmm i got it so well.
nico123 chapter 1 . 12/30/2014
It was good, but I really didn't understand the whole MONSTER thing.
Apocalypse owner chapter 1 . 8/9/2014
What No! you made me cry! Agh! Ah this was so hantingly beautiful.
ameliaard13 chapter 1 . 5/4/2014
This is so saddd: """(
It made me feel like 'how is it like losing ur heart' 'how is it like giving ur heart to someone' 'how is it like having unanswered wish' n etc etc.
So good and sad. And I was crying so hard TTmTT
Oh yes one more thing. Can I used this story as a preference for a kpop fanfic that I'm gonna write soon? Can I? Coz i dun want to labelled as plagiat an such. QwQ
nozomi97 chapter 1 . 12/25/2013
it was pretty good XD (even though i'm not AoKise's lover hahaha)
Blank Angel chapter 1 . 12/7/2013
Oh my gosh. I don't know what to do! Why did you do this to my heart?! I can't stop crying now! Dammit! I cried a bit at their goodbye!...and then...since Aominecchi was making papercranes ..by the end I was crying almost uncontrollably...THIS ISN'T GOOD FOR MY HEART OMFG WHY! D: ...I think I know what Kisecchi's wish was...to either get his friends back..or to be reunited with them, ne?
Btw Author-san? How did your dad's surgery go? Is he well? ...Ask him how it feels to have part of another person inside him. Now I'm curious too! :) And congrats on the lovely fic! Kudos to you!
Esparafuso chapter 1 . 10/14/2013
Ok, this is one of the most beautiful things I've ever read and I'm crying right now. I knew I would cry in the very beginning of the story. You must know that this precious fic is a masterpiece, and if you don't, I'm telling you it is. It really reminded me of The Little Prince, for the sweetness, the tenderness, friendship values and metaphors and symbologies on it. Thank you very much for writing and sharing this with us. I know it must be very late, but I hope your father's transplant went well. )
Agizera chapter 1 . 9/1/2013
Ya ampun... kamu melambangkannya dengan sangat misterius, jenius dan aduh gak bisa ngomong apa-apa deh pokoknya.
Okay, jadi intinya, apa yang dialami Aomine adalah proses dimana ia melakukan prosedur transpalasi organ, dimana organ yang dipakai itu milik Kise yang mengidap anomali otak?
Saya terharu saat membayangkan, dimana dalam fatamorgana Aomine, Kise menangis karena takut dengan monster alis penyakitnya, namun ia ingin menghentikan penderitaannya sendiri dengan cara meminta Aomine sebagai temannya (alis penampung donor organnya yang itu berarti alasan ia untuk mati)
Oh, my... Mungkin itu yang terjadi kepada mereka yang melakukan prosedur pemindahan sesuatu-dalam-diri-orang-lain-ke-dirinya, ya?
Keseluruhan cerita kamu sangat berbobot.
Terus berkarya yua!
kisescryingface chapter 1 . 8/29/2013
This is so sad! Why are most AoKise fanfiction so heart-breaking? -sobs- It's an amazingly beautiful story though. Thanks for writing this!
Tart chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
Astaga... Saya merinding saat membacanya, lho. :')
this. THIS! The most beautiful masterpiece... :'D
*sembah*
Kuriboh Kalap chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
I really-I can't speak and write english well but it just like-I must review this fanfic 0_0
The plot is awesome as always, it's very touching QwQ /
Kise and Aomine are adorable as child, aren't they? And it is ended with a sad conclusion too...
/whyKise
Ugh, srsly I can't say much because it's English /whyenglish /Ican'tdoit

Looks like I must go /bows
The Fallen Kuriboh
Infinite Skye chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
omg this was so beautiful. I am so sorry. At first I though Aomine was gonna turn into a hollow /shot/
FallenxLinkin chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
I really wanna say something like good work and I enjoyed it which i truly do but.. At this moment, I can't find the right words to say ...