Reviews for More than a Peace Keeper
doubledamn chapter 1 . 11/20/2013
This is nice. The games don't really go into any backstory for Spyro do they? It's usually just 'bad shit then save the world'. Of course then they sort of rewrote the series with Legends or a New Beginning or whatever it was.
LadyKnightofCelestia chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
I love this!
MutantRancor chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
It's been AGES since I even thought about Spyro, let alone played that series. I barely remember Spyro and Sparx, let alone the other characters.

Still, this was entertaining and nostalgic, and I would definitely read more Spyro fanfiction if you wrote it.

Until next time,
-MutantRancor
Random Junk 13 chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
Aww how cute!:D

Keep up the good work!:)
KitsuneNoYomeiri chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
...that's rather interesting. Enjoyed it.
Flowerstar chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
Yay, I'm the first reviewer! :D I don't think there is a Lost Worlds realm in the Artisans World unless you've made that up. O_o Anyway, it's about time that there's another old-school Spyro fanfiction. :3 Ever since the Skylanders series and The Legend of Spyro trilogy came out, they've been hogging most of the space in the archive. DX

Yeah, I've been thinking about that too. Since Spyro is an Artisan dragon, he could at least have some artistic talent... unless they're his hidden talents and he's ashamed to reveal them to his brethren. Singing, composing songs and poetry, writing, drawing and sketching, sculpting etc could be either of his talents.

I can't remember the last time I read a story that had those characters in it. Such beautiful writing with excessive description, it will definitely put mine and Tynesider's stories to shame! :-O I'm glad that you've got everyone in character and you've made a reference to the previous classic Spyro games such as Sparx's warping ability and whatnot :) :3

This story totally deserves a fave from me! ;)